Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

Post Meet Etiquette

Jump to newest

By * Busty Hotwife OP   Couple
over a year ago

Bradford

After you've met and perhaps got on well, 'friends', etc. What is the etiquette on possibly meeting with said person again?

Is it up to the guy to ask to come back or the couple? If we post a meet and folk on the friends list show no interest, is that because they're waiting for an invite(even if initially approached us first) or just not interested?

Sometimes it just happens but when it doesn't, who should approach who?

Or should both just accept that and delete and move on?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

If you want to meet again, just ask them. Fuck the etiquette, you could both be politely waiting for the other to ask and missing out on loads of fun!

over a year ago

If you really like someone and want to meet again, bite the bullet and ask.

If they don't want to, move on

Simples

over a year ago

"If you want to meet again, just ask them. Fuck the etiquette, you could both be politely waiting for the other to ask and missing out on loads of fun! "

And this

By *udistnorthantsMan
over a year ago

Desborough

"He who dares, Rodney, he who dares"

over a year ago

If you click then neither parties would have any hesitation in asking to see again..........better still it would only be natural feel completely right..

Higher, deeper level...

over a year ago

Don't ask, don't get! I think post meet it's quite obvious if things have gone well.

I would say the best sex I've had from Fab has been 'repeat business'; as with any partner you get to know what buttons to push for each other. having said that do love the frisson of a new partner!

over a year ago

Agree with all the comments here. For me it is worse to wonder what someone thinks than to know and be able to move forward.

By *iewMan
Forum Mod

over a year ago

Angus & Findhorn

just ask.....

By *indys loverCouple
over a year ago

Stratford on avon

we met a couple at xtasia a few months ago ,,,,, had a bit of soft play in the play rooms but they invited us back to their hotel room for a 'drink' , we had a great time but on the way home we wondered if that was that ,,,,, it seems that on their way home they were wondering the same but we had a text message during the day saying 'did that really happen and if you enjoyed it as much as we did please keep in touch '

and we have , they have been fantastic new friends , been on holiday with them , concerts , racing and all sorts of things , Its not all about the sex but have to say that does make the friendship even more interesting

over a year ago

I ask all my meets if I can shag them again..nobody replies

and of course I make sure to ask any female(of a couple) if I can shag her behind her hubbies back...honest

By *o new WinksMan
over a year ago

BSE

I am pants at this. I never know what to ask to move from social to more.

I asked one lady during an after coffee walk if she liked me.

'Im still here' was her reply. I forget that ladies here are very forthright.

From now on I am going to be less of a pussy. But how to ask the question still eludes me.

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

"I am pants at this. I never know what to ask to move from social to more.

From now on I am going to be less of a pussy. But how to ask the question still eludes me. "

Say something like "I am very happy to take this further if you are, I think you're very attractive". If the lady seems to be at all non-committal allow her a little space by saying "its fine to message me when you have had time to think" Good luck

over a year ago

If I met and got on well, I'd ask. Don't see no reason why not. If he didn't want to then that would be that.

I have asked at the meet. Do you fancy doing that again. Lol

By *omMLMan
over a year ago

The Centre of the Universe

"I am pants at this. I never know what to ask to move from social to more.

From now on I am going to be less of a pussy. But how to ask the question still eludes me. "

I think I need to take a leaf out of your book. Lol

over a year ago

The move from drink in pub to 'back to mine' is the more awkward question.

I tend to just say 'so, I'm up for it, what are you thinking?'

Then go home alone!

over a year ago

Sometimes you just have to say it or you'd miss out on the moment. I'm living proof lol

over a year ago

I'd be interested to hear if anyone disagrees but, for me, I think socials should be quite heavily flirtatious affairs. If you think about it this way... at some point you'll want to ask something like "so do you fancy having sex with me?". If all the conversations you've had before that have been about the price of eggs and the chances of Argentina winning the world cup then of course it's gonna be difficult to blurt out that question. Instead you've got to lay the ground work...you've gotta try and keep returning to sex, either suggestively or directly...try getting them a little moist and steamy...then that question won't seem so out of the blue when it comes around.

Does that sound right to you lot?

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

"The move from drink in pub to 'back to mine' is the more awkward question.

I tend to just say 'so, I'm up for it, what are you thinking?'

Then go home alone! "

Oh dear lol I'm sure that's not true

By *o new WinksMan
over a year ago

BSE

"I'd be interested to hear if anyone disagrees but, for me, I think socials should be quite heavily flirtatious affairs. If you think about it this way... at some point you'll want to ask something like "so do you fancy having sex with me?". If all the conversations you've had before that have been about the price of eggs and the chances of Argentina winning the world cup then of course it's gonna be difficult to blurt out that question. Instead you've got to lay the ground work...you've gotta try and keep returning to sex, either suggestively or directly...try getting them a little moist and steamy...then that question won't seem so out of the blue when it comes around.

Does that sound right to you lot? "

Yes, I agree. However during a daytime meet at a pub it is not always convenient.

I would love to meet and,if the lady likes what she sees,she can just go straight for a kiss. Not too tonguey but long and sensual. I did this at a meet (not from here)

and it was a real mood setter.

We went for a meal and knew all the way what would happen. The kiss showed we were sensuously compatible and we could just get on with it.

It would certainly remove any doubts in my mind.

By *ezebelWoman
over a year ago

North of The Wall - youll need your vest

I always used to put the ball back in their court - 'Had a great time...if you fancy doing it again sometime give me a shout' and then leave it at that.

If they get back in touch they are interested in doing it again, if they dont then they are not.

over a year ago

"I always used to put the ball back in their court - 'Had a great time...if you fancy doing it again sometime give me a shout' and then leave it at that.

If they get back in touch they are interested in doing it again, if they dont then they are not."

this is what I do

By *ensualfire88Man
over a year ago

Edinburgh

Whatever you do, if you want to see someone again don't wipe your cock on their curtains.

That's bad etiquette.

As I found out.

To my cost.

over a year ago

A second meet? With me? Ha ha ha. OMG I'm lucky if they don't do a runner on the first let alone expect them to endure me again!!!

over a year ago

"I'd be interested to hear if anyone disagrees but, for me, I think socials should be quite heavily flirtatious affairs. If you think about it this way... at some point you'll want to ask something like "so do you fancy having sex with me?". If all the conversations you've had before that have been about the price of eggs and the chances of Argentina winning the world cup then of course it's gonna be difficult to blurt out that question. Instead you've got to lay the ground work...you've gotta try and keep returning to sex, either suggestively or directly...try getting them a little moist and steamy...then that question won't seem so out of the blue when it comes around.

Does that sound right to you lot?

Yes, I agree. However during a daytime meet at a pub it is not always convenient.

I would love to meet and,if the lady likes what she sees,she can just go straight for a kiss. Not too tonguey but long and sensual. I did this at a meet (not from here)

and it was a real mood setter.

We went for a meal and knew all the way what would happen. The kiss showed we were sensuously compatible and we could just get on with it.

It would certainly remove any doubts in my mind.

"

... I never leave a meet without saying whether I want to meet again or not although I've had a few meets (photos don't match reality!) when I've not even had coffee

By *histler21Man
over a year ago

Ipswich

"After you've met and perhaps got on well, 'friends', etc. What is the etiquette on possibly meeting with said person again?

Is it up to the guy to ask to come back or the couple? If we post a meet and folk on the friends list show no interest, is that because they're waiting for an invite(even if initially approached us first) or just not interested?

Or should both just accept that and delete and move on? "

Why wait? Ask during the after-play session "Wow - I hope we can do this again sometime" or words to that effect.

over a year ago

"After you've met and perhaps got on well, 'friends', etc. What is the etiquette on possibly meeting with said person again?

Or should both just accept that and delete and move on? "

I don't think I've had a meet where this wasn't discussed. If you want them, just ask.

By *ucyfur77Woman
over a year ago

Pleasuretown

"Don't ask, don't get! I think post meet it's quite obvious if things have gone well.

I would say the best sex I've had from Fab has been 'repeat business'; as with any partner you get to know what buttons to push for each other. having said that do love the frisson of a new partner!"

over a year ago

I use to put meets up if going to a party or club, now I just put statuses up usually my friends spot it, if they want to join me they will ask

if I want someone in particular I will just go ask them

Post new Message to Thread