Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

Standards....Bettering Normality

Jump to newest

By *unboy4free OP   Man
over a year ago

Central Scotland

"Guys, you know how it works...even ugly fat chicks like me get bombarded, so yes, I can afford to be choosy......"

....is this common place wherby in reality certain people who ordinarly we may not look twice at in the street quite simply on Fabs suddenly punch above their weight so to speak..ie they get a better standard of sexual conquest

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Anyone on here has the right to be choosy as to who they want to share the most intimate act two people can do together. Good for them if they punch above their weight. I would question as to why some people may be messaging someone they are not attracted to just to get their leg over but that's up to them. Women are greatly outnumbered on here so I'm guessing most single women get a lot of attention.

over a year ago

Well...what a bag of worms. Let me start, I'm a curvy older lady, the fellas I prefer to meet wouldn't approach me on the street or on a night out, but here I invite them to, and they certainly do. They seem happy and usually like to come back again. Is that helpful?

over a year ago

over a year ago

"Well...what a bag of worms. Let me start, I'm a curvy older lady, the fellas I prefer to meet wouldn't approach me on the street or on a night out, but here I invite them to, and they certainly do. They seem happy and usually like to come back again. Is that helpful? "

Very true

over a year ago

I think its us blokes not the ladies on the site. Any woman who puts up a new profile no matter if its one word or a concise list of what they want or would like. They get bombarded.

we chaps can be like a pack in heat lol. so its up to the individual to make informed decisions on who they would like to talk to and meet.

I think its a bit wrong to say any one punches above their weight on her ( may be not a great choice of phrase too) .

the sooner the blokes on here realise that YOU ladies run the site and are free to pick and choose , for what your right is a very intimate thing the better so men chillax and give ladies some space

over a year ago

Ah, I get it now !!!

This is a site for people who want a Shag and "some"!! Will Shag anyone just to have one.

If it don't happen in "real life" its certainly not going to on here, but that's just me.

By *radleyandRavenCouple
over a year ago

Herts

Oh Lawd Jebus...

By *unboy4free OP   Man
over a year ago

Central Scotland

"Well...what a bag of worms. Let me start, I'm a curvy older lady, the fellas I prefer to meet wouldn't approach me on the street or on a night out, but here I invite them to, and they certainly do. They seem happy and usually like to come back again. Is that helpful? "

Whilst refreshingly honest I guess it was rhetorical.....so no not helpful just confirms matters. I was merely stating that Fabs due to supply and demand that this is common occurance

over a year ago

Ugly fat chicks.

Such a nasty phrase. Can't say I have ever 'pulled' a gorgeous younger athletic guy on fab. Most have been.well within my own limits. Maybe I should give it a try if they are that desperate...

over a year ago

Just by being on this site, you've pulled up a massive flag that says "I want to have sex"

Unfortunately, that invites a lot of attention (for the right or wrong reasons). One less barrier, so people think it is easier to take advantage of the situation.

over a year ago

SOME men and couples are desperate. They message me for fuck's sake!

over a year ago

"Well...what a bag of worms. Let me start, I'm a curvy older lady, the fellas I prefer to meet wouldn't approach me on the street or on a night out, but here I invite them to, and they certainly do. They seem happy and usually like to come back again. Is that helpful?

Whilst refreshingly honest I guess it was rhetorical.....so no not helpful just confirms matters. I was merely stating that Fabs due to supply and demand that this is common occurance "

It's very common and people who don't think it is are deluded,

over a year ago

"SOME men and couples are desperate. They message me for fuck's sake!

"

Nice shoe by the way ,,

over a year ago

I get messaes from guys that i know wouldnt look twice at me in the real world its why they dont get the pleasure of meeting me. Thats the standards this ugly fat chick lives up to.

over a year ago

"I get messaes from guys that i know wouldnt look twice at me in the real world its why they dont get the pleasure of meeting me. Thats the standards this ugly fat chick lives up to."

I am confused, so you won't meet people who are to good looking for you??

By *unboy4free OP   Man
over a year ago

Central Scotland

"I get messaes from guys that i know wouldnt look twice at me in the real world its why they dont get the pleasure of meeting me. Thats the standards this ugly fat chick lives up to."

Nice one parity prevails lol

over a year ago

How do you know they wouldn't like you in the 'real world'?

over a year ago

"Well...what a bag of worms. Let me start, I'm a curvy older lady, the fellas I prefer to meet wouldn't approach me on the street or on a night out, but here I invite them to, and they certainly do. They seem happy and usually like to come back again. Is that helpful?

Whilst refreshingly honest I guess it was rhetorical.....so no not helpful just confirms matters. I was merely stating that Fabs due to supply and demand that this is common occurance "

On the surface you are correct, supply and demand do play a part, but there are still choices to be made and free will is still applicable.

By *unboy4free OP   Man
over a year ago

Central Scotland

Whilst refreshingly honest I guess it was rhetorical.....so no not helpful just confirms matters. I was merely stating that Fabs due to supply and demand that this is common occurance

On the surface you are correct, supply and demand do play a part, but there are still choices to be made and free will is still applicable. "

I agree there is absolutely nothing wrong with this even if there is or isn't a trend developing....we all make our choices. This came about due to the female profile words in which I was paraphrasing

over a year ago

"

And me and I haven't even got any pictures showing or verifications!!!

over a year ago

You were merely stating? It did look like a question in your OP.

Sexual availability increases a woman's "pull" power - this is the same IRL as it is online, no difference. What happens online is facilitation - the breaking of social barriers and *some* erasing of taboos/social embarrassment.

over a year ago

And me and I haven't even got any pictures showing or verifications!!! "

You have an interesting profile compared to mine.

Delete men off your 'looking for' list- that will take you off the searches. Should reduce the mail. x

over a year ago

How often in the vanilla works do we put ourselves in the same position as we are on here ? That's to say , we say we want sex , what type of sex and with what kind of person ?

Granted , we do to a degree on a night out , but just like fab , we start with the best intentions and often end up with what's on offer !

And in a nutshell , there is the answer .....

Do we punch above our weight ?

Sometimes we do perhaps , when a horny couple or guy is looking for NSA with no limits , but on the other hand it works both ways when we are looking and maybe we punch below ours !

But , and this is a big one ... We never just do it for the sake of it , and hope no one we play with does either . Standards are in place for everyone and there has to be an attraction .

By *unboy4free OP   Man
over a year ago

Central Scotland

Sexual availability increases a woman's "pull" power - this is the same IRL as it is online, no difference. What happens online is facilitation - the breaking of social barriers and *some* erasing of taboos/social embarrassment."

Stating yes....it was the inference behind the thread not too worry you when off topic slighty lol

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 13/07/14 09:40:42]

over a year ago

The difference can be does the man want to meet me (the ugly fatchick) in public eg pub of cafe or do they want me to sneak me in to there house round the back x if a man cant walk down the street with me and walks behind then I know there just after a desperate fuck

over a year ago

"How often in the vanilla works do we put ourselves in the same position as we are on here ? That's to say , we say we want sex , what type of sex and with what kind of person ?

Granted , we do to a degree on a night out , but just like fab , we start with the best intentions and often end up with what's on offer !

And in a nutshell , there is the answer .....

Do we punch above our weight ?

Sometimes we do perhaps , when a horny couple or guy is looking for NSA with no limits , but on the other hand it works both ways when we are looking and maybe we punch below ours !

But , and this is a big one ... We never just do it for the sake of it , and hope no one we play with does either . Standards are in place for everyone and there has to be an attraction .

"

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

""Guys, you know how it works...even ugly fat chicks like me get bombarded, so yes, I can afford to be choosy......"

....is this common place wherby in reality certain people who ordinarly we may not look twice at in the street quite simply on Fabs suddenly punch above their weight so to speak..ie they get a better standard of sexual conquest"

What you say has an element of truth in it as far as some men are concerned but they are usually quickly ed out most women can tell when a guy thinks he's doing her a favour. Some people men and women do think of their meets as conquests but they are usually quite insecure and use sex as a means to bolster their confidence.

I always wonder why the people who have sex with those they believe to be punching above their weight actually do, wouldn't it be simpler to just meet women or men with whom they are on a level playing field? Or is all this punching above their weight business nonsense?

By *unboy4free OP   Man
over a year ago

Central Scotland

""Guys, you know how it works...even ugly fat chicks like me get bombarded, so yes, I can afford to be choosy......"

....is this common place wherby in reality certain people who ordinarly we may not look twice at in the street quite simply on Fabs suddenly punch above their weight so to speak..ie they get a better standard of sexual conquest

What you say has an element of truth in it as far as some men are concerned but they are usually quickly ed out most women can tell when a guy thinks he's doing her a favour. Some people men and women do think of their meets as conquests but they are usually quite insecure and use sex as a means to bolster their confidence.

I always wonder why the people who have sex with those they believe to be punching above their weight actually do, wouldn't it be simpler to just meet women or men with whom they are on a level playing field? Or is all this punching above their weight business nonsense?"

Don't believe it nonesense just a turn of phrase to describe the potential situation as many have stated on here this happens but equally as you say many do stick to those they feel are completely compatible with, this can be many levels but most of all being comfortable with someone is very important

over a year ago

Actually I pull hot men in real life as well

Not that I think I deserve them . Shocks me tbh

over a year ago

But .... When I have chatted to guys some have said they get to a point they don't care and just want a fuck so anything or anyone will do

( when I ask why they went with that person etc )

By *iewMan
Forum Mod

over a year ago

Angus & Findhorn

I like steak but if I am starving I might scoff a burger......

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

I always wonder why the people who have sex with those they believe to be punching above their weight actually do, wouldn't it be simpler to just meet women or men with whom they are on a level playing field? Or is all this punching above their weight business nonsense?

Don't believe it nonesense just a turn of phrase to describe the potential situation as many have stated on here this happens but equally as you say many do stick to those they feel are completely compatible with, this can be many levels but most of all being comfortable with someone is very important"

Being comfortable and finding someone attractive sexually are our main criteria followed by being into the same thing. I understand why some people meet those they don't find attractive, it's because they can't get sex elsewhere, nobody who wasn't desperate would have sex with someone they didn't fancy surely. In which case this punching above their weight in my opinion, is nonsense....everyone is punching at the same level

over a year ago

And me and I haven't even got any pictures showing or verifications!!!

You have an interesting profile compared to mine.

Delete men off your 'looking for' list- that will take you off the searches. Should reduce the mail. x"

Oh yes that's true, hadn't thought of doing that

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

"Actually I pull hot men in real life as well

Not that I think I deserve them . Shocks me tbh"

Never, ever say that about yourself.....wash your mouth out with soap and water and go and watch a L'oreal advert (because you're worth it).

over a year ago

"Actually I pull hot men in real life as well

Not that I think I deserve them . Shocks me tbh

Never, ever say that about yourself.....wash your mouth out with soap and water and go and watch a L'oreal advert (because you're worth it). "

Awwww xx

By *unboy4free OP   Man
over a year ago

Central Scotland

Don't believe it nonesense just a turn of phrase to describe the potential situation as many have stated on here this happens but equally as you say many do stick to those they feel are completely compatible with, this can be many levels but most of all being comfortable with someone is very important

Being comfortable and finding someone attractive sexually are our main criteria followed by being into the same thing. I understand why some people meet those they don't find attractive, it's because they can't get sex elsewhrere, nobody who wasn't desperate would have sex with someone they didn't fancy surely. In which case this punching above their weight in my opinion, is nonsense....everyone is punching at the same level "

I disagree as internally we all know where we are individually are in the attraction leagues.....from some I say some fem and the profile I was paraphrasing from suggests something totally different to your opinion but hey we are all entitled to our say

over a year ago

"I like steak but if I am starving I might scoff a burger......"

Or a kebab.

over a year ago

Sexual availability increases a woman's "pull" power - this is the same IRL as it is online, no difference. What happens online is facilitation - the breaking of social barriers and *some* erasing of taboos/social embarrassment.

Stating yes....it was the inference behind the thread not too worry you when off topic slighty lol"

The topic being that you have a rigid understanding of how attraction/desire works

Feel free to stick to your weight categories if you want - just don't complain that the rest of us enjoy mixing and matching.

over a year ago

What about fat ugly males, are all things equal for them ?

By *unboy4free OP   Man
over a year ago

Central Scotland

Stating yes....it was the inference behind the thread not too worry you when off topic slighty lol

The topic being that you have a rigid understanding of how attraction/desire works

Feel free to stick to your weight categories if you want - just don't complain that the rest of us enjoy mixing and matching."

As you stated initially the op was,a question so how does that correlate to a rigid understanding Pmsl Again stick to topic ie the question and don't make it a personal slight thank you lol

over a year ago

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder. But I do wonder when gorgeous guys contact me, so I check there verifies and 9 times out of 10 they genuinely like fat girls and if they have not meet any fat girls I don't meet them sipmles! I'm no one's sympathy fuck

By *unboy4free OP   Man
over a year ago

Central Scotland

"Beauty is in the eye of the beholder. But I do wonder when gorgeous guys contact me, so I check there verifies and 9 times out of 10 they genuinely like fat girls and if they have not meet any fat girls I don't meet them sipmles! I'm no one's sympathy fuck "

over a year ago

I meet who I like , regardless of the standards set upon them by others..

I dont sit and judge who other people meet,if I see a profile saying stuff about how many people/types of people met..I more or less rapidly lose interest in them

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

"

Being comfortable and finding someone attractive sexually are our main criteria followed by being into the same thing. I understand why some people meet those they don't find attractive, it's because they can't get sex elsewhrere, nobody who wasn't desperate would have sex with someone they didn't fancy surely. In which case this punching above their weight in my opinion, is nonsense....everyone is punching at the same level

I disagree as internally we all know where we are individually are in the attraction leagues.....from some I say some fem and the profile I was paraphrasing from suggests something totally different to your opinion but hey we are all entitled to our say "

Yes we are. I think the profile you paraphrase might be somewhat tongue in cheek.

By *3xymamaWoman
over a year ago

Uptown Top Ranking

exactly this

By *unboy4free OP   Man
over a year ago

Central Scotland

Most have standards here or at least that's the feedback so not a case of those set upon by others.....just any open debate per topic

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

"What about fat ugly males, are all things equal for them ?"

No because they don't have a vagina.

My point was that if someone is prepared to have sex with you there is a need there so no one is better than the other in sexual terms. If there we're twenty women to every man on here far, ugly guys would be out every night of the week

over a year ago

Attraction leagues??!!! I don't believe anyone's 'better' or 'higher' than me. I am who I am. Some people will fancy me some people won't. But that's because it's their personal preference not because they're in a different 'league' to me!!!

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

"Attraction leagues??!!! I don't believe anyone's 'better' or 'higher' than me. I am who I am. Some people will fancy me some people won't. But that's because it's their personal preference not because they're in a different 'league' to me!!!"

I believe that too. However I think it is true that many people do consider that a league of some sort exists and if people think that way it must do.

I'm blooming glad I don't think like that it would be a nightmare.

By *igeiaWoman
over a year ago

Bristol

I've never fucked someone I didn't find attractive and I doubt anyone who's fucked me did so because there was no-one else available either. Even on here the guys I've met have been selective as am I; being on here means you both know what you're ultimately after from an encounter so it cuts out a layer of bullshit and second guessing but doesn't mean it's a definite outcome at all.

over a year ago

So OP since you've asked me twice now to stick to your original question/statement:

"in reality certain people who ordinarly WE may not look twice at in the street quite simply on Fabs SUDDENLY punch above their weight"

(capitalisation is mine)

"We" ie. you and others that think like you may not pay any attention to the "fat ugly chicks" but many other people do. Women are not "suddenly" punching above their weight here, it is commonplace in real life also for sexually available women to attract a lot of attention from men of varying attractiveness.

Finally, my point was that thinking in terms of "attraction leagues", weight categories and the like TOTALLY misses the motivation of a bunch of people that chase after fantasy and hedonism.

Please do not say I am off-topic still -unless the topic really is to have a moan about FUCs pulling hunks (why is that a problem?).

over a year ago

....is this common place wherby in reality certain people who ordinarly we may not look twice at in the street quite simply on Fabs suddenly punch above their weight so to speak..ie they get a better standard of sexual conquest"

No doubt at all!

I can't see why women openly doing so get all uppity about it though - surely they should just be smug

There are plenty of women moaning they don't get offers though, so it's not entirely a one way street.

By *unboy4free OP   Man
over a year ago

Central Scotland

"So OP since you've asked me twice now to stick to your original question/statement:

in reality certain people who ordinarly WE may not look twice at in the street quite simply on Fabs SUDDENLY punch above their weight

(capitalisation is mine)

"We" ie. you and others that think like you may not pay any attention to the "fat ugly chicks" but many other people do. Women are not "suddenly" punching above their weight here, it is commonplace in real life also for sexually available women to attract a lot of attention from men of varying attractiveness.

Finally, my point was that thinking in terms of "attraction leagues", weight categories and the like TOTALLY misses the motivation of a bunch of people that chase after fantasy and hedonism.

Please do not say I am off-topic still -unless the topic really is to have a moan about FUCs pulling hunks (why is that a problem?).

"

Omg once again and finally firstly it was not I who raised the FUC comment but a females profile I was paraphrasing. I only raised the point in relation to the ladies comment herself and what she found to be true hence my QUESTION.

A lot here is taken too literally or mis-interpreted in some shape or form.....confusing yes perhaos like profiles that state clearly only ladies but all verifications are guys!

By *unboy4free OP   Man
over a year ago

Central Scotland

No doubt at all!

I can't see why women openly doing so get all uppity about it though - surely they should just be smug

There are plenty of women moaning they don't get offers though, so it's not entirely a one way street."

Exactly peeps in this lucky position should rejoice well said

over a year ago

"

They aren't that desperate they don't message me

over a year ago

I meet people I am attracted too. Always. Sometimes a real hotty with a six pack and body to die for mails me but I haven't meet one yet which is probably silly. I am on here through choice but suits my time off and I don't want a relationship

over a year ago

I'm confused, are you an ugly fat chick or a man?

By *aveandkate35Couple
over a year ago

telford

It works the other way too, I (male) have played with women who, I'm my opinion wouldn't take a second look in the street, and I'm not moaning about it.

Swinging is a completely different dynamic than finding a potential life partner, so your criteria, sub conscious or not is different in a club/on line say, than in asda. Yes, you still need to find someone attractive but I think the criteria lose/gain importance accordingly.

D

By *unboy4free OP   Man
over a year ago

Central Scotland

I'm confused, are you an ugly fat chick or a man? "

Inverted commas as paraprashing a females profile I saw......its explained on lots of the threads.....read away, you still confused

By *unboy4free OP   Man
over a year ago

Central Scotland

"It works the other way too, I (male) have played with women who, I'm my opinion wouldn't take a second look in the street, and I'm not moaning about it.

Swinging is a completely different dynamic than finding a potential life partner, so your criteria, sub conscious or not is different in a club/on line say, than in asda. Yes, you still need to find someone attractive but I think the criteria lose/gain importance accordingly.

D"

Exactly best answer by far in my opinion peoples choices and attraction varies per situation ambience surroundings etc wherby the dynamic canchanges considerably and consequently ones actions

over a year ago

"It works the other way too, I (male) have played with women who, I'm my opinion wouldn't take a second look in the street, and I'm not moaning about it.

D

Exactly best answer by far in my opinion peoples choices and attraction varies per situation ambience surroundings etc wherby the dynamic canchanges considerably and consequently ones actions "

I also think it's down to the fact on here you can see someone's likes /dislikes seeing someone the street you can't judge the freaky kinda shit they are into at least here it pretty open

Post new Message to Thread