Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

Squirting

Jump to newest

By *layerz OP   Couple
over a year ago

Swansea

Mrs P loves sex, loves being licked and loves to orgasm, the thing is she doesn't manage multiple orgasms and nor does she squirt.

We've just returned from GC and met a couple of ladies that squirted enormously, and it was fantastic. Has anyone any advise or tips to help out? Bear in mind we've been happily married for 29 years - here's hoping!

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Not all women can, or want to. Talk to her about it and see where it goes. It's not the be all and end all to satisfaction.

over a year ago

I only found out that I could last year. The result of three very skilled playmates techniques. Amazing but christ knows what they did lol

over a year ago

"I only found out that I could last year. The result of three very skilled playmates techniques. Amazing but christ knows what they did lol"

Same here.Ended up really relaxed at a party one man had fantastic fingers all of a sudden i was gushing.

I don't do it all the time only when being fingered and then it has to be done right

By *layerz OP   Couple
over a year ago

Swansea

She loves the soft and gentle light fingered approach, hates rough stuff. Will have to keep trying lol... And multiple orgasms?

Can usually get her back into the grove after about 10-15 minutes?

We both genuinely want to spice things up, especially as we have recently got more involved and at times have been quite envious of other more experienced couples.

over a year ago

The more you relax the better it becomes.

It's amazing what your body can do you just have to listen to it.

Swinging opens a whole new world enjoy it xx

over a year ago

Squirting is a pain . Messy . Bloody hate it

Post new Message to Thread