Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

No shows

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

I'm lucky that to date I haven't been stood up for any reason.

But do read on here that a lot if it goes on, folk not turning up.

While I appreciate there can be justifiable reasons in some cases, there still seems to be people who couldn't care less and don't even make an effort to inform the other party that there took stage fright or whatever excuses etc

So my question is this!

Is it mainly men who bail out or women.

Just gauging feedback that's all.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *iss_tressWoman
over a year ago

London

Been here six years, only meet men and 100% have turned up.

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

Never had a no show but if people don't respond to a message the day before the meet despite being online we don't go anyway. This isn't a foolproof method though as some people will respond beyond the appointed time claiming to be on their way and still not turn up according to some posts I've read.

Nerves, wives come home, false representation or a love of mucking people about are just a few reasons for no shows along with genuinely excuses.

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"Never had a no show but if people don't respond to a message the day before the meet despite being online we don't go anyway. This isn't a foolproof method though as some people will respond beyond the appointed time claiming to be on their way and still not turn up according to some posts I've read.

Nerves, wives come home, false representation or a love of mucking people about are just a few reasons for no shows along with genuinely excuses."

P

over a year ago

Any sign of messing about we wouldn't go, I listen to reason if someone was to contact and have a reason ( kids ect)

But if someone is playing a bit of a game, I can normally sense, if there was no contact, by the end of the day, before the meet that is it.

We wouldn't sit there like mugs waiting.

If we was waiting and there was no show,or contact within half an hour of the agreed time, we would go.

Her

By *anetandNickCouple
over a year ago

Ross-on-Wye

For couples that we've spoken to over the phone, it's almost unknown for them not to turn up.

TVs are the same, I think we've only ever had one no-show.

But single guys are a completely different matter. If it's a gangbang or bukkake party, the no-show rate can be as bad as 90% - you have 100 guys swear they'll definitely be there, and you actually get 10. They have the fantasy, but no courage to see it through. And it's getting worse. When we started on Fab, the single guy no-show rate was "only" about 50%.

By *asmin999jmTV/TS
over a year ago

wakefield

2 men stood me up - one had to go into work the other's girl friend turned up un expectidly. They did let me know - but only at the last minute, and as I had to travel to meet them, my day was screwed !!

over a year ago

Only been stood up by fake women.

They seem to know the area well, so an guessing its only one person pretending to be a female

By *dventuroususCouple
over a year ago

sunderland

Never had a no show, have had all sorts of excuses when trying to arrange meets, mainly from men, but as thats our main target, then thats why its mainly men, but we have never had any that we have arranged a time with and they havent shown.

over a year ago

So far we have had 199% turn up since we became a couple. Boner did have a lady now show when he had solo profile & Vag had a male cancel very last minute when she had her single profilr

Post new Message to Thread