Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

Different areas

Jump to newest

By *peedypete OP   Man
over a year ago

derby

When you are looking for meets in different areas, do you find the rates of success vary greatly from place to place?

In outer London and Kent I manage to find meets every time and those who cant usually reply to say no thanks or sorry busy maybe another time.

But in the Midlands I usually get no reply at all and usually messages are deleted within seconds,

The north, have had house invites, party invites, very friendly, but why are my fellow midlanders so ignorant? (and that includes Lincolnshire).

So what are your experiences, sensible ones please.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I am ignorant and never meet

Lots of love from the midlands

By *errible_TwoCouple
over a year ago

Sheffield

We find that too, but we do find it odd that midlands cover such a very wide area, we are Yorkshire but in our search Portsmouth and other places miles and miles away are part of it,

over a year ago

"When you are looking for meets in different areas, do you find the rates of success vary greatly from place to place?

In outer London and Kent I manage to find meets every time and those who cant usually reply to say no thanks or sorry busy maybe another time.

But in the Midlands I usually get no reply at all and usually messages are deleted within seconds,

The north, have had house invites, party invites, very friendly, but why are my fellow midlanders so ignorant? (and that includes Lincolnshire).

So what are your experiences, sensible ones please."

lol

over a year ago

Statistically, it's just population density. More people live in the South East than Midlands (well, more people per area). With more people, chances are you'll have more luck.

Think shooting fish in a barrel.

The more fish, the more success!

Hugely simplifying the point, but I hope you get what I mean.

over a year ago

I think you may find people (let's be honest, men, lol) may say the same thing about their area.

Most of the interest I receive seems to be from people outside Greater London. As far North of Scotland. I'm hoping to act more upon this interest in the very near future.

I would say just adapt to the situation you find yourself in, but it sounds like you are already.

Post new Message to Thread