Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

Face pics

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

It makes me laugh when people won't send face pics. Do they think I won't see there face when we meet lol or have they got no intention to meet lol

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I wouldn't meet anyone without seeing a face pic first Why would anyone do that?

over a year ago

"I wouldn't meet anyone without seeing a face pic first Why would anyone do that?"

I don't know I won't meet without a face pic ether but just had someone get really arsey with me over it

over a year ago

I have in the past...but they did have lots of hot pics and feedback.

A recommendation from other friends isnt too bad either..I trust most peoples judgments

and met many people at parties I'd never seen before.

not everyone plays by simple rules..thats what makes fab great.

and at the end of the day...people can say as nicely as possible..I'm sorry you are not for me..its not really that difficult when done tactfully..happens to me all the time sobsobsob

over a year ago

"I have in the past...but they did have lots of hot pics and feedback.

A recommendation from other friends isnt too bad either..I trust most peoples judgments

and at the end of the day...people can say as nicely as possible..I'm sorry you are not for me..its not really that difficult when done tactfully..happens to me all the time sobsobsob

"

I have to admit I haven't turned anyone down for there looks for me a face pic shows that they are genuine and if they don't send a face pic they must have something to hide

By *iss_tressWoman
over a year ago

London

I have to admit I haven't turned anyone down for there looks for me a face pic shows that they are genuine and if they don't send a face pic they must have something to hide "

Face pic shows they're genuine?!! ...you weren't here the day one of the forum regulars introduced us to Tineye.

The site crashed due to the mass delete of profiles!

over a year ago

I have to admit I haven't turned anyone down for there looks for me a face pic shows that they are genuine and if they don't send a face pic they must have something to hide

Face pic shows they're genuine?!! ...you weren't here the day one of the forum regulars introduced us to Tineye.

The site crashed due to the mass delete of profiles! "

Lol

By *oandjohnCouple
over a year ago

South Wales, will travel to Hereford, Worcestershire and Shropshire

We are not that bothered about face pictures as you prejudge people on that alone. Some of the best and most fun people we have met we may never have met if we had seen their face pictures. It is also one of the reasons why we like clubs and parties as we have not prejudged people on their pictures. You turn up, have a laugh and then some fun.. None of the rubbish that goes before meeting..

One couple messaged us with their face pictures after chasing us for months. To our surprise to be honest their picture could have been us the similarities were spookily alike... Lol we sent our picture and they replied saying your not out type... wtf? Nothing as strange as folk

over a year ago

"It makes me laugh when people won't send face pics. Do they think I won't see there face when we meet lol or have they got no intention to meet lol"

It's funny when they say stuff like "how about if I meet you somewhere in the car then you can see my face"

Yeah sure that doesn't sound like the start of an episode of csi

over a year ago

I would've thought if they won't send a face pic they've no intention of meeting. I certainly wouldn't meet anyone without seeing a face pic or sending them mine, attraction is paramount.

over a year ago

"I would've thought if they won't send a face pic they've no intention of meeting. I certainly wouldn't meet anyone without seeing a face pic or sending them mine, attraction is paramount."

I agree I always send a face pic and I would like the same back it's not to much to ask is it?

over a year ago

"It makes me laugh when people won't send face pics. Do they think I won't see there face when we meet lol or have they got no intention to meet lol

It's funny when they say stuff like "how about if I meet you somewhere in the car then you can see my face"

Yeah sure that doesn't sound like the start of an episode of csi"

I know tell me about it do we have mug tattooed on are heads lol

over a year ago

i don't see nothing wrong with face pictures i don't shy im swingers guy

over a year ago

"i don't see nothing wrong with face pictures i don't shy im swingers guy "

No nether am I I think you have got something to hide if you don't even have a face pic hidden that you send people you are going to meet. I understand if you don't have a face pics on the public photos.

over a year ago

Face pic is a must on first message

over a year ago

"Face pic is a must on first message"
if somebody got ready in public gallery need send also pic in message

over a year ago

Its very easy to add a pic - If we message first the Hotwife will always add her face picture

over a year ago

Each to their own. We don't do face pics on here. We do by other means but prefer not to have the words FabSwinger stamped over our face pics - simply personal choice. We are genuine, honest, commited and secure couple but simply value our privacy xxx

over a year ago

"Its very easy to add a pic - If we message first the Hotwife will always add her face picture"
so do I x

over a year ago

"Each to their own. We don't do face pics on here. We do by other means but prefer not to have the words FabSwinger stamped over our face pics - simply personal choice. We are genuine, honest, commited and secure couple but simply value our privacy xxx"

That's fine but the people I'm on about won't even send a face pic in a message email or anything

By *ucyfur77Woman
over a year ago

Pleasuretown

"It makes me laugh when people won't send face pics. Do they think I won't see there face when we meet lol or have they got no intention to meet lol

Yeah sure that doesn't sound like the start of an episode of csi"

Post new Message to Thread