Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

Fake straight guys?

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

HI, WE WANT TO POST THIS, AS A BIT OF A RANT; opps. This post might be emotive, but someone has to say it. It isn't a rant at bi or gay guys, it's a rant at the fake straight ones.

1.We have found on here that there a "few" guys who have a straight profiles, but looking to meet TV/TS.

2.We have also found that some so called straight guys are meeting bi/gay/TV guys but keeping their profiles as straight and not showing the verifications for that bi meet on their profile.

3.We found this out after looking at a tv/bi or gay guys profiles and found verifications off so called st8 guys.

We think this practice should be stopped by Fab owners, But admin don't seem to do anything about it.

If guys want to meet guys that's fine by us, but at least have the guts to show that on your profile and say your bi.

4.Also some guys are changing their profiles from bi to straight and back again to suit who they are messaging.

Is it not possible for a profile to show if anyone changes their sexuality on their profile form bi to st8 and than back again?

Can people have two profiles on here??

We just did a search for guys to meet and it came back with 23 bi sexual guys, why can't a search be done where we can just search for straight guys?

(closed, thread got too big)

Reply privately

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Why not juts take responsibility for your own actions and avoid engaging with site members who's profiles or behaviour don't match your expectations...

Reply privately

By *hetalkingstoveMan
over a year ago

London

"

Is it not possible for a profile to show if anyone changes their sexuality on their profile form bi to st8 and than back again?

"

No, because that would be really silly.

If you really have such a huge issue with bi men, then you'll just have to be diligent.

Reply privately

over a year ago

We do, but when someone is saying they are st8 are we are supposed to believe them, we used to but after seeing these fake st8 guys on here. its hard not to have a rant. it's them who are to blame, not us.

Reply privately

over a year ago

" Why not juts take responsibility for your own actions and avoid engaging with site members who's profiles or behaviour don't match your expectations... "

this! A Fab profile is just a part of peoples sexual history. I've been on and off this site nearly four years, but I don't declare who I met previously as that's my business.

Reply privately

By *yrdwomanWoman
over a year ago

Putting the 'cum' in Eboracum

Do you have the same rules for bi women, or is it just men who have to have their profiles monitored around the clock?

Reply privately

By *issHottieBottieWoman
over a year ago

Kent

I haven't read all the OP but I can guess and my reply is..do a forum search, this comes up a lot! It'll never change.

Reply privately

over a year ago

we try to be diligent, buy how can one be that diligent when a profile says st8, and their are no meets on their verification page saying they have met bi/gay men?

and im sorry, of course it should be possible this day an age of I.T to show these changes on a profile.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"We do, but when someone is saying they are st8 are we are supposed to believe them, we used to but after seeing these fake st8 guys on here. its hard not to have a rant. it's them who are to blame, not us. "

Fake straight? I went through a bi curious stage at one stage and acted on it. Does that now make me a 'fake straight'?

Reply privately

over a year ago

honesty is a precious commodity, and profiles that don't always tell the truth will always exist unfortunately, but if you are expecting admin to chase the profiles I don't think its an easy task, if you see a bad 1 then don't contact them if you don't think they are not for you, and if there is something against the site rules then report it.

peoples descriptions of themselves are exactly that, it could be argued that athletic covers ballet dancing to sumo wrestler so the sexuality police would struggle, spend your time finding the right profiles and enjoying yourselves

Reply privately

over a year ago

ok ta, never been on this forum before, thanks.

Reply privately

By *issHottieBottieWoman
over a year ago

Kent

"we try to be diligent, buy how can one be that diligent when a profile says st8, and their are no meets on their verification page saying they have met bi/gay men?

and im sorry, of course it should be possible this day an age of I.T to show these changes on a profile. "

What if someone had straight then thought they'd give the bi thing a go but weren't keen so they only play with women now?

Reply privately

By *hetalkingstoveMan
over a year ago

London

"we try to be diligent, buy how can one be that diligent when a profile says st8, and their are no meets on their verification page saying they have met bi/gay men?

and im sorry, of course it should be possible this day an age of I.T to show these changes on a profile. "

People have the right to list their sexuality as to how they currently see it.

Having an audit trail of all the changes that have been made would be ridiculous. I'm not saying it's not possible, I'm saying it's silly.

Reply privately

over a year ago

just men, for obvious reasons, we have our pref, This isn't about us its about the guys who are faking their sexuality on their profile. I guess some ppl just don't 2get" the post. its about ppl telling lies, big lies. its a big different ppl saying their 6 foot wen they r only 5.10, or large build when they are med.

Reply privately

By *yrdwomanWoman
over a year ago

"and im sorry, of course it should be possible this day an age of I.T to show these changes on a profile. "

It probably is, but why should they? Fab admin run a site that enables us to make our own decisions as to who we want to meet. Its not up to them to police it for us.

Reply privately

By *abioMan
over a year ago

Newcastle and Gateshead

so what happens to people you people outside your target groups you have met at socials... are you not suppose to show them either.....

after all... you have talked to them, and they are genuine.....

not all verifications are play ones... I would say the opposite is more likely true...

Reply privately

over a year ago

I think all labels should be banned and people should mind there own business !

Reply privately

over a year ago

?

in not saying about that, I am saying that some guys on here, are saying they are st8 on their profiles but quite obviously not.

Reply privately

By *iewMan
Forum Mod

over a year ago

Angus & Findhorn

there are valid suggestions within the post 'changing sexuality' flags up but in the grand scheme of things, the admin function on a free site like this can't really be drowned with things to do.

if you have a huge issue with bi guys, it just means you have do more more extensive searching and vetting.

Reply privately

By *yrdwomanWoman
over a year ago

"?

in not saying about that, I am saying that some guys on here, are saying they are st8 on their profiles but quite obviously not. "

And the general consensus here is that how someone runs their profile is their business. Once we start forcing people to prove their sexuality we are going down a very slippery slope.

You know how to find out if someone is truly straight or not so just avoid the ones that aren't. There are plenty of 'genuinely' straight men on here looking for couples for you to have fun for quite a long time.

Reply privately

over a year ago

We are all on here looking for a certain type of person to meet, we have our prefs, and a profiles is there to show other pll what your about. if it says something and its not true then it should be dealt with.

and someone's sexuality is something that should be true on there, not changed or hidden to suit.

Reply privately

By *abioMan
over a year ago

Newcastle and Gateshead

sorry... irony alarm has just gone off at chez fabs..... anyone wanna take a guess at why?

Reply privately

By *amamanMan
over a year ago

Inverness and around. ...

[Removed by poster at 12/07/14 12:00:12]

Reply privately

By *yrdwomanWoman
over a year ago

"sorry... irony alarm has just gone off at chez fabs..... anyone wanna take a guess at why? "

Reply privately

over a year ago

well in our eyes its a big issue and needs to be addressed. Not saying prove it, saying be honest, and stop being st8 then, bi to suit. Be one or the other be true to yourself. Surley this is the correct way??

Reply privately

By *amamanMan
over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 12/07/14 12:01:31]

Reply privately

over a year ago

i think it would be better if they had a seperate site just for bi men only.

Reply privately

By *iewMan
Forum Mod

over a year ago

Angus & Findhorn

"i think it would be better if they had a seperate site just for bi men only."

there is FabGuys

Reply privately

By *hetalkingstoveMan
over a year ago

London

"We are all on here looking for a certain type of person to meet, we have our prefs, and a profiles is there to show other pll what your about. if it says something and its not true then it should be dealt with.

and someone's sexuality is something that should be true on there, not changed or hidden to suit. "

People also say they're single on here when they're not. People can lie about their height, body type, etc.

Fabs is a free website. They can't run a full background check on every single profile.

Reply privately

over a year ago

ooops, whats that saying about greenhouses and stones??

Reply privately

By *yrdwomanWoman
over a year ago

"i think it would be better if they had a seperate site just for bi men only.

there is FabGuys "

Apparently its a bit dull over there.

Reply privately

By *iewMan
Forum Mod

over a year ago

Angus & Findhorn

some people will say and/or do anything to get their hole....

it is the way it is and not likely to change anytime soon.

the principle of honesty is best is correct but we don't live in a world that all people adhere to it.

Reply privately

over a year ago

hi thanks we do, and its not a BIG issue with bi guys, its a big issue with st8 guys, saying they are st8 when they not.

Reply privately

over a year ago

there is FabGuys "

maybe they should be on there then.

Reply privately

By *hetalkingstoveMan
over a year ago

London

there is FabGuys

maybe they should be on there then."

This site isn't exclusively for straight people. Jeez.

Reply privately

By *iewMan
Forum Mod

over a year ago

Angus & Findhorn

there is FabGuys

maybe they should be on there then."

I am but there is no forum and I like it here.

Reply privately

over a year ago

You'll have couples pretending the woman is straight soon

Reply privately

By *iewMan
Forum Mod

over a year ago

Angus & Findhorn

[Removed by poster at 12/07/14 12:07:57]

Reply privately

By *iewMan
Forum Mod

over a year ago

Angus & Findhorn

and the fake bi women, the ones who know that being bi will open up more offers to meet bi females or couples, where should we banish them....

Reply privately

over a year ago

"sorry... irony alarm has just gone off at chez fabs..... anyone wanna take a guess at why? "

It's that green arrow again isn't it?

Reply privately

By *ornyboy46Man
over a year ago

heatons

They do and its called fabguys but of course there are no couples on there. And how come there is so much rant about bi guys and never anything about bi girls?

Also im not actively looking for guys I prefer women everytime but not averse to playing with a guy in a 3some or group play. Yet im labelled as a pariah because im not against close male contact and a bit of oral.

Swinging is about fun and bi guys have to put phrases like " can be straight" to appeal to the greater audience.

Myself I say take me as I am if you don't like that fact I can be bi in certain situations then you're nit for me .

Sorry rant over

Reply privately

over a year ago

"and the fake bi women, the ones who know that being bi will open up more offers to meet bi females or couples, where should we banish them...."

I dont mind bi women thats different.

Reply privately

By *iewMan
Forum Mod

over a year ago

Angus & Findhorn

"and the fake bi women, the ones who know that being bi will open up more offers to meet bi females or couples, where should we banish them....

I dont mind bi women thats different."

oh cool. Sorted then

Reply privately

By *hetalkingstoveMan
over a year ago

London

"And how come there is so much rant about bi guys and never anything about bi girls?

"

Well, I'd say something about their still being a lot of homophobia in the world when it comes to man on man action, but usually that conversation doesn't go anywhere productive, so...

Reply privately

By *ornyboy46Man
over a year ago

heatons

"and the fake bi women, the ones who know that being bi will open up more offers to meet bi females or couples, where should we banish them....

Why is it different it is still same sex play. Therefore I would say it is your choice and you have no interest in watching guys play as it doesn't turn you on

Reply privately

over a year ago

"And how come there is so much rant about bi guys and never anything about bi girls?

Well, I'd say something about their still being a lot of homophobia in the world when it comes to man on man action, but usually that conversation doesn't go anywhere productive, so..."

I dont mind bi men and have met a few but would prefer to meet straight men thats all.

Reply privately

over a year ago

And the fake couples who aren't real swingers and just want to meet single bi females. They should be told too

Reply privately

over a year ago

OP i do understand your point and i do agree in priciple but there are other similar irritations. Such as people who keep changing their home locations. We like to meet local guys whi live in surrounding area when we look at profiles and tell them they ate too far away the reply and miracuously their location is within our area however still falls short when we tell them we dont meet in hotels.

Basically we dont meet on spur of moment and if someone mails us we look now and then to see if they keep changing things such as sexuality or location if they do we block.

Reply privately

By *ornyboy46Man
over a year ago

heatons

Well, I'd say something about their still being a lot of homophobia in the world when it comes to man on man action, but usually that conversation doesn't go anywhere productive, so...

I dont mind bi men and have met a few but would prefer to meet straight men thats all."

As long as it says straight on their profile you mean and this is where we started

Reply privately

By *ornyboy46Man
over a year ago

heatons

I dont mind bi men and have met a few but would prefer to meet straight men thats all."

As long as it says straight on their profile you mean and this is where we started

Reply privately

over a year ago

if your saying this post is homophobic??? your way way wrong.

Its about guys saying they are st8 when they are not.

we 100% ok with guys who have bi,bi curious or gay on their profiles and don't change um. Then people who r looking for that know who to look for.

Reply privately

over a year ago

thanks we do that too now.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Why is it?

Reply privately

over a year ago

Why is it?"

mmmm think about it.

Reply privately

By *abioMan
over a year ago

Newcastle and Gateshead

i believe we should have a huge committee...

out the people who tell lies!!!

bi's who are straight...

straight's who are bi....

singles who are married...

marrieds who have single profiles...

those who change their age...

their height, body shape, ect...

who's with me!!!!!

Reply privately

By *yrdwomanWoman
over a year ago

"i believe we should have a huge committee...

out the people who tell lies!!!

bi's who are straight...

straight's who are bi....

singles who are married...

marrieds who have single profiles...

those who change their age...

their height, body shape, ect...

who's with me!!!!! "

And nobody is allowed to filter, or hide their profiles. Down with duff sexuality!!

Reply privately

over a year ago

"?

in not saying about that, I am saying that some guys on here, are saying they are st8 on their profiles but quite obviously not. "

People can have more than one profile on here. They would just have different ones to suit what they are looking for. I do and it works great.

You will never know someone's full sexual history. This is one of the reasons I don't like veri's. It makes people stress too much. It is what it is and you can't change the system, or the people that use it. Have fun. x

Reply privately

By *hetalkingstoveMan
over a year ago

London

"if your saying this post is homophobic??? your way way wrong.

we 100% ok with guys who have bi,bi curious or gay on their profiles and don't change um. Then people who r looking for that know who to look for.

"

I'm not saying the post is homophobic.

I'm saying the roots of why most people have no issues with bi women but issues with bi men probably have something to do with the way gay men are still perceived in the world.

Reply privately

By *abioMan
over a year ago

Newcastle and Gateshead

....................or........ and i know, its a radical concept

we could just let people run their own profiles and people could just use this thing i like to call "basic common sense" where they can use their own brains to work it out

people will trip up on their own lies... half the problem is people picking them up on it so others don't get the chance to notice because people have made such as song and dance about it... people then go and take the "slip up" out..

deception by omission...

Reply privately

over a year ago

"and the fake bi women, the ones who know that being bi will open up more offers to meet bi females or couples, where should we banish them...."

. Fake bi women are annoying.

Reply privately

over a year ago

I'm saying the roots of why most people have no issues with bi women but issues with bi men probably have something to do with the way gay men are still perceived in the world."

Some people don't get turned on by the thought of two men together. Why is that an issue? Some people don't like watersports, they don't get branded urine-phobic.

Reply privately

By *iss_tressWoman
over a year ago

London

"I think all labels should be banned and people should mind there own business ! "

That's equally ridiculous! If I'm looking for a straight sub male it's easier if they declare themselves rather than me waste time/annoy men not interested in what I'm offering.

I know what the op is getting at, I just think they're wasting their time getting upset at the duplicity of some on this site as where pussy is involved some will say/do anything!

Reply privately

over a year ago

thanks, you hit it on the head.

Reply privately

By *hetalkingstoveMan
over a year ago

London

I'm saying the roots of why most people have no issues with bi women but issues with bi men probably have something to do with the way gay men are still perceived in the world.

Some people don't get turned on by the thought of two men together. Why is that an issue? Some people don't like watersports, they don't get branded urine-phobic. "

Sigh...I'm very clearly not saying that people who don't want to have bi-sex are homophobic.

Reply privately

over a year ago

its nothing to do with that, its our preference, and women together has nothing to do with this post. Its about men saying their st8 when they not.

Reply privately

By *.nottsbloke..Man
over a year ago

nottinghamshire

I am all.lies Im not really a middle aged bi guy i am really a hot 21 bi lady.

Reply privately

over a year ago

I'm saying the roots of why most people have no issues with bi women but issues with bi men probably have something to do with the way gay men are still perceived in the world."

This.

Gay/bi men are dirty and diseased, gay women are sexy and clean.

Reply privately

By *abioMan
over a year ago

Newcastle and Gateshead

"its nothing to do with that, its our preference, and women together has nothing to do with this post. Its about men saying their st8 when they not. "

why shouldn't it be... the person who raised the point about bi/straight women doing the same thing had a valid point..

or is that an acceptable double standard....

if you are going to raise a point to crusade on... which you have done with this in the past... then at least you should be consistant..

Reply privately

over a year ago

"I am all.lies Im not really a middle aged bi guy i am really a hot 21 bi lady. "
fancy a f**k

Reply privately

over a year ago

"

If you really have such a huge issue with bi men, then you'll just have to be diligent. "

And why exactly would that be really silly ?!?

Reply privately

over a year ago

"I think all labels should be banned and people should mind there own business !

That's equally ridiculous! If I'm looking for a straight sub male it's easier if they declare themselves rather than me waste time/annoy men not interested in what I'm offering.

I know what the op is getting at, I just think they're wasting their time getting upset at the duplicity of some on this site as where pussy is involved some will say/do anything! "

Reply privately

over a year ago

"

If you really have such a huge issue with bi men, then you'll just have to be diligent.

And why exactly would that be really silly ?!?"

Well for a part, a persons sexuality or how they present themselves is a matter of privacy, they shouldn't be made to wear it like a badge. What people divulge about themselves is their choice.

As for this thread, I started off quite angry and thinking that you are narrow minded. but as I thought about it, I pondered the fickle nature of what turns people on. And I can completely understand that you are not turned on by guys that have slept with guys, and still not have an actual issue with bi guys themselelves.

However, I think it is very unreasonable to keep a history of peoples sexuality. This site offers a tool, it isn't here to protect you, it's there for you to use how you want. What if you had a great experience with a guy but what you didn't know was that he was bi? It's in the head. So my advice would be to stop worrying about, stop fretting about what might have happened and just enjoy people for what they are.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Why is it?

mmmm think about it."

I can guess the reason...I just wanted you to put it there yourself...

Reply privately

By *ensual temptressWoman
over a year ago

Southampton

I am shocked and stunned !! You mean their are people on here that will just say things or omit information just to get a meet ??!

In an ideal world yes we would be able to take everything on a person or cpls profiles at face value.But as in real life some folks will just do or say what benefits them at that time . But as you said there are ways to out those who aren't truthful ..be it being straight..Their age or martial status etc .

End of the day the onus of checking people or couples match your requirements for a meet is yours and yours alone . So continue your vetting ..disregard those who aren't what you want and enjoy meeting ones you do.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Guys with straight profiles and veri's only from women also have gay/ bi profiles on other sites. It's a fact. No point bothering looking at veri's. They mean NOTHING.

But for the people that enjoy researching veri's and doing veri trails.... have fun..........!

Reply privately

over a year ago

Doesn't really bother me if people lie on their profile about their preferences. The only people they're really cheating are themselves as they may miss out on what they would really enjoy. Can't really understand it considering how much interest there seems to be for bi guys on here. I'm straight but half the couples that message me seem to be trying to see if I'd be interested in some bi play. I could have had a hell of a lot more meets on here if I was interested. Just a bit of a shame so many bi guys feel the need to hide their sexuality. Only narrow minded people they would probably rather avoid anyway would be bothered by it.

Reply privately

over a year ago

OR you could set up a fake bi couple profile like us.

Then when you fancy a meet, you message a guy offering a night ram packed with sausage and kebab. If he readily agrees you know he's ghey. If he messages back repulsed, you go to your proper profile and arrange a meet

Reply privately

over a year ago

It could be a mistake they did and forgot the option to tick it lol.. how about this for a rant?...

Single women that looking for single men, but when trying to msgs them it sais all of ur sex is blocked lol.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"OR you could set up a fake bi couple profile like us.

Then when you fancy a meet, you message a guy offering a night ram packed with sausage and kebab. If he readily agrees you know he's ghey. If he messages back repulsed, you go to your proper profile and arrange a meet "

People set up fake profiles? I am flabbergasted.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"It could be a mistake they did and forgot the option to tick it lol.. how about this for a rant?...

Single women that looking for single men, but when trying to msgs them it sais all of ur sex is blocked lol."

We have single female friends who do that...It filters out the dross and allows them to go looking those that suit them for themselves

Reply privately

over a year ago

Then when you fancy a meet, you message a guy offering a night ram packed with sausage and kebab. If he readily agrees you know he's ghey. If he messages back repulsed, you go to your proper profile and arrange a meet

People set up fake profiles? I am flabbergasted. "

Miss ScarletStars have you any idea how long it has taken us to create our fake profile and associated veri's and their veri's and their veri's.

Quite an accomplishment hey

But it's all a trick and you all fell for it! MrNotts only sucks cocks so he can watch Eastenders

Reply privately

By *hetalkingstoveMan
over a year ago

London

"

Well for a part, a persons sexuality or how they present themselves is a matter of privacy, they shouldn't be made to wear it like a badge. What people divulge about themselves is their choice.

As for this thread, I started off quite angry and thinking that you are narrow minded. but as I thought about it, I pondered the fickle nature of what turns people on. And I can completely understand that you are not turned on by guys that have slept with guys, and still not have an actual issue with bi guys themselelves.

However, I think it is very unreasonable to keep a history of peoples sexuality. This site offers a tool, it isn't here to protect you, it's there for you to use how you want. What if you had a great experience with a guy but what you didn't know was that he was bi? It's in the head. So my advice would be to stop worrying about, stop fretting about what might have happened and just enjoy people for what they are."

Plus, if you had an audit trail of sexuality changes people could still just create a new profile, or have multiple ones.

There's basically no way to police profiles, unless Fabs hired multiple people to do it as a full time job. Even then, people would find a way round things.

Reply privately

over a year ago

People set up fake profiles? I am flabbergasted.

Miss ScarletStars have you any idea how long it has taken us to create our fake profile and associated veri's and their veri's and their veri's.

Quite an accomplishment hey

But it's all a trick and you all fell for it! MrNotts only sucks cocks so he can watch Eastenders "

I curtsey to your dedication. MrNotts is a lucky guy. And all the cocks he had to suck to get the veri's. But you know deep deep down it's worth it to watch sexy Max Branning together.

If he starts secretly watching Corrie....

Reply privately

over a year ago

So why not a separate site for bi girls and one for TG while their at it. We're all adults here and make our own choices. Live and let live ... Life's too short.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"It could be a mistake they did and forgot the option to tick it lol.. how about this for a rant?...

Single women that looking for single men, but when trying to msgs them it sais all of ur sex is blocked lol."

I unblocked men yesterday and got one message or more every minute. I block to save my sanity

Reply privately

over a year ago

I may be being thick but I can't see what the issue is?

So straight guys have veris from bi guys or TVs? What if it was just a social get together or a group gathering?

I'm sure the same can be said of straight women who pretend to be straight but aren't really straight?

Not sure how you would expect the site to police this really

Reply privately

By *imiUKMan
over a year ago

Hereford

"..and in the darkened underpass, I thought "Oh gosh, my chance has come at last".......

But a strange fear gripped me and I just couldn't ask...."

Reply privately

By *inaTitzTV/TS
over a year ago

Titz Towers, North Notts

A lot of my profiles are from straight people I've met at socials.

I'm a very outgoing person and I'm rather glad people are happy to talk to me and be seen with me at do's rather than being treated like a leper. No one should have to worry that someone will make an adverse judgement based on this.

Reply privately

By *amamanMan
over a year ago

"sorry... irony alarm has just gone off at chez fabs..... anyone wanna take a guess at why?

It's that green arrow again isn't it? "

Just used the green arrow ...

Reply privately

over a year ago

"

However, I think it is very unreasonable to keep a history of peoples sexuality. This site offers a tool, it isn't here to protect you, it's there for you to use how you want. What if you had a great experience with a guy but what you didn't know was that he was bi? It's in the head. So my advice would be to stop worrying about, stop fretting about what might have happened and just enjoy people for what they are."

what he said, plus if you met a guy in the pub you wouldn't expect him to be wearing a badge saying 'I've sucked cock'

Anyhow this is very one sided I'm occasionally bi but I'm treated more like a pink unicorn than a leper

Reply privately

over a year ago

So why not a separate site for bi girls and one for TG while their at it. We're all adults here and make our own choices. Live and let live ... Life's too short."

Reply privately

over a year ago

Both sexes do it. I have seen female profiles that state they are straight but say they like to meet with other women too and couples with a bi fem so both sexes are as bad as each other.

Reply privately

over a year ago

They should round them up and put them in camps.

Reply privately

By *iss_tressWoman
over a year ago

London

They should round them up and put them in camps."

There's a joke in there somewhere

Reply privately

over a year ago

Yeah maybe.

Reply privately

over a year ago

They are trying to do that but guys are lying on their profiles ! if your Bi fine but just be honest about it ! most women wont go with bi guys ! just as i wouldn't go with a woman that has been with a bi guy !

Honesty is all we ask !

Reply privately

over a year ago

They should round them up and put them in camps.

There's a joke in there somewhere "

Reply privately

over a year ago

"They are trying to do that but guys are lying on their profiles ! if your Bi fine but just be honest about it ! most women wont go with bi guys ! just as i wouldn't go with a woman that has been with a bi guy !

Honesty is all we ask ! "

How do you know if a woman has been with a bi guy?

Reply privately

over a year ago

"They are trying to do that but guys are lying on their profiles ! if your Bi fine but just be honest about it ! most women wont go with bi guys ! just as i wouldn't go with a woman that has been with a bi guy !

Lot of women do go with bi guys, just that not everyone wants to or prefer not to.

Reply privately

By *inaTitzTV/TS
over a year ago

Titz Towers, North Notts

Mussolini tried that in the 30's. It was on a Mediterranean Island and apparently it was all very nice and relaxed. There was a programme about it on the wireless a few months back. Other camps were available in other countries, but didn't have the same amenities.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Hitler did it with some groups. I don't think they got the same chilled atmosphere.

It's weird how San Francisco ended up so progressive. In WW2 the US Navy dropped off all the sailers that were taking too much of an interest in sailors. 70 years later, BANG, really nice place.

Can I just ask what people don't like about bi guys? Is it the thought that they might have extra STIs or something?

Reply privately

By *amamanMan
over a year ago

Oh ! Those bi guys are very dirty havent you heard ? Nits an all sorts ...to be avoided.

Reply privately

By *ophieslutTV/TS
over a year ago

Central

If you want changes to fab then someone has to pay for it. I would no more exchange brief messages and complete a definite fuck session via here than send money to Nigeria, in order to secure untold wealth that awaits me, following a death etc. Fab is a veneer covering to a fuller swinging life. As in clubs, you would get to know someone etc, have friends and fbs. Everyone wants to know different things about others, so each profile cant cater to all. That is where communication is needed. After that, you make your minds up. Distance selling regulations and the consumer credit act, nor Trades Description acts do not apply here. Talk, then talk some more. A site cannot be a 100% reliable source of info about sodome, and changing it in pretense wont work and make it so. And sexuality varies and changes over time, and it is unreasonable to expect full sex life info to be passed over imo. Id see too much probing is intrusive and nosy.

Reply privately

over a year ago

I would generally say that i am straight, although i have had a couple of bi oral experiences within a group situation and look forward to enjoying more again. Due to the difficulty in labels, i cant label myself as bisexual because that would imply i am into anal sex and meeting men alone, which i have no interest in or have participated in. I identify as straight, so i do have some understanding why guys may have straight on their profiles. However it is simple to set up a discrete profile and be honest on it. Happy swinging

Reply privately

over a year ago

Maybe Fab should go for the 7 point Kinsey scale of sexuality.

Reply privately

By *igSuki81Man
over a year ago

Retirement Village

Sorry OP but what if you are a straight guy who has met bi/gay/TV guys in socials and they have verified you

I persoanlly dont have a problem chatting to anyone straight/bi/gay/TV or whatever, im even guilty of flirting with them, does that make me bi/curious/experimental or all of the above

Reply privately

By *igSuki81Man
over a year ago

Retirement Village

"A lot of my profiles are from straight people I've met at socials.

I'm a very outgoing person and I'm rather glad people are happy to talk to me and be seen with me at do's rather than being treated like a leper. No one should have to worry that someone will make an adverse judgement based on this. "

Ms T you are a gorgeous fucker too

Reply privately

over a year ago

I don't think these proposed measures go far enough. We should ban people from Facebook if they say "its complicated" when it isn't all that complicated. Anyone that has been 29 for a suspiciously long time should be shot. Anyone that says curvy, when they should be BBW, or VWE when they're only WE, should be fed to the dogs.

Reply privately

over a year ago

It goes the other way also. Straight guys saying they are bi so they can get into your spouses pants.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Yer total agree

Reply privately

over a year ago

I was just thinking how this thread reminded me of Germany in the 1930's, then I read the OP's profile name, then I lol'd! Great stuff!

Reply privately

over a year ago

"HI, WE WANT TO POST THIS, AS A BIT OF A RANT; opps. This post might be emotive, but someone has to say it. It isn't a rant at bi or gay guys, it's a rant at the fake straight ones.

1.We have found on here that there a "few" guys who have a straight profiles, but looking to meet TV/TS.

2.We have also found that some so called straight guys are meeting bi/gay/TV guys but keeping their profiles as straight and not showing the verifications for that bi meet on their profile.

3.We found this out after looking at a tv/bi or gay guys profiles and found verifications off so called st8 guys.

We think this practice should be stopped by Fab owners, But admin don't seem to do anything about it.

If guys want to meet guys that's fine by us, but at least have the guts to show that on your profile and say your bi.

4.Also some guys are changing their profiles from bi to straight and back again to suit who they are messaging.

We just did a search for guys to meet and it came back with 23 bi sexual guys, why can't a search be done where we can just search for straight guys?

"

What's your problem with bi/gay men?

Reply privately

By *inaTitzTV/TS
over a year ago

Titz Towers, North Notts

"A lot of my profiles are from straight people I've met at socials.

I'm a very outgoing person and I'm rather glad people are happy to talk to me and be seen with me at do's rather than being treated like a leper. No one should have to worry that someone will make an adverse judgement based on this.

Ms T you are a gorgeous fucker too "

I try my best, babe

Reply privately

over a year ago

"I was just thinking how this thread reminded me of Germany in the 1930's, then I read the OP's profile name, then I lol'd! Great stuff!"

Ha good one

Reply privately

over a year ago

This had probably already been said but if you practise safe sex, should it matter? Unless of course you think you're meeting some butch stud, and we waves at you from across the bar "cooey! I'm free!" Then I can see how you might be a little disheartened!

Reply privately

over a year ago

There have been many forum posts saying that people won't meet with a Bi guy but will with bi women. Sorry but this is so hypocritical.

What's the difference??? And don't say it obvious as it isn't. Give a full explanation of why.

The Mrs.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"There have been many forum posts saying that people won't meet with a Bi guy but will with bi women. Sorry but this is so hypocritical.

What's the difference??? And don't say it obvious as it isn't. Give a full explanation of why.

The Mrs."

It's not hypocritical at all. Men and women are different. You don't need an A level in Biology to realise that.

Some people like the thought of 2 women together, some don't. Some people like the thought of 2 men together, some don't.

Saying it is hypocritical is ridiculous. It's like saying if a person is straight they will fuck all people of the opposite sex and find them all attractive.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"There have been many forum posts saying that people won't meet with a Bi guy but will with bi women. Sorry but this is so hypocritical.

The Mrs.

It's not hypocritical at all. Men and women are different. You don't need an A level in Biology to realise that.

Some people like the thought of 2 women together, some don't. Some people like the thought of 2 men together, some don't.

Saying it is hypocritical is ridiculous. It's like saying if a person is straight they will fuck all people of the opposite sex and find them all attractive. "

I'm quite aware of the biological differences and find your reply very condescending at best. It's the implications and undertones against bi men constantly. To say it's not there is very ignorant where as people seem to be very comfortable around bi women.

Reply privately

over a year ago

I've never really got people who say they don't like Bi men because the thought of two men together is a turn off. But never say the same about bi women.

Two women together does absolutely nothing for me. It's not a turn off as my feelings aren't that strong about it. But I wouldn't worry about inviting a Bi woman for a FMF (where the partner was straight), you just set boundaries in the chats that would lead up to it.

I think there's just a preconceived idea that bi men can't keep their hands to themselves and will just have to touch the dick.

Reply privately

By *andL-LiverpoolCouple
over a year ago

Huyton

It is very difficult we do agree, we are a bi couple and listed as such never changed, the amount of people in the bi chat room that are straight on there profile... Equally the amount of profiles we have read that clearly state no bi men

It's all about respect and boundaries, fab has a lot of dishonest people on here, there's simply no need, for any meets 1-1 group ect tell people your boundaries and go play

Reply privately

over a year ago

"I've never really got people who say they don't like Bi men because the thought of two men together is a turn off. But never say the same about bi women.

Two women together does absolutely nothing for me. It's not a turn off as my feelings aren't that strong about it. But I wouldn't worry about inviting a Bi woman for a FMF (where the partner was straight), you just set boundaries in the chats that would lead up to it.

I think there's just a preconceived idea that bi men can't keep their hands to themselves and will just have to touch the dick. "

Reply privately

over a year ago

The Mrs.

Saying it is hypocritical is ridiculous. It's like saying if a person is straight they will fuck all people of the opposite sex and find them all attractive.

I'm quite aware of the biological differences and find your reply very condescending at best. It's the implications and undertones against bi men constantly. To say it's not there is very ignorant where as people seem to be very comfortable around bi women.

"

Some people don't like bi men. Some people don't like big women. Some people don't like short men. Some people don't like young women. Simple as that.

If some people don't like bi men for whatever reason, that's up to them.

If I don't want to meet bi guys because the thought of 2 men fucking turns me off.... then it's no-one else's business. Isn't it?

Reply privately

over a year ago

Reading the OP and subsequent posts......

It feels very much like yet another rant against single men whether they be straight or bi. It is everyone persons choice to be on here and engage in sexual activity however they see fit it is not our place or right to judge. If they are breaking site rules report to admin, if not then block and move on.

Time spent wishing is time wasted doing.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Toi be honest as a straight man I have ni issue with meeting couples where theman Iis bi. But I would never intentionally meet a couple like the op where they are so obsessed with the man's sexuality simply because it borders on homophobia abd isn't indicative of the fluid play we enjoy and easy going couples we prefer to meet

Reply privately

By *utzzCouple
over a year ago

wrexham

What if we met a cpl who we're both listed as straight but then afterwards they changed to bi and then the veri researchers saw that we'd met a bi cpl and therefore we must be bi too so therefore everyone we've met and everyone they've met must be bi too and so on... There'd be a bi epidemic and no one would be safe

Reply privately

over a year ago

Some people don't like bi men. Some people don't like big women. Some people don't like short men. Some people don't like young women. Simple as that.

If I don't want to meet bi guys because the thought of 2 men fucking turns me off.... then it's no-one else's business. Isn't it?"

But you never see or hear of a couple or woman not wanting to meet guys who perhaps used to be overweight do you?

No, this is a weird form of phobia that only applies to Bi men. I mean when you're with a man, is all that's running through your head visions of him with past partners? I would hope not as that's just weird.

I know any reply will include the catch all "my preference" defence. And who says peoples preferences have to be rational? But people on here seem to be more vehement about this particular one than anything else and I find it disturbing.

Reply privately

over a year ago

If I don't want to meet bi guys because the thought of 2 men fucking turns me off.... then it's no-one else's business. Isn't it?

But you never see or hear of a couple or woman not wanting to meet guys who perhaps used to be overweight do you?

No, this is a weird form of phobia that only applies to Bi men. I mean when you're with a man, is all that's running through your head visions of him with past partners? I would hope not as that's just weird.

I know any reply will include the catch all "my preference" defence. And who says peoples preferences have to be rational? But people on here seem to be more vehement about this particular one than anything else and I find it disturbing."

Some people won't meet anyone that's been to a gangbang ... Some people won't meet anyone with more than 2 veri's... many reasons. I see it as the same thing.

Mine was just an example. My male partner is bi, we have a bi couple profile. I have no issues with anyone else's desires or wants. If they don't want to meet us that's fine. x

Reply privately

over a year ago

Fake straight guys fall to bits when you treat the roughly....

Reply privately

By *hetalkingstoveMan
over a year ago

London

I know any reply will include the catch all "my preference" defence. And who says peoples preferences have to be rational? But people on here seem to be more vehement about this particular one than anything else and I find it disturbing."

People also don't seem to be able to distinguish between "I (a woman) don't want to have a bi MMF" and "I (a woman) don't want to have one on one sex with a bi man"

The first one is fair enough. The second one is less easy to understand - what does the guy being bi have to do with it if you're having straight sex with him and him alone? The implication is that being bi is unpleasant in some way.

Reply privately

over a year ago

I'm afraid I don't see it as the same thing.

You never see "NO PEOPLE WHO'VE BEEN TO A GANGBANG" on a profile for example.

It's phobic. Let's call it what it is.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"I'm afraid I don't see it as the same thing.

It's phobic. Let's call it what it is. "

I have seen profiles and forum posts that state the same thing.

Reply privately

By *vgloryholebs16TV/TS
over a year ago

Bristol.

Never sure what the problem is here..sex has always had its dishonesty / secrecy/fantasy etc..

Role play is a big part of turn ons..

On a personal level, i like guys who identify as str8..perhaps their not, does it matter??

I had a str8 friend who would pose as a gay guy to pull more women, Is it a problem??

Maybe when sexual liberation reaches its conclusion,the 'tags' will dissapear..

Reply privately

over a year ago

"We are all on here looking for a certain type of person to meet, we have our prefs, and a profiles is there to show other pll what your about. if it says something and its not true then it should be dealt with.

and someone's sexuality is something that should be true on there, not changed or hidden to suit. "

We understand where your coming from on this, it's on of the reasons we blocked single guys and later opted out from meeting.

Swinging isn't that big a thing to us to allow some devious any holes a goal fecker to get one over on us.

It's up to you whether you want to just suck it up and risk meeting dishonest guys or cut your losses and pack your bags.

XXXX

Reply privately

over a year ago

I know any reply will include the catch all "my preference" defence. And who says peoples preferences have to be rational? But people on here seem to be more vehement about this particular one than anything else and I find it disturbing.

People also don't seem to be able to distinguish between "I (a woman) don't want to have a bi MMF" and "I (a woman) don't want to have one on one sex with a bi man"

The first one is fair enough. The second one is less easy to understand - what does the guy being bi have to do with it if you're having straight sex with him and him alone? The implication is that being bi is unpleasant in some way. "

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Never sure what the problem is here..sex has always had its dishonesty / secrecy/fantasy etc..

Role play is a big part of turn ons..

On a personal level, i like guys who identify as str8..perhaps their not, does it matter??

I had a str8 friend who would pose as a gay guy to pull more women, Is it a problem??

Maybe when sexual liberation reaches its conclusion,the 'tags' will dissapear.. "

Yes it becomes a problem when dishonest guys use deception attempting to circumnavigate the rights of swingers who expressly do not want any sexual contact with guys who engage in same sex activity....

It also has a negative effect on the sites ability to work with equal effectiveness for all members,,,

Reply privately

over a year ago

I've had to read that opening post several times just to take it all in. Ok so the op wants no contact with bi people but wanting to dictate other people's choices is just arrogant.

Both myself and Mo see ourselves as straight but at parties there has been sexual contact with others, we have both received oral from people of the same sex. We don't seek that sort of fun but we are not bigoted so if it happens so be it.

I think it's called being open minded.

Reply privately

over a year ago

The first one is fair enough. The second one is less easy to understand - what does the guy being bi have to do with it if you're having straight sex with him and him alone? The implication is that being bi is unpleasant in some way. "

It is unpleasant to some people. They don't like the thought of two guys having sex. I really don't see the issue. People are allowed to like whoever they like. If they don't like me I don't cry about it, I respect their wishes.

Reply privately

By *iewMan
Forum Mod

over a year ago

Angus & Findhorn

it's all just a big bit of drama.

from the people changing their sexuality, to the people screaming about it....

just a load of pish.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Ok thought hard about this my profile is bi-curious as I have decided I would like to try sex with a guy I have thus far had safe sex with a guy as part of a couple .

I still in my opinion am bI-curious as it was a fun interesting experience but am still unsure if it's something I want regularly ,so if I decide it's not for me and change to str8 am I now a fake ??

Yes I agree there are blatant bi guys out there who play as str8 I even had one guy say it's because couples prefer if the str8 guy sucks hubby .

I have also had it suggested the fact I use toys in my ass on cam makes me Bi not curious some very narrow minded people on here for a site for a very open minded sexual lifestyle .

Just my two penneth worth

Reply privately

over a year ago

The first one is fair enough. The second one is less easy to understand - what does the guy being bi have to do with it if you're having straight sex with him and him alone? The implication is that being bi is unpleasant in some way.

It is unpleasant to some people. They don't like the thought of two guys having sex. I really don't see the issue. People are allowed to like whoever they like. If they don't like me I don't cry about it, I respect their wishes. "

Exactly, its funny how you never get the bi woman of a couple saying they're straight just to meet up with another 'straight' couple.

We've deleted verifications and blocked people we've met who had become friends because the guy had 'suddenly' come out.

Drastic? Over the top? Not at all.....friends don't lie!

XXXX

Reply privately

over a year ago

"I've had to read that opening post several times just to take it all in. Ok so the op wants no contact with bi people but wanting to dictate other people's choices is just arrogant.

Both myself and Mo see ourselves as straight but at parties there has been sexual contact with others, we have both received oral from people of the same sex. We don't seek that sort of fun but we are not bigoted so if it happens so be it.

I think it's called being open minded.

"

Reply privately

By *lorious hole bs16Man
over a year ago

Bristol

YAWN YAWN...YAWN..again

this brings up such homophobia ....

Does the Op accept that there is a huge difference between 'sexual behaviour' & 'sexual identidy'..?

Instead of hearing from the usual suspects, bring on the str8(identidy) ones who like a bit of bum/cock/fanny (behaviour)..

This is a forum and its a wonderful yardstick for my tolerance..

Reply privately

By *indys loverCouple
over a year ago

Stratford on avon

read the first half of the thread but ran out of time ,,,,

but we do have a bit of sympathy for the OP as we ourselves have no wish to meet with a bi or even bi curious guy and the same goes for the friends we play with ,,,,, it basicly means that we would have to do a lot of homework and trust to luck /instinct if we went on the look again ,

question though ,,,,, and before anyone says we are not homophobes but do you think that there is a higher percentage of bi men on this site rather than taking a random count in a normal high street ,,,,, have i worded my question correctly

Reply privately

over a year ago

I don't see how it's phobic. And even if it is, so what? So a person that doesn't want sex with a bi guy is phobic... the person doesn't do hate crimes/ anti-gay marches, anything like that ffs. They JUST don't want to have sex with a bi guy because the thought turns them off.

So. What. ?

Reply privately

By *iewMan
Forum Mod

over a year ago

Angus & Findhorn

"

So. What. ?"

because wearing indignation like a fucking badge of honour is rife here.....

Reply privately

over a year ago

"...

question though ,,,,, and before anyone says we are not homophobes but do you think that there is a higher percentage of bi men on this site rather than taking a random count in a normal high street ,,,,, have i worded my question correctly "

No, I think Fab is totally representative of real life. Many many bi guys out there, you just don't know it. There is no way of sussing out if a guy is bi. Unless he tells you or is sucking your cock.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"

So. What. ?

because wearing indignation like a fucking badge of honour is rife here....."

Why won't gay men fuck me?

Reply privately

By *iewMan
Forum Mod

over a year ago

Angus & Findhorn

"

So. What. ?

Why won't gay men fuck me?"

pop a Gloria Gaynor song on, poppers and the lights out....

they might

Reply privately

over a year ago

"

So. What. ?

they might"

Grabbing my ankles and singing "I am wot I am" in a deep voice....

Reply privately

By *lorious hole bs16Man
over a year ago

Bristol

"...

question though ,,,,, and before anyone says we are not homophobes but do you think that there is a higher percentage of bi men on this site rather than taking a random count in a normal high street ,,,,, have i worded my question correctly

No, I think Fab is totally representative of real life. Many many bi guys out there, you just don't know it. There is no way of sussing out if a guy is bi. Unless he tells you or is sucking your cock. "

Reply privately

By *lorious hole bs16Man
over a year ago

Bristol

"

So. What. ?

Reply privately

By *lorious hole bs16Man
over a year ago

Bristol

"

So. What. ?

They probably do but posing as straight!!

they might

Grabbing my ankles and singing "I am wot I am" in a deep voice.... "

Reply privately

By *iss_tressWoman
over a year ago

London

The Mrs."

People DON'T have to justify who they will fuck! What's so difficult for people understand that they won't appeal to everyone!

Reply privately

over a year ago

"I don't see how it's phobic. And even if it is, so what? So a person that doesn't want sex with a bi guy is phobic... the person doesn't do hate crimes/ anti-gay marches, anything like that ffs. They JUST don't want to have sex with a bi guy because the thought turns them off.

So. What. ?"

But it's more than that how many degrees of separation are there before you find someone who is bi. I really don't see how it is possible to be on the scene and at some point though friends of friends, not have had bi contact.

Reply privately

over a year ago

The Mrs.

People DON'T have to justify who they will fuck! What's so difficult for people understand that they won't appeal to everyone! "

I agree, but it depends on their reasons, like or not their are plenty of people on here who are racists or homophobic and try and disguise it behind their so called 'preferences'

Reply privately

By *inaTitzTV/TS
over a year ago

Titz Towers, North Notts

The OP never got back to this thread. I wonder if they are busy at a Gay Pride event somewhere?

Reply privately

over a year ago

You get bi guys pretending to be straight.

You also get straight women pretending to be bi.

You also get people pretending to be he person they wish they were.

This is the internet you will never stop it.

Reply privately

By *iss_tressWoman
over a year ago

London

You think that's weird? The human psychy is strange. I always practice safe sex yet will not meet people who openly play bareback. One could argue what difference does it make if I play safe? It shouldn't, but it does, I just can't go there.

There was a couple who didn't meet black people: fine! They however took it to another level. They didn't meet anyone who had met a black person, they also checked their verifications and didn't meet them either.

I don't know if they ever met as checking verifications or everyone must be a full time job...as I said the human psychy is strange!

Reply privately

over a year ago

"You get bi guys pretending to be straight.

You also get straight women pretending to be bi.

You also get people pretending to be he person they wish they were.

This is the internet you will never stop it."

Agreed, most of it is bull shit and make believe, including my last statement

Reply privately

By *iss_tressWoman
over a year ago

London

"I'm afraid I don't see it as the same thing.

It's phobic. Let's call it what it is.

I have seen profiles and forum posts that state the same thing. "

So have I! There have been some very derogatory posts about the women who attend them.

Reply privately

By *iss_tressWoman
over a year ago

London

"I don't see how it's phobic. And even if it is, so what? So a person that doesn't want sex with a bi guy is phobic... the person doesn't do hate crimes/ anti-gay marches, anything like that ffs. They JUST don't want to have sex with a bi guy because the thought turns them off.

So. What. ?"

Don't get it either!

Reply privately

over a year ago

"

So. What. ?

Hey, if people are allowed to be openly phobic then people are allowed to be openly indignant. Fair's fair.

Reply privately

By *iewMan
Forum Mod

over a year ago

Angus & Findhorn

"

So. What. ?

Hey, if people are allowed to be openly phobic then people are allowed to be openly indignant. Fair's fair. "

be indignant all you like....

Reply privately

over a year ago

People can do what they want. If they choose to be discreet about the fact they are a bi and who they meet then that's their prerogative. Nothing to do with you or anyone else. What ever happened to meeting people because they're nice and fun instead of worrying about who they may or may not have had sex with in the past. And don't pay attention to profiles if you don't like it.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"HI, WE WANT TO POST THIS, AS A BIT OF A RANT; opps. This post might be emotive, but someone has to say it. It isn't a rant at bi or gay guys, it's a rant at the fake straight ones.

"

I am one of these guys profile says straight but I have met many guys, couples and t.girls on here. I put straight just as it increases chances of meeting females. Quite simple really.

Reply privately

over a year ago

What I can't believe is I have just sat here for quite some time now reading all these posts when I could have been cleaning the oven for my wife. Does that make me straight or bi???

Or does it mean I have to get a good sweat up now doing the same job in half the time?

Reply privately

By *lorious hole bs16Man
over a year ago

Bristol

I am one of these guys profile says straight but I have met many guys, couples and t.girls on here. I put straight just as it increases chances of meeting females. Quite simple really. "

Reply privately

over a year ago

read it and then ull know its not a prob with gay r bi men, ffs, some ppl just cant read. Its about st8 men saying they r st8 wen they r obviously not, whats wrong with having a rant at that, ud do it if a male did it pretending to be a cpl...

Reply privately

over a year ago

We met a guy on another site who was straight when we met him . . . He also verified us . . A few months later he obviously discovered his 'bi' side . . . And so changed his profile accordingly .

Anyone who _iewed our profile and then his (to see who he'd played with). Could have jumped to all sorts of conclusions about my other half . . .

It's amazing what a conversation can clear

up . . .

Reply privately

over a year ago

Your obviously stupid then, this post is not about bi,s or gays, its about men pretending to something they r not. ppll jumping on a band wagon again I see.

We not going to walk on egg shells just because some guy who is bi, is saying he is st8 on his profile, and there is no way of knowing that he's not unless by accident. this is the one and only issue.

u'd have a big rant if a guy did it, by pretending to be a Cpl. there enough post on here about that.

But it isn't ok to be annoyed at guys pretending to be st8?

If pll read the post correctly instead of jumping to a conclusion with out understanding the post, Then. Let these guys continue to con all couples on here of which there are a lot of, who just want to meet st8 guys.

i'm sure a lot of them would be very upset at finding out that the guy they had just invited into their lives had had been meeting guys the night before. tut tut.

Reply privately

over a year ago

what a ridiculous thread thats gone no-where, bit rich that you have chosen to hid your profile too.

Reply privately

over a year ago

thanks.

Reply privately

By *renchbambi xWoman
over a year ago

Need to know basis

I love adventurous men who are willing to try and explore! Straight, bi, gay they just want to enjoy it all and why not? Maybe I'll turn a straight man Bi, a bi man straight or a gay man...well I don't think I'd get a chance with him but he might let me watch...

Reply privately

over a year ago

Many on here pretend to be what they aren't. I guess I'm lucky in that my preference for black guys means that I haven't come across someone pretending to be black!! I think if you are that worried about someone's history then this probably isn't the scene for you as you're never going to be able to trust a stranger 100%.

Reply privately

By *renchbambi xWoman
over a year ago

Need to know basis

Ask the right questions, you'll get the right answers then you can choose to meet or not!

I probe a lot

Reply privately

over a year ago

I guess each to their own,,,, but as far as I'm concerned anyone who introduces themselves with a profile which tells lies about their sexuality ain't worth bothering with......

There's plenty honest people on the site

Reply privately

By *eddonistikMan
over a year ago

Manchester

But how would you know if she'd been with a bi guy as there are so many 'straight' men lying on their profiles? I think you're going have to be celibate to be on the safe side.

Reply privately