Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Why is there never pics of the guys on a couples profile

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *ENDAROOSCouple
over a year ago

South West London / Surrey

Pot kettle and black spring to mind.... You have 5 photos on show and they are all the woman.

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Pot and kettle spring to mind!

We have pics of us both on our profile.

But there is no rule to say that couples have to have pics of them both on theirs... Some may only meet single guys, some just may only want pics of the female!

Their profiles, their choice

over a year ago

"Why is there never pics of the guys on a couples profile "

I don't know, why don't you tell us?

over a year ago

We have pics of us both on our profile which is more than the OP does

over a year ago

that is a good question. However, from what I have seen, a couple will have pictures of the husband, but there are usually more pictures of the wife. maybe, it is because men, single and married, are the ones that are normally at the computer. therefore, the profile of the couple is designed to attract the attention of the men rather than the women.

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

It was an open question not a complaint

over a year ago

"It was an open question not a complaint "

Well as your profile only has pics of the female, maybe you could answer your own question ?

over a year ago

Cos jakey scares them away

over a year ago

I think his foot might be in one of the pics

over a year ago

People generally have to practise what they preach.

Her

over a year ago

Cos they don't get any views then, women just need to spread their legs and they get hundreds of offers and owt if they got a man pic lol.

over a year ago

Cos he is an ugly munter? You tell us. Is he an ugly munter?

By *renchbambi xWoman
over a year ago

Need to know basis

Couples that have pics of both the man and woman are more successful!

over a year ago

well seen as you guys are the same then you could have answered yourselves??

By *renchbambi xWoman
over a year ago

Need to know basis

I don't see where the OP asked for profile comment!

Why can't you all just answer the question??

over a year ago

"I don't see where the OP asked for profile comment!

Why can't you all just answer the question?? "

Cos if they ask= they have to do it themselves lol.

over a year ago

"We have pics of us both on our profile which is more than the OP does"

same here

By *arnaclebillMan
over a year ago

Robin Hood County

I've seen some couples profiles where there are photo's of both, so the above statement is wrong.

over a year ago

We have pics of Gimp on ours, the full length in friends and the others with me are there to see, or funny ones of him.

Her

over a year ago

In answer to the original question - there is !! ....... we always have had and always will have photo's of us both.

By *renchbambi xWoman
over a year ago

Need to know basis

Why can't you all just answer the question?? Cos if they ask= they have to do it themselves lol."

No they don't! They asked a question, you give an intelligent and appropriate answer...simples!

By *renchbambi xWoman
over a year ago

Need to know basis

"Why is there never pics of the guys on a couples profile

I've seen some couples profiles where there are photo's of both, so the above statement is wrong."

Now THAT is an intelligent and appropriate answer

over a year ago

We have pics of both of us but Mo tends to hog the limelight and we tend to keep pics that get fabbed and lose the rest, guess what? Solo pics of me don't get fabbed

By *rightonsteveMan
over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

"Cos they don't get any views then, women just need to spread their legs and they get hundreds of offers and owt if they got a man pic lol."

Not always

over a year ago

well there's loads of both of us anyhow ......... and "together"

over a year ago

Don,t worry people on fab can be very prickly......the truth is lots of sexy wives on here with podgy hubbies hiding behind the camera!

By *rightonsteveMan
over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

"We have pics of both of us but Mo tends to hog the limelight and we tend to keep pics that get fabbed and lose the rest, guess what? Solo pics of me don't get fabbed "

I really tried to fab pic number one

....but couldn't

over a year ago

Why can't you all just answer the question?? "

We have answered the question! A question that the OP could have answered themselves

By *pock123Couple
over a year ago

sheffield

Lol we were asked that the other week.

I just kind of figured most ppl were interested in what the female half of the couple looked like!

over a year ago

Sometimes guys focus on their lady because they like her showing off and scooping up fabs, and because they get more interest. Guilty as charged.

Sadly, sometime it's because a guy set up a fake couples profile and they ripped off pics from their ex or the web. Not guilty!

over a year ago

Just to prove a point I just uploaded a selfie and its unleashed a swam of fabs for Mos pictures haha

over a year ago

We don't have a lot of me, Jez, on our profile as couples we tend to meet are bifem couples looking for 3 ways with T while I watch. We have had a couple of meets like this where once we have met them they have asked me to join in.

over a year ago

What attracts me to a couple is the fact they are a couple. I want to see them as a couple and not just the wife/gf in skimpy clothes in different poses or sucking herman's cock

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

"What attracts me to a couple is the fact they are a couple. I want to see them as a couple and not just the wife/gf in skimpy clothes in different poses or sucking herman's cock "

who the dickens is Herman? He is one lucky guy

By *i fem huntersCouple
over a year ago

london

"What attracts me to a couple is the fact they are a couple. I want to see them as a couple and not just the wife/gf in skimpy clothes in different poses or sucking herman's cock

who the dickens is Herman? He is one lucky guy "

over a year ago

Because YOU haven't put any up?

By *renchbambi xWoman
over a year ago

Need to know basis

Why can't you all just answer the question??

We have answered the question! A question that the OP could have answered themselves "

Yyes you have and yes Indeed they could have but they chose to ask for others' opinions, that does not give every tom dick or harry the right to comment on their profile as they have not asked for profile comment.

over a year ago

Anyone for trifle?

over a year ago

Couples that have pics of both the man and woman are more successful!"

That is not true, how could you possibly know that!

In 3 years of swinging, and not one pic of my OH in public ever, we have never

struggled

By *ithintemptationsCouple
over a year ago

plymouth

we got pics of both,we find the ones that dont are normally timewasters,or a single guy hiding behind a couples profile,after all if your a couple its a two way thing !normally very easy to spot

over a year ago

"What attracts me to a couple is the fact they are a couple. I want to see them as a couple and not just the wife/gf in skimpy clothes in different poses or sucking herman's cock

who the dickens is Herman? He is one lucky guy "

oops her man

over a year ago

"

There you go. The perfect couples pic

over a year ago

"we got pics of both,we find the ones that dont are normally timewasters,or a single guy hiding behind a couples profile,after all if your a couple its a two way thing !normally very easy to spot "

Really ? ?

(Her)

over a year ago

There you go. The perfect couples pic "

sitting smiling sweetly at each other

Her

over a year ago

"Pot kettle and black spring to mind.... You have 5 photos on show and they are all the woman."

Haha whoops!

over a year ago

There's pics of both us on our profile. Could not give two shiny shits about how many "fabs" we get lol

By *renchbambi xWoman
over a year ago

Need to know basis

Couples that have pics of both the man and woman are more successful!

That is not true, how could you possibly know that!

In 3 years of swinging, and not one pic of my OH in public ever, we have never

struggled"

You cannot say it is not true or that I am wrong! What works for you does not always work for others, may be their standards are lower than mine or may be not..its not for me to judge what others want. It is my opinion that couples who have both M and F showing have better chances of attracting ME. Of course I am a in the minority of bi woman seeking couples and what works for me does not mean it works for others.

We aLl have preferences, mine is to see that a couple advertising themselves on a sex site do show both M and F. Those who don't I ignore.

over a year ago

"There's pics of both us on our profile. Could not give two shiny shits about how many "fabs" we get lol"
love it!!

By *razy-CplCouple
over a year ago

and surrounding areas

We have pics of us both on public pics as we are a cpl and its only right that other cpls can see us both , but yes there are so many cpls profiles with hardly any pics of male and sometimes none at all , i would defo love to see more male pics on a cpl profile as its the guy i would mostly play with and mr crazy plays with the fem and plenty of pics for him to view

mrs crazy

over a year ago

"we got pics of both,we find the ones that dont are normally timewasters,or a single guy hiding behind a couples profile,after all if your a couple its a two way thing !normally very easy to spot "

Not totally correct we don't have pics of me (mr) simply for the fact I've got a lot of recognisable ink and have friends on here so there maybe a valid reason for not displaying pics in public but on the other hand if we contact someone we always send pics of us both

By *reelove1969Couple
over a year ago

bristol

if you dont like the profile move on

over a year ago

We have both of us in ours however there's many more of shel

By *dventuroususCouple
over a year ago

sunderland

Why can't you all just answer the question?? Cos if they ask= they have to do it themselves lol."

no they certainly dont, they asked a simple question, they didnt ask for profile critique.

By *dventuroususCouple
over a year ago

sunderland

what a ridiculous statement, there a many reasons people may choose not to put pics of the male up, you are on a swingers site, you are meant to be open minded.

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

"we got pics of both,we find the ones that dont are normally timewasters,or a single guy hiding behind a couples profile,after all if your a couple its a two way thing !normally very easy to spot

what a ridiculous statement, there a many reasons people may choose not to put pics of the male up, you are on a swingers site, you are meant to be open minded."

being opened minded isn't a requirement.

We do prefer a couples profile to have pictures of both as I as the female half like to know who I will possibly be having sex with from the start. There are loads with both partners pictures displayed so we just give the ones without a miss...its quite easy

By *ones_BoothCouple
over a year ago

Solihull

whats your reason? We have photos in gallery which we send when we email

By *dventuroususCouple
over a year ago

sunderland

"we got pics of both,we find the ones that dont are normally timewasters,or a single guy hiding behind a couples profile,after all if your a couple its a two way thing !normally very easy to spot

what a ridiculous statement, there a many reasons people may choose not to put pics of the male up, you are on a swingers site, you are meant to be open minded.

We do prefer a couples profile to have pictures of both as I as the female half like to know who I will possibly be having sex with from the start. There are loads with both partners pictures displayed so we just give the ones without a miss...its quite easy "

been open minded enough to accept that its preference is one thing, saying people that dont display both are timewasters or single men pretending to be a couple is something totally different.

By *icentiousCouple
over a year ago

Up on them there hills

Ha ha, It's just an opinion

We do prefer a couples profile to have pictures of both as I as the female half like to know who I will possibly be having sex with from the start. There are loads with both partners pictures displayed so we just give the ones without a miss...its quite easy

been open minded enough to accept that its preference is one thing, saying people that dont display both are timewasters or single men pretending to be a couple is something totally different."

Ha ha, it's just an opinion, bit like yours really

By *dventuroususCouple
over a year ago

sunderland

been open minded enough to accept that its preference is one thing, saying people that dont display both are timewasters or single men pretending to be a couple is something totally different.

Ha ha, it's just an opinion, bit like yours really "

insinuating that people are fake or time wasters because they dont use the site the same way as you is not an opinion.

By *icentiousCouple
over a year ago

Up on them there hills

insinuating that people are fake or time wasters because they dont use the site the same way as you is not an opinion."

Interesting, what is it then?

By *dventuroususCouple
over a year ago

sunderland

insinuating that people are fake or time wasters because they dont use the site the same way as you is not an opinion.

Interesting, what is it then?"

its an accusation.

over a year ago

Interesting, what is it then?"

It's an assumption

over a year ago

"I think his foot might be in one of the pics "

A foot x not sure if it's a guys foot though.

By *icentiousCouple
over a year ago

Up on them there hills

Is it an assumption, is it an accusation, no it's superman.............

well, that or logical semantics

To much fun to be had on a stunning day (well here in Yorkshire) to be stuck in the work of Korzybski

By *dventuroususCouple
over a year ago

sunderland

"Is it an assumption, is it an accusation, no it's superman.............

well, that or logical semantics

To much fun to be had on a stunning day (well here in Yorkshire) to be stuck in the work of Korzybski "

oh dear

By *renchbambi xWoman
over a year ago

Need to know basis

Why can't you all just answer the question?? Cos if they ask= they have to do it themselves lol.

no they certainly dont, they asked a simple question, they didnt ask for profile critique. "

over a year ago

We don't cos hubby is way to famous to be shown

over a year ago

we have both but only a couple of him in public section

Post new Message to Thread