Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

She no longer wants too!

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

So tonight after several drinks I suggested to my partner a guy coming round to watch us...she completely freaked out and stated such stuff as 'maybe we aren't meant to be' and 'find someone else'... This is after a couple of years of a real healthy sex life where we have had MMF with a guy several times! I am really confused but it's quite clear out days of this lifestyle are over!!

(thread closed by moderator)

Reply privately

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

It sounds like you two need a very in depth conversation. If she has changed her mind there will be a reason for it and the first reason she gives might not be the real one. Let the dust settle and gently bring it up, see if she even wants to talk about it!

Reply privately

By *o new WinksMan
over a year ago

BSE

She is involved with someone else....looking for an excuse.

An old heads opinion. ..that's all

Reply privately

By *ouple in LancashireCouple
over a year ago

in Lancashire

have a break from the site and talk about your relationship and this aspect as part or not of it..

good luck

Reply privately

By *reelove1969Couple
over a year ago

bristol

i would be out the door for the fact that you publically discussed it before you gave me right to reply

Reply privately

By *igeiaWoman
over a year ago

Bristol

And you're asking for advice on the couple's account you presumably share with her?

Reply privately

By *ezebelWoman
over a year ago

North of The Wall - youll need your vest

Assuming that your partner is the other member on your profile this isnt really one for discussion on the forums so Im closing this sorry

Reply privately