Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

do people meet these days?

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

this is the second time we have had a meet up all week (since last sat) for the female playing alone. Yet again we had no interest all week, up untill today we logged on to loads of messages mainly from guys. BUT theyre all miles away. With the female looking alone it would be local only for safety reasons, no travelling.

1 thing that gets me is that none of our friends get intouch its been all randomers. understand people have commitments but not to hear anythin from our 'friends' is bit of a joke, especially when they say let me know when your free and ill or well be free.. but nothing

so we've cracked open a bottle now for the night

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Saturday is your problem.

Family time, daddy access and football..

Same problem for me as a single woman.. Mid week, loads, weekends.. nowt!

By *yrdwomanWoman
over a year ago

Putting the 'cum' in Eboracum

Why not message your friends when the meet request goes up? Maybe they're shy.

over a year ago

"this is the second time we have had a meet up all week (since last sat) for the female playing alone. Yet again we had no interest all week, up untill today we logged on to loads of messages mainly from guys. BUT theyre all miles away. With the female looking alone it would be local only for safety reasons, no travelling.

1 thing that gets me is that none of our friends get intouch its been all randomers. understand people have commitments but not to hear anythin from our 'friends' is bit of a joke, especially when they say let me know when your free and ill or well be free.. but nothing

so we've cracked open a bottle now for the night "

had exactly the same today

over a year ago

Would love to meet the female! Very sexy pics

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

"Why not message your friends when the meet request goes up? Maybe they're shy. "

funny you say that we do, we message our friends and even update our status to whats happening so its not like they cant see without going on our profile to check.

sat is only night we decide to do anythin, we work during week and we have a child. Playing during the week isnt for us and cant imagine it being the same as a sat night lol

over a year ago

To answer the question in the title. Yes but not regularly

Commitments, stated previously, (amongst other factors) mean it's not always possible to get people to meet when we want them, for example a Saturday.

As for the friends list comment, apart from the above reasons, I suspect in many cases, the 'friending' takes place prior to the initial meet. Once that has taken place (if it all) interest may wane but there isn't an immediate desire to 'unfriend'. Through fear of been viewed negatively or just in case a need calls for a re-acquaintance. That's a cynical explanation, and not one that is universal.

I've seen many status in my time from people saying they are undertaking a cleansing of their friends lists for the reasons the OP has stated.

Or perhaps, they are just busy, or their social calendars don't correspond with yours. It's possible yours won't correspond with theirs when they post a meet.

over a year ago

I cannot speak on everyone's behalf, but people has hectic lives now-a-days. Just luck of the draw really!

By *uited staffs guyMan
over a year ago

staffordshire

I've had plenty of attempts at weekends to meet sometimes, I'm not sure if it varies with area but there's not loads of women waiting to be free on a Saturday most times I've been looking!

over a year ago

We'd certainly like to arrange meeting up with you (female) at ours at the weekend if you fancy x

By *ingersnthumbsMan
over a year ago

London

"this is the second time we have had a meet up all week (since last sat) for the female playing alone. Yet again we had no interest all week, up untill today we logged on to loads of messages mainly from guys. BUT theyre all miles away. With the female looking alone it would be local only for safety reasons, no travelling.

so we've cracked open a bottle now for the night "

Move closer

By *ezebelWoman
over a year ago

North of The Wall - youll need your vest

"

funny you say that we do, we message our friends and even update our status to whats happening so its not like they cant see without going on our profile to check.

sat is only night we decide to do anythin, we work during week and we have a child. Playing during the week isnt for us and cant imagine it being the same as a sat night lol"

But in the same way that you have preferences about when you like to meet I assume that most of your friends do to?

It seems a bit unfair to criticise them for not being available when you want them to be. They may well be saying the same about you...

By *not69Man
over a year ago

Burnley

"Would love to meet the female! Very sexy pics "

So would I

over a year ago

i did a post along these lines a few months ago. I messaged people on my friends list a month in adance and that was too much notice, messaged them again a week to go and it was not enough. So you can't win.

Plus on a weekend all the single men are with their wives/GFs so can't meet.

It's a big shit sandwich.....

Post new Message to Thread