Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

Admin?

Jump to newest

By *omethingSoGoodAboutSofia OP   Woman
over a year ago

Blackburn/Preston

Might sound like a strange question but how do I report someone giving me abuse and using my username etc on their profile? Who is admin and where do I find them?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *iewMan
Forum Mod

over a year ago

Angus & Findhorn

look at the bottom of the page, there is a link 'contact'

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

There is a link at the bottom of the web page

over a year ago

"Might sound like a strange question but how do I report someone giving me abuse and using my username etc on their profile? Who is admin and where do I find them?"

Under the message there is also the option to report

over a year ago

Report directly from their profile. Report link is on each profile.

over a year ago

Blackburn/Preston

Thank you, she/he has blocked me after sending abuse but has her/his profile dedicated to giving me abuse which is why I want to report it...god there are some sad people on this planet!

over a year ago

Go to your block list and type in their profile name so you block them too. Otherwise they can unblock you, send more abuse, and block you again. If you block them they can't do that. x

over a year ago

Blackburn/Preston

"Go to your block list and type in their profile name so you block them too. Otherwise they can unblock you, send more abuse, and block you again. If you block them they can't do that. x"

I've tried to do all the above but it doesn't give me an option of typing the username...the profiles not been deleted I don't think cos it usually states that the user is no longer on the site but my messages have disappeared from my inbox and my sent messages...I'm not tech savvy enough to know why that's happened but I bloody screenshot the conversation I had with the idiot for admin to use...can't get through to admin though as I can't get on the profile

over a year ago

Blackburn/Preston

"Go to your block list and type in their profile name so you block them too. Otherwise they can unblock you, send more abuse, and block you again. If you block them they can't do that. x

I've tried to do all the above but it doesn't give me an option of typing the username...the profiles not been deleted I don't think cos it usually states that the user is no longer on the site but my messages have disappeared from my inbox and my sent messages...I'm not tech savvy enough to know why that's happened but I bloody screenshot the conversation I had with the idiot for admin to use...can't get through to admin though as I can't get on the profile "

Can't get on the profile to block them I mean!

over a year ago

"Go to your block list and type in their profile name so you block them too. Otherwise they can unblock you, send more abuse, and block you again. If you block them they can't do that. x

I've tried to do all the above but it doesn't give me an option of typing the username...the profiles not been deleted I don't think cos it usually states that the user is no longer on the site but my messages have disappeared from my inbox and my sent messages...I'm not tech savvy enough to know why that's happened but I bloody screenshot the conversation I had with the idiot for admin to use...can't get through to admin though as I can't get on the profile

Can't get on the profile to block them I mean!"

Do you still have this messages? You have the option to block from there without having to look for the profile

over a year ago

Can't get on the profile to block them I mean!"

If the messages have disappeared from your inbox I'm pretty sure that means admin have either suspended or deleted their profile. I had something similar. Sounds like they sorted it.

over a year ago

Blackburn/Preston

Thank you all for your help, much appreciated! Admin probably saw the language used on the profile about me and suspended the profile, I'm hoping so anyway! Oh well saddos will be saddos!

over a year ago

Shall i bring my tin of spinach out and flex my forearms?

over a year ago

Blackburn/Preston

"Shall i bring my tin of spinach out and flex my forearms?

"

Yes please popeye I am quite hungry, I'll bring the fish and you bring the spinach...(not a sexual reference at all, I just like fish and spinach together!) Why the need to flex your forearms though, are we having a BBQ?!

over a year ago

Blackburn/Preston

"Shall i bring my tin of spinach out and flex my forearms?

Yes please popeye I am quite hungry, I'll bring the fish and you bring the spinach...(not a sexual reference at all, I just like fish and spinach together!) Why the need to flex your forearms though, are we having a BBQ?! "

Haha! Sorry pops, couldn't help myself, I'm nursing woman flu here and need to humour myself somehow!

Post new Message to Thread