Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

Copy & paste

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Why are people so offended by copy and paste messages, what do they expect from an opening message,

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *oxy_minxWoman
over a year ago

Scotland - Aberdeen

"Why are people so offended by copy and paste messages, what do they expect from an opening message, "

I only get offended when the message is addressed to 'Hey Guys'

Quite clearly they are not paying attention to who they are messaging!

over a year ago

"Why are people so offended by copy and paste messages, what do they expect from an opening message,

Quite clearly they are not paying attention to who they are messaging! "

I get that, but surely something friendly is all that's required,

By *ouplekinkCouple
over a year ago

kink town

We dont mind a copy and paste message so long as its tailored to show that they have actually read our profile.

over a year ago

"We dont mind a copy and paste message so long as its tailored to show that they have actually read our profile."

That's not really copy and paste then

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Well type a sentence referring to profile and then paste your speel in after simple!

By *iss_tressWoman
over a year ago

London

"Why are people so offended by copy and paste messages, what do they expect from an opening message, "

I think a message with someone else's name etc is one reason enough.

By *oxy_minxWoman
over a year ago

Scotland - Aberdeen

"Why are people so offended by copy and paste messages, what do they expect from an opening message,

I get that, but surely something friendly is all that's required, "

But when the message clearly isn't even addressed to me? I think not

By *iss_tressWoman
over a year ago

London

Quite clearly they are not paying attention to who they are messaging! "

I've had that too.

over a year ago

I hate it when a profile demands a large first contact e-mail which is usually quite difficult considering u only have minimal info from their profile and then they don't even respond to say no thanks.

Either be happy with a introductory message or at least have the decency to reply.

over a year ago

I think it depends on the content of the copy and paste message.

By *iss_tressWoman
over a year ago

London

I get that, but surely something friendly is all that's required,

But when the message clearly isn't even addressed to me? I think not "

over a year ago

"Well type a sentence referring to profile and then paste your speel in after simple!"

Pointless, that defeats the whole point

over a year ago

Why it takes two mins to read a profile

over a year ago

I steer clear of copy and pasting my opening messages as it gives the impression that you've put no time into someone you're supposed to be interested in.

A more personal message indicates that you may have read their profile properly and well... It just sets you out from the rest! I think people are more receptive to those who are willing to put some time aside to write a nice message. It's transferable as to how you may act in bed.

Both work... I just know which I prefer

over a year ago

"Why it takes two mins to read a profile "

Some profiles , maybe I don't have 2 mins, maybe these long winded profiles don't deserve a specially written message ,

over a year ago

"I steer clear of copy and pasting my opening messages as it gives the impression that you've put no time into someone you're supposed to be interested in.

A more personal message indicates that you may have read their profile properly and well... It just sets you out from the rest! I think people are more receptive to those who are willing to put some time aside to write a nice message. It's transferable as to how you may act in bed.

Both work... I just know which I prefer "

And what's your message to reply rate like??

By *oxy_minxWoman
over a year ago

Scotland - Aberdeen

"Why it takes two mins to read a profile

Some profiles , maybe I don't have 2 mins, maybe these long winded profiles don't deserve a specially written message , "

If that is the case, why would you bother messaging them

By *ouplekinkCouple
over a year ago

kink town

"We dont mind a copy and paste message so long as its tailored to show that they have actually read our profile.

That's not really copy and paste then "

Yes it is.

If you draft a decent message which includes abit about yourself, what you like and what you are looking for, then these things wont change. COPY AND PASTE that into the message box then add a personal touch to the person/s you are contacting.

However if you are happy just to send the exact same message to everybody you contact, then not only will you soon be found out, but people will be offended that you have put zero effort into making an impression.

By *hrissie1961Woman
over a year ago

dumfries and galloway

It takes no time to say no thanks, then if they don't take no for an answer block

By *ezebelWoman
over a year ago

North of The Wall - youll need your vest

Some profiles , maybe I don't have 2 mins, maybe these long winded profiles don't deserve a specially written message , "

In that case why bother contacting them?

By *ezebelWoman
over a year ago

North of The Wall - youll need your vest

Some profiles , maybe I don't have 2 mins, maybe these long winded profiles don't deserve a specially written message ,

If that is the case, why would you bother messaging them "

Oops you beat me to it

over a year ago

"And what's your message to reply rate like??"

I generally receive replies, even if it is a polite "No thank you, I'm/we're not interested & good luck". I like to reply politely, even if I'm not interested, too.

Sure, there are people that delete messages straight away, but that doesn't bother me. Women and couples get bombarded with messages and if I don't pique interest - then so be it! Doesn't happen too often though. More replies than deletions.

I've never counted the ratio, however.

over a year ago

If that is the case, why would you bother messaging them "

Because it takes 5 seconds to send a copy and paste message, you have to speculate to accumulate

over a year ago

"We dont mind a copy and paste message so long as its tailored to show that they have actually read our profile.

That's not really copy and paste then

Yes it is.

If you draft a decent message which includes abit about yourself, what you like and what you are looking for, then these things wont change. COPY AND PASTE that into the message box then add a personal touch to the person/s you are contacting.

However if you are happy just to send the exact same message to everybody you contact, then not only will you soon be found out, but people will be offended that you have put zero effort into making an impression. "

Works for me, thanks for the advice though

By *ouplekinkCouple
over a year ago

kink town

Because it takes 5 seconds to send a copy and paste message, you have to speculate to accumulate "

You might as well send 'fancy a fuck' message then, it will have the same impact and reaction.

over a year ago

Copy and paste mails are fine by me. Who the heck has time to write a new mail every time, only to get ignored?!

I don't even care if they get my name wrong. If the mail amuses me or catches my interest then I'll chat.

I don't usually get mails though, I prefer to go looking. But I understand the system and it's all good fun.

By *eviantdreamsCouple
over a year ago

glasgow

That'll be your answer then

over a year ago

Because it takes 5 seconds to send a copy and paste message, you have to speculate to accumulate "

Why write one new mail when you can copy/ paste and send it to loads at once.

over a year ago

If it's a decent copy and paste, then the person receiving it doesn't necessarily know it's a copy and paste. I've had a few though where they've forgotten to change the name at the start of the message, which is a bit of a giveaway!

over a year ago

Because it takes 5 seconds to send a copy and paste message, you have to speculate to accumulate

You might as well send 'fancy a fuck' message then, it will have the same impact and reaction. "

Wrong, like I said it works well for me, why do people think they deserve a 'specially' written message, most profiles are long winded drivel

By *ouplekinkCouple
over a year ago

kink town

You might as well send 'fancy a fuck' message then, it will have the same impact and reaction.

Wrong, like I said it works well for me, why do people think they deserve a 'specially' written message, most profiles are long winded drivel"

Yeah abit like this 'look at me' thread. I would suspect you have appeared on quite a few blocked lists already.

over a year ago

Wrong, like I said it works well for me, why do people think they deserve a 'specially' written message, most profiles are long winded drivel

Yeah abit like this 'look at me' thread. I would suspect you have appeared on quite a few blocked lists already."

I think you have me mixed up with someone who gives a shit, look I disagree with your posts, try and be civil

By *oxy_minxWoman
over a year ago

Scotland - Aberdeen

Yeah abit like this 'look at me' thread. I would suspect you have appeared on quite a few blocked lists already."

However did you guess

over a year ago

Yeah abit like this 'look at me' thread. I would suspect you have appeared on quite a few blocked lists already.

However did you guess "

I refer you to my last post

By *oxy_minxWoman
over a year ago

Scotland - Aberdeen

However did you guess

"

Nah! Another one here who couldn't give a shit

over a year ago

However did you guess

Nah! Another one here who couldn't give a shit "

Yet you keep replying,

over a year ago

Because women want a thoughtfull message spanning pages how sexy they are so you better open notepad to do a very convincing paste msgs, just change the name lol

over a year ago

"Because women want a thoughtfull message spanning pages how sexy they are so you better open notepad to do a very convincing paste msgs, just change the name lol "

True, I have noticed though it's usually the aesthetically challenged that are the most demanding

over a year ago

I always check out the profile and the pics before I read a message,thats generally my indicator as to whether to read the message or not,im not too fussed if its a copy n paste job,ill joke about it being one if I reply

By *oneranger37Man
over a year ago

Bury

I do this.. initially I would spend quite a bit of time composing a message, just for it to be ignored, it's not the easiest site for a single man, so after x amount being ignored I decided to write a small opening paragraph. Now I have received messages saying Ohh it's the copy and paste dick, I've been warned about you. Well, as a single man I can assure it's not easy to coerce ladies into a conversation. But even the copy and paste tactic is now failing, how are we supposed to get on in the community of no one wants to let us in.

over a year ago

"I do this.. initially I would spend quite a bit of time composing a message, just for it to be ignored, it's not the easiest site for a single man, so after x amount being ignored I decided to write a small opening paragraph. Now I have received messages saying Ohh it's the copy and paste dick, I've been warned about you. Well, as a single man I can assure it's not easy to coerce ladies into a conversation. But even the copy and paste tactic is now failing, how are we supposed to get on in the community of no one wants to let us in. "

I think it might be WHAT you copy and paste that is fucking things up for you.

over a year ago

Copy and pastes are only ok when they say hi and a bit about the person in question.

They are not ok when they rattle on about how much fun we could have, how compatible we are or what the guy could do to Morrigan.

This shows they haven't bothered to read our profile so we choose to put as much effort into our reply

By *uited staffs guyMan
over a year ago

staffordshire

I'm thinking of getting 'fancy a duck' copied and stored on my phone, it's a well worn tactic on here isn't it

over a year ago

I expect someone to have read my profile and based their message on the information therein.

By *adyGardenWoman
over a year ago

LONDON (se)

Because I'm a unique and individual person that deserves a well thought out message aimed just at me and not 100 other people too.

Plus much more likely to get my attention

over a year ago

I can save you even more time.

Don't message anyone

over a year ago

Doesn't it make sense that if someone has looked at your profile, likes what they see, they can wave a virtual flag to say

"hi, this is me, this is what I'm looking for and if you like what I've written and like my profile too, then lets start talking"

I don't think the approaches on here can be too considered and tailored to each individual, its so difficult for guys to meet up with females or couples, they need to literally cast their net wide and far and see who likes the look of them. In return.

I know you ladies are all worth it and you hold the keys but give us a break.

You know the saying: women need a reason to have sex, men just need a place.

By *abioMan
over a year ago

Newcastle and Gateshead

erm..... a bit of individuality.....

over a year ago

I've no issue with a cut and paste message, when it's sent only once. I get a bit fed up when I receive the same message a few times. Then it's tedious, polite cut and paste as a conversation starter.....works in my book.

I also don't mind winks, I use them as a nice breaker and an "I'm interested" flag, if I get a wink back I'll send a message.

over a year ago

Why? Erm, probably because people like to be seen as an individual and not as a group. I can tell a copy and paste mail from a mile off and I always delete them. Totally impersonal and lack of imagination.

over a year ago

erm..... a bit of individuality..... "

Why? Explain how you convey individuality in an opening message, are you saying every opening message you send is totally different?

over a year ago

Because I'm a unique and individual person that deserves a well thought out message aimed just at me and not 100 other people too.

"

Why do yiu deserve a tailored message? What makes your profile stand out and be original ?

By *oxy_minxWoman
over a year ago

Scotland - Aberdeen

And for people who are trying to prove a point with C&P messages? Stop PMing me please! And just do whatever suits you!

By *ucyfur77Woman
over a year ago

Pleasuretown

I've had that too. "

Yep, same here

over a year ago

Copy and paste. Lazy but I can see why men , and yes it is usually men, do them. However for me it's a combination of their profile, pics and second or subsequent messages that will decide if it's going any further. Before I get asked why do I deserve decent messages - who knows but it makes my decision on who I meet or not a whole lot easier.And that's the whole point - it's my choice.

By *utumnWoman
over a year ago

leeds

Why do yiu deserve a tailored message? What makes your profile stand out and be original ?"

I expect a message tailored to me, I like to know that they have read and understood my profile and something about them.

If I don't get that, I move on. Simples. Each to their own. No big deal.

over a year ago

"Copy and paste. Lazy but I can see why men , and yes it is usually men, do them. However for me it's a combination of their profile, pics and second or subsequent messages that will decide if it's going any further. Before I get asked why do I deserve decent messages - who knows but it makes my decision on who I meet or not a whole lot easier.And that's the whole point - it's my choice."

No it isn't, you seem to forget this is a two way thing,

over a year ago

The disparity between the number of single men and women means that men are most unlikely to receive a response from a speculative e-mail, irrespective of how unique and well written it is. Obviously, this will discourage a lot of men from taking the time to write personalised e-mails. Therefore, the first e-mail is just to see if the woman has any interest in him.

over a year ago

"The disparity between the number of single men and women means that men are most unlikely to receive a response from a speculative e-mail, irrespective of how unique and well written it is. Obviously, this will discourage a lot of men from taking the time to write personalised e-mails. Therefore, the first e-mail is just to see if the woman has any interest in him."

Exactly, that's spot on

over a year ago

I think it would be more productive if single women blocked all single men and did their own searches and sent the first e-mail. It would take some time for women to search for profiles, but surely this would just be as time consuming as reading through all the copy and paste e-mails that they receive on a daily basis.

over a year ago

I don't mind reading them but I get the feeling men who send them just want a hole to stick their dick in. That could be true of a lot of men on here but at least try to hide it

over a year ago

"I think it would be more productive if single women blocked all single men and did their own searches and sent the first e-mail. It would take some time for women to search for profiles, but surely this would just be as time consuming as reading through all the copy and paste e-mails that they receive on a daily basis."

Good idea, that will never happen though

By *abioMan
over a year ago

Newcastle and Gateshead

Why? Explain how you convey individuality in an opening message, are you saying every opening message you send is totally different?"

absolutely....

but i don't reply to every profile, I am very much a pick and chooser... read profiles, their posts and pick up on different things..... and think of my own musings......

in which case maybe that is what makes me different if everyone else is "copying and pasting"....

over a year ago

"Copy and paste. Lazy but I can see why men , and yes it is usually men, do them. However for me it's a combination of their profile, pics and second or subsequent messages that will decide if it's going any further. Before I get asked why do I deserve decent messages - who knows but it makes my decision on who I meet or not a whole lot easier.And that's the whole point - it's my choice.

No it isn't, you seem to forget this is a two way thing, "

Of course it is. I'll remember that when I'm deleting pointless messages from people who can't read profiles. It's just 'my street' is the delete button.

By *enny PR9TV/TS
over a year ago

Southport

I'm quite happy not being contacted by someone with the attention span of a goldfish.

Mind you to read mine you need a lot more than 2 mins.

Jenny xxx

over a year ago

"Copy and paste. Lazy but I can see why men , and yes it is usually men, do them. However for me it's a combination of their profile, pics and second or subsequent messages that will decide if it's going any further. Before I get asked why do I deserve decent messages - who knows but it makes my decision on who I meet or not a whole lot easier.And that's the whole point - it's my choice.

Of course it is. I'll remember that when I'm deleting pointless messages from people who can't read profiles. It's just 'my street' is the delete button. "

Have you ever sent an opening message?

over a year ago

When you are sending an opening message, there is only so many different was of saying hi. Surely, the second, third and successive e-mails are of greater importance.

over a year ago

So that's how I'm going wrong should just do one message spray n pray haha

I personal write a new message for every person I contact takes time and I'd like t say it's worth it buuuuut it's not haha not even a polite no thanks or fook off you ugly fooker haha

By *uited staffs guyMan
over a year ago

staffordshire

Why? Explain how you convey individuality in an opening message, are you saying every opening message you send is totally different?"

Yes 'fancy a fuck' then insert their username afterwards

Completely original

over a year ago

Why? Explain how you convey individuality in an opening message, are you saying every opening message you send is totally different?

Yes 'fancy a fuck' then insert their username afterwards

Completely original "

Good call

over a year ago

Typically, women insist that a speculative e-mail should be well written and personalised for them. however, when women are contacting men, for the first time, do they put the same effort into their email?

over a year ago

"Typically, women insist that a speculative e-mail should be well written and personalised for them. however, when women are contacting men, for the first time, do they put the same effort into their email?"

On the rare occasions when I have had an opening message they don't,

over a year ago

Of course it is. I'll remember that when I'm deleting pointless messages from people who can't read profiles. It's just 'my street' is the delete button.

Have you ever sent an opening message?"

Of course I have!!! Are you assuming I havent because I am female? I have sent many opening messages. Some have resulted in meets, some not, some have resulted in friendships which without this site I would never have made. I contacted those people because they interested me, not because I sent 100 messages to randoms. I also sent initial messages when I was active on my couple profile. Exactly the same approach.

By *utumnWoman
over a year ago

leeds

"Typically, women insist that a speculative e-mail should be well written and personalised for them. however, when women are contacting men, for the first time, do they put the same effort into their email?

On the rare occasions when I have had an opening message they don't, "

I do, I send a message with my face pic, ask if they are interested to get back to me, if they do then I send a personal message, like I would enter a conversation if it was face to face, we are all human and respond or reject as our mind set dictates.

over a year ago

You don't seem to have watched many nature documentaries. Men compete with other men for the attention of women across the entire animal kingdom. Women choose the men that put on the most impressive display. Be that the best den, the best plumage, the best dance, or in this case, the best message.

over a year ago

I like to be a little more personal tbh

By *llie RoseWoman
over a year ago

By the seaside

I don't mind if the first message is cut n paste or individualised or even fancy a fuck. If the person sending the message doesn't match my preferences, as clearly stated on my profile, it is the delete button everytime, which is also clearly stated on my profile. A profile which I have deliberately kept sweet and short.

I have to say my favourite line in a message is 'take a look at my profile' which I always find quite amusing when they obviously haven't bothered to look at mine.

By *bi HaiveMan
Forum Mod

over a year ago

Cheeseville, Somerset

We have no issue with cut and paste messages.

They're easy to spot, are generally looking to meet today/tonight/tomorrow (something we don't do), are often from people we clearly state we're not interested in in our text (black bulls, guys bragging about their size etc) and are more often than not begun with "Hi hun/sexy/gorgeous" - which I don't mind but suspect they're not referring to me!

So cut and paste messages are great! We can easily filter them out from the decent ones and delete in seconds. The senders are in effect the total opposite of what many would deem timewasters - they save us plenty!!

A

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 16/07/14 20:10:00]

over a year ago

You don't seem to have watched many nature documentaries. Men compete with other men for the attention of women across the entire animal kingdom. Women choose the men that put on the most impressive display. Be that the best den, the best plumage, the best dance, or in this case, the best message.

"

The disparity between single men and single women means that degree of competition on this site is not consistent with the competition in the real world.

over a year ago

"

and if you're a peacock, who does a mean salsa, lives in a mansion and has a way with words ya made!!

By *bi HaiveMan
Forum Mod

over a year ago

Cheeseville, Somerset

And slightly off topic - but in the same vein.........

A guy looking to meet will generally fire off plenty of messages to many profiles in the hope that one responds with interest.

Couples and single females will generally approach one, maybe two, after what I suspect is a more detailed selection process - and wait for a response - thus not needing to use cut and paste.

Is this me generalising? In my opinion - no. I've been a single guy, am in a couple - and have met many a single female who all use this method.

So that might be the predominant reason why guys choose C&P.

Just an observation.

A

over a year ago

Thanks for the tip - I'll remember to type a sentence referring to profile and then paste your (oops meant my) speel in after xx

over a year ago

"

It's 2014 mate, not the Middle Ages,

By *dventuroususCouple
over a year ago

sunderland

I think you will find it is her choice who she meets and nobody elses.

over a year ago

I think you will find it is her choice who she meets and nobody elses."

Not even the person she meets? Does he have a choice in the matter

over a year ago

Not even the person she meets? Does he have a choice in the matter "

The reality of this site is that single females can put up a profile with an avatar pic of their big toe and still get 100 plus messages a day. We don't need to message anybody if we don't want to. The female usually (yes I said usually!) Is the person who decides if things go further. How many whinny threads do you see from single fems saying 'no one replies to my cut and paste messages?' Obviously if they get on then a joint decision is made to meet.

over a year ago

The reality of this site is that single females can put up a profile with an avatar pic of their big toe and still get 100 plus messages a day. We don't need to message anybody if we don't want to. The female usually (yes I said usually!) Is the person who decides if things go further. How many whinny threads do you see from single fems saying 'no one replies to my cut and paste messages?' Obviously if they get on then a joint decision is made to meet."

Is this a whinny thread about cut and paste messages? I presume you can read

over a year ago

"I think it would be more productive if single women blocked all single men and did their own searches and sent the first e-mail. It would take some time for women to search for profiles, but surely this would just be as time consuming as reading through all the copy and paste e-mails that they receive on a daily basis."

Great idea! I'd love it if one day the mail system stopped sending any mail to women and couples. Inagine the meltdown! Whining threads about not getting hundreds of mail for them to ignore.

Then the women and couples would have to send out mails to get meets. See how they like it when it's the other way round.

'Some' women and couples live for the attention and confidence boost they get from getting mail from people wanting to fuck them. Not all. Just some.

over a year ago

The reality of this site is that single females can put up a profile with an avatar pic of their big toe and still get 100 plus messages a day. We don't need to message anybody if we don't want to. The female usually (yes I said usually!) Is the person who decides if things go further. How many whinny threads do you see from single fems saying 'no one replies to my cut and paste messages?' Obviously if they get on then a joint decision is made to meet.

Is this a whinny thread about cut and paste messages? I presume you can read "

Did I say this was a whinny thread? No. See I do send initial messages, I can read and women have the vote!! Bloody hell the power is going to my head! Whatever next - women bishops??! Behave! This is 2014 afterall.

By *dventuroususCouple
over a year ago

sunderland

Not even the person she meets? Does he have a choice in the matter "

What a silly question, obviously he has a choice, but if she chooses not to meet him after his cut and paste message then there isnt a choice for him to make in that situation.

over a year ago

I actually meet more people I've contacted 1st then have contacted me....

over a year ago

I had a fill your pussy with spunk one the other day. I politely declined

over a year ago

Quite simply, because they are lazy and boring.

over a year ago

Personally I don't like copy and paste messages but if a guy ticks all my boxes in other ways, I'll happily look past that. It's the interaction from that point onwards that matters more.

over a year ago

What a silly question, obviously he has a choice, but if she chooses not to meet him after his cut and paste message then there isnt a choice for him to make in that situation."

Your missing the point, he chooses to send the message, he chooses if it's cut and paste, therefore unless she sends the first message it's not only her choice

By *an and wifeyCouple
over a year ago

n lincs

"We dont mind a copy and paste message so long as its tailored to show that they have actually read our profile."
we received a copy and paste message this morning obviously not read our profile so didn't bother replying and hey presto we received the exact same message again this evening. Waisting his time not ours. Straight in the delete box again

over a year ago

It's 2014 mate, not the Middle Ages, "

If the dynamics between men and woman haven't changed much over millions of years, from the tiniest mouse to the mightiest whale, the moles under the ground to the swallows in the sky, the fastest cheetah to the slowest sloth, how much do you think it's going to change in 30 generations of the same species?

Women are hard wired to be more choosy. From a purely biological point of view, men can impregnate several women a day. Women get a little over one shot per year and are largely stuck with the results of a bad decision.

These are the foundations of our sexual attractin.

over a year ago

That's not really copy and paste then "

No it isn't.....and therein you answer your own question. People prefer a message tailored to their profile....hence NOT copy and paste!

By *dventuroususCouple
over a year ago

sunderland

What a silly question, obviously he has a choice, but if she chooses not to meet him after his cut and paste message then there isnt a choice for him to make in that situation.

Your missing the point, he chooses to send the message, he chooses if it's cut and paste, therefore unless she sends the first message it's not only her choice "

she chooses to ignore/delete/not meet him end of situation, her choice to do that, no body else makes the decision who she meets, its absurd to believe otherwise, you are very controversial on these forums.

By *dventuroususCouple
over a year ago

sunderland

Your missing the point, he chooses to send the message, he chooses if it's cut and paste, therefore unless she sends the first message it's not only her choice "

she chooses to ignore/delete/not meet him end of situation, her choice to do that, no body else makes the decision who she meets, its absurd to believe otherwise, you are very controversial on these forums.

By *dventuroususCouple
over a year ago

sunderland

you are missing the point, the post you quoted/picked on was referring to it been her choice as to who she meets, you said it wasnt and its a 2 way thing, go read it again, of course its her choice who she meets, and only her choice.

over a year ago

Your missing the point, he chooses to send the message, he chooses if it's cut and paste, therefore unless she sends the first message it's not only her choice

you are missing the point, the post you quoted/picked on was referring to it been her choice as to who she meets, you said it wasnt and its a 2 way thing, go read it again, of course its her choice who she meets, and only her choice."

Unless the guy doesn't want to meet her. Hence it being a 2 way thing....

By *horltzMan
over a year ago

heysham

Message ???? What's one of them ???

over a year ago

we have a standard type message but we alwys try to include something relevant to whom we are sending - whether its their status, what we like about a pic or something about their profile (yep we read em) that got our attention x

over a year ago

she chooses to ignore/delete/not meet him end of situation, her choice to do that, no body else makes the decision who she meets, its absurd to believe otherwise, you are very controversial on these forums."

No controversial, just his lovely personality

over a year ago

Nothing wrong with copy and paste messages. Couldn't give to shits if they've read my profile or not. By then proceeding to message backwards and forwards is when you see if you're in to the same kind of stuff and on the same wave length so what does it really matter what's in the first message?

And for people that say the 'fancy a fuck' messages don't work.

Yes they do! I'd prefer someone to be direct like that then send an essay to me basically relaying back my profile to me.

over a year ago

she chooses to ignore/delete/not meet him end of situation, her choice to do that, no body else makes the decision who she meets, its absurd to believe otherwise, you are very controversial on these forums."

I wound rather be controversial than moribund

over a year ago

"Nothing wrong with copy and paste messages. Couldn't give to shits if they've read my profile or not. By then proceeding to message backwards and forwards is when you see if you're in to the same kind of stuff and on the same wave length so what does it really matter what's in the first message?

And for people that say the 'fancy a fuck' messages don't work.

Yes they do! I'd prefer someone to be direct like that then send an essay to me basically relaying back my profile to me. "

over a year ago

No controversial, just his lovely personality "

Have we met??

over a year ago

Have we met??"

Thankfully no

over a year ago

Have we met??

Thankfully no "

Then how do yiu know so much about my personality? your not so stupid to think that what I post on a swinging site forum reflects my personality are you?

over a year ago

Have we met??

Thankfully no

Then how do yiu know so much about my personality? your not so stupid to think that what I post on a swinging site forum reflects my personality are you?"

Some people believe everything they read.

over a year ago

Messages only play a small part in whether people will meet you or not. While I'm not condoning C&P messages, if that person matched your preferences perfectly, few would get uptight about such a message.

over a year ago

Have we met??

Thankfully no

Then how do yiu know so much about my personality? your not so stupid to think that what I post on a swinging site forum reflects my personality are you?

Some people believe everything they read. "

Obviously, they must have shit for brains then, I was under the impression this was all bollocks anyway

over a year ago

Have we met??

Thankfully no

Some people believe everything they read. "

over a year ago

Have we met??

Thankfully no

Some people believe everything they read.

"

Don't be surprised his posts usually end this way. Personally I believe some stuff I read on the forum and I don't need to be told I'm stupid by some randomer. When phrases like 'stupid' and 'shit for brains' are dished out the debates really over. At the end of the day reply to the messages YOU are interested in. Simples!

over a year ago

By *dventuroususCouple
over a year ago

sunderland

you are missing the point, the post you quoted/picked on was referring to it been her choice as to who she meets, you said it wasnt and its a 2 way thing, go read it again, of course its her choice who she meets, and only her choice.

Unless the guy doesn't want to meet her. Hence it being a 2 way thing...."

by sending the message in the 1st place be it copy and paste or not, he has shown he wants to meet, so she is then making the decision for herself whether she wants to set up a meet/chat/reply/decline/delete/whatever, no one decides for her who she meets, she does.

By *adyGardenWoman
over a year ago

LONDON (se)

Why do yiu deserve a tailored message? What makes your profile stand out and be original ?"

Stupid question that is answered within what I stated

over a year ago

Probably that makes easer to send messages instant writing all over again. As you don't get responses that's makes people angry

But well every person is individual reed profile then send message according to her ir his acc and I believe you get respond back

Post new Message to Thread