Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

"Bi' on a guy's profile

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Why the big issue about a guy having to say he's bi on his profile? Does everyone list all the people they've ever had sex with? No they don't.

So why is it anyone else's business if a guy has had sex with a guy or a tv?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I'm guessing some men keep it hidden in fear that it will ruin their chances of a meet. There are lots of female and couple profiles that clearly state "no bi-guys". I find it kinda funny that there's often such a stigma attached to bisexual men whereas bisexual women are in high demand.

By *dventuroususCouple
over a year ago

sunderland

If they cant be honest about that, what else arent they been honest about.

1 way to look at it.

over a year ago

"I'm guessing some men keep it hidden in fear that it will ruin their chances of a meet. There are lots of female and couple profiles that clearly state "no bi-guys". I find it kinda funny that there's often such a stigma attached to bisexual men whereas bisexual women are in high demand."
so agree..... makes us laugh when people say they would never meet a bi guy....... shallow naïve and even down right stupid !!!! They obviously trust every other person on the site...... who always tell the truth about who they have had safe and unsafe sex with..... yea right !!!!!!!!

over a year ago

"Why the big issue about a guy having to say he's bi on his profile? Does everyone list all the people they've ever had sex with? No they don't.

So why is it anyone else's business if a guy has had sex with a guy or a tv? "

Agreed

By *himanMan
over a year ago

chichester

Well said x

over a year ago

Im bi but have made the choice not to list it. Straight couples seem instantly put off and think your going to full on attack the guy which obvioualy isnt the case

over a year ago

"If they cant be honest about that, what else arent they been honest about.

1 way to look at it."

I don't show any veri's. Does that make me dishonest? They are just being discreet in the same way.

By *ndebs47Couple
over a year ago

Bury

What's worse is we as a couple get messages from 'straight 'guys who would love to play with hubby or have hubby play with them, there seems to such a stigma about mm whereas ff is positively seen as almost mainstream, any way rant over , we should all just be ourselves and enjoy, without prejudice...

over a year ago

"Why the big issue about a guy having to say he's bi on his profile? Does everyone list all the people they've ever had sex with? No they don't.

Agreed "

It is nobodys business....unless they want to have sex with us.

If so we are perfectly entitled to ask.

Of course we are not naïve enough to automatically believe anyone's claims about their sexuality any more than we believe them about marital status, physique, age or height.

Never the less we allowed to state our preferences.

By *iewMan
Forum Mod

over a year ago

Angus & Findhorn

it's a load of bloody nonsense the hiding on purpose your true sexuality on a site like this...

it is sexual preference & attraction that is at the heart of why we contact people.

all the others stuff about labels are only for jam is an even bigger pile of shit.

over a year ago

Agreed

It is nobodys business....unless they want to have sex with us.

If so we are perfectly entitled to ask.

Of course we are not naïve enough to automatically believe anyone's claims about their sexuality any more than we believe them about marital status, physique, age or height.

Never the less we allowed to state our preferences."

I agree with that too.

By *bi HaiveMan
Forum Mod

over a year ago

Cheeseville, Somerset

"Im bi but have made the choice not to list it. Straight couples seem instantly put off and think your going to full on attack the guy which obvioualy isnt the case "

Counter productive!

The majority of bi / curious couples tend to discount those stating straight.

So unless you're solely looking for straight fun the 'I'm bi but don't state it on my profile' line will come across as bullshit designed to get you access to the female half of a couple .

Your choice - but we've heard that line sooooooo often it results in an instant delete.

A

By *dventuroususCouple
over a year ago

sunderland

1 way to look at it.

I don't show any veri's. Does that make me dishonest? They are just being discreet in the same way. "

why would that make you dishonest, if people wont meet bi (there preference) and you say you straight to meet them, thats dishonest, im not saying I agree with it I was saying 1 way to look at it.

over a year ago

How about if ur straight but might want to try a shemale at some point (convincing one, with big boobs) lol, cant see no problem with it .

over a year ago

"Im bi but have made the choice not to list it. Straight couples seem instantly put off and think your going to full on attack the guy which obvioualy isnt the case

Counter productive!

The majority of bi / curious couples tend to discount those stating straight.

So unless you're solely looking for straight fun the 'I'm bi but don't state it on my profile' line will come across as bullshit designed to get you access to the female half of a couple .

Your choice - but we've heard that line sooooooo often it results in an instant delete.

A"

Thanks for the feed back. Looking at your profile you clearly know the world of fab alot more than me.

Will change immediatley

By *cottishsexgoddessWoman
over a year ago

Glenrothes

"I'm guessing some men keep it hidden in fear that it will ruin their chances of a meet. There are lots of female and couple profiles that clearly state "no bi-guys". I find it kinda funny that there's often such a stigma attached to bisexual men whereas bisexual women are in high demand.so agree..... makes us laugh when people say they would never meet a bi guy....... shallow naïve and even down right stupid !!!! They obviously trust every other person on the site...... who always tell the truth about who they have had safe and unsafe sex with..... yea right !!!!!!!! "

I don't find the thought of two men together attractive. It does nothing for me at all so I would rather not meet a guy who had met other guys. Sometimes I know that I may have met someone who didn't tell me and I take the _iew what I don't know won't hurt me. I'm neither naive nor stupid enough to believe everything I'm told or see. If, having met someone who subsequently tells me he is bi, I in all probability wouldn't meet him again. We are all different and like different things. Time to get back to having fun and stop worrying about what someone else is doing.

By *inaTitzTV/TS
over a year ago

Titz Towers, North Notts

"How about if ur straight but might want to try a shemale at some point (convincing one, with big boobs) lol, cant see no problem with it . "

Mmm, I'm part way there...

over a year ago

"How about if ur straight but might want to try a shemale at some point (convincing one, with big boobs) lol, cant see no problem with it . "

In that case you are not straight.

Am I missing something here but once you strip off the makeup, clothing & lingerie you are still having sex with someone who has a cock!

over a year ago

I'm looking for open minded people to have sex with. I wouldn't discount anyone because they have encounters with the same sex as them

By *imon_hydeMan
over a year ago

Stockport

I'm bi and have it on my profile, strange that some see it as a badge of shame. But I'm being honest and I know that the people who I meet with or chat too understand where my interests lie.

over a year ago

"How about if ur straight but might want to try a shemale at some point (convincing one, with big boobs) lol, cant see no problem with it .

Am I missing something here but once you strip off the makeup, clothing & lingerie you are still having sex with someone who has a cock!"

If he sees himself as straight he is straight. He doesn't want a man he said he would consider a man who looked like a woman. And he has a 6 pack

over a year ago

"How about if ur straight but might want to try a shemale at some point (convincing one, with big boobs) lol, cant see no problem with it .

Am I missing something here but once you strip off the makeup, clothing & lingerie you are still having sex with someone who has a cock!"

YEs as ther wouldn't be tons of make up asit would be a woman that got a penis lol, not the other way around .

over a year ago

Am I missing something here but once you strip off the makeup, clothing & lingerie you are still having sex with someone who has a cock!

If he sees himself as straight he is straight. He doesn't want a man he said he would consider a man who looked like a woman. And he has a 6 pack "

lol ur right ther but no meant A WOMAN who would have a penis lol but yes she might as well have a 6pack to lol

over a year ago

"I'm bi and have it on my profile, strange that some see it as a badge of shame. But I'm being honest and I know that the people who I meet with or chat too understand where my interests lie.

"

It is most definitely not a badge of shame.

However it appears to be for the many guys on fab who split hairs so as to avoid having to be honest about their sexuality - even to themselves.

By *imon_hydeMan
over a year ago

Stockport

Well yes I see your point. About half of the messages I get are from straight guys.

By *indys loverCouple
over a year ago

Stratford on avon

we wouldnt knowingly meet bi men ,,,, its not the oral side that worries us so much but the anal side does and so be it ,,,,,,, our choice ,,,,, but for those of you who are truthfull on their profiles , thank you

over a year ago

"we wouldnt knowingly meet bi men ,,,, its not the oral side that worries us so much but the anal side does and so be it ,,,,,,, our choice ,,,,, but for those of you who are truthfull on their profiles , thank you "
Noticed that you liked TV's but sais only looking for couples hmmmmm?.

By *izoBiMan
over a year ago

limerick city

"Well yes I see your point. About half of the messages I get are from straight guys."

Constantly getting looks,winks and messages from straight guys under the impression just coz I'm a bi male that they can fuck me or I'll fuck them...very particular about which guys I'd do anything with, but believe in being honest with people here coz I'm honest with my girlfriend..

By *uzzybeWoman
over a year ago

Darlington

One of my fantasies is the have an mmf with bi guys. Theres something very sexy about 2 men enjoying each other

over a year ago

Am I missing something here but once you strip off the makeup, clothing & lingerie you are still having sex with someone who has a cock!YEs as ther wouldn't be tons of make up asit would be a woman that got a penis lol, not the other way around . "

Never thought of it like that... a woman with a cock....

over a year ago

"I'm bi and have it on my profile, strange that some see it as a badge of shame. But I'm being honest and I know that the people who I meet with or chat too understand where my interests lie.

It is most definitely not a badge of shame.

However it appears to be for the many guys on fab who split hairs so as to avoid having to be honest about their sexuality - even to themselves.

"

I'd prefer it for 'Sexuality' you could choose "I'd rather not say". Actually I'd prefer that for height, body size, etc etc too.

over a year ago

1 way to look at it."

over a year ago

Bi guy here, we get all the meets we want including with straight men who know I want grab their balls as soon as I can.

By *bi HaiveMan
Forum Mod

over a year ago

Cheeseville, Somerset

"Well yes I see your point. About half of the messages I get are from straight guys.

Constantly getting looks,winks and messages from straight guys under the impression just coz I'm a bi male that they can fuck me or I'll fuck them...very particular about which guys I'd do anything with, but believe in being honest with people here coz I'm honest with my girlfriend.."

Erm - you've got straight on your profile!

Probably an oversight!

A

By *indys loverCouple
over a year ago

Stratford on avon

"we wouldnt knowingly meet bi men ,,,, its not the oral side that worries us so much but the anal side does and so be it ,,,,,,, our choice ,,,,, but for those of you who are truthfull on their profiles , thank you Noticed that you liked TV's but sais only looking for couples hmmmmm?."

didnt know I had put a liking down for TV's on our profile ,,,,, only met 2 , one is on this thread and yes we had a good natter and I would love to engage in conversation with him again as he is a pleasure to be with ,,,,, but no more . The other we talked to at a fetish afternoon at xtasia and had a very interesting hour chatting and learning an awfull lot about what made him tick but the truth is im afraid I am straight and cant see that changing ,,,, but stranger things have happened i suppose

By *adybee77Woman
over a year ago

MAMOBA, miles and miles of bugger all (Aberdeenshire)

"I'm guessing some men keep it hidden in fear that it will ruin their chances of a meet. There are lots of female and couple profiles that clearly state "no bi-guys". I find it kinda funny that there's often such a stigma attached to bisexual men whereas bisexual women are in high demand.so agree..... makes us laugh when people say they would never meet a bi guy....... shallow naïve and even down right stupid !!!! They obviously trust every other person on the site...... who always tell the truth about who they have had safe and unsafe sex with..... yea right !!!!!!!!

I don't find the thought of two men together attractive. It does nothing for me at all so I would rather not meet a guy who had met other guys. Sometimes I know that I may have met someone who didn't tell me and I take the _iew what I don't know won't hurt me. I'm neither naive nor stupid enough to believe everything I'm told or see. If, having met someone who subsequently tells me he is bi, I in all probability wouldn't meet him again. We are all different and like different things. Time to get back to having fun and stop worrying about what someone else is doing. "

sleeping with men who have slept with other man means I cannot do things that matter to me for 12 months - like giving blood.

But this topic is one discussed all the time, and frankly... Its my personal preference, some like BBC, some like BBW others like athletic or slim... this is just another thing on the list to like or not, no harm to anyone else, but 2 guys playing is not my thing.

over a year ago

"I'm guessing some men keep it hidden in fear that it will ruin their chances of a meet. There are lots of female and couple profiles that clearly state "no bi-guys". I find it kinda funny that there's often such a stigma attached to bisexual men whereas bisexual women are in high demand.so agree..... makes us laugh when people say they would never meet a bi guy....... shallow naïve and even down right stupid !!!! They obviously trust every other person on the site...... who always tell the truth about who they have had safe and unsafe sex with..... yea right !!!!!!!!

I don't find the thought of two men together attractive. It does nothing for me at all so I would rather not meet a guy who had met other guys. Sometimes I know that I may have met someone who didn't tell me and I take the _iew what I don't know won't hurt me. I'm neither naive nor stupid enough to believe everything I'm told or see. If, having met someone who subsequently tells me he is bi, I in all probability wouldn't meet him again. We are all different and like different things. Time to get back to having fun and stop worrying about what someone else is doing.

sleeping with men who have slept with other man means I cannot do things that matter to me for 12 months - like giving blood.

But this topic is one discussed all the time, and frankly... Its my personal preference, some like BBC, some like BBW others like athletic or slim... this is just another thing on the list to like or not, no harm to anyone else, but 2 guys playing is not my thing."

I didn't ask why people won't meet bi guys. The OP was about profiles.

By *adybee77Woman
over a year ago

MAMOBA, miles and miles of bugger all (Aberdeenshire)

"

I didn't ask why people won't meet bi guys. The OP was about profiles. "

Because if it not on profiles, I would chose not to be on here. Its supposed to be open and liberated. Should bi women not have it on their profile either?

I can see a whole lot of pointless emails first question being, are you bi or straight? Its a filter people use, either way as a preference.

By *cottishsexgoddessWoman
over a year ago

Glenrothes

But this topic is one discussed all the time, and frankly... Its my personal preference, some like BBC, some like BBW others like athletic or slim... this is just another thing on the list to like or not, no harm to anyone else, but 2 guys playing is not my thing.

I didn't ask why people won't meet bi guys. The OP was about profiles. "

If a guy has bi or bi curious on his profile I won't meet him and for the reason I've already stated. If a guy has on his profile he is straight and it then turns out he's not, I will be seriously pissed off to be perfectly frank, if I've met him for fun before finding out. I think the OP and meeting/not meeting bi guys goes hand in hand.

By *eddonistikMan
over a year ago

Manchester

Am I missing something here but once you strip off the makeup, clothing & lingerie you are still having sex with someone who has a cock!YEs as ther wouldn't be tons of make up asit would be a woman that got a penis lol, not the other way around .

Never thought of it like that... a woman with a cock.... "

Tits and a cock, fantastic, plus usually the best blow jobs too

over a year ago

"

I didn't ask why people won't meet bi guys. The OP was about profiles.

Because if it not on profiles, I would chose not to be on here. Its supposed to be open and liberated. Should bi women not have it on their profile either?

I can see a whole lot of pointless emails first question being, are you bi or straight? Its a filter people use, either way as a preference. "

Fair enough.

By *arkwolf66Woman
over a year ago

Horsham,

I think we are all possibly being a bit naive here, the facts seem to prove in my experience that people can change their minds, people can lie and people can be misleading to achieve their ends, what I'm saying in effect is that in the scheme of things it probably doesn't matter whether they have bi on their profile or not! I get approached by more straight men wanting to have a full threesome with my TV buddy and requesting some quality time with a strapon than I do any other requests, equally I get a lot of so calked bi guys requesting a meet with my buddy and I who are actually only interested in getting to me.....which makes for some interesting thoughts

over a year ago

I think for the guys the stigma of being 'bi' is always there. It seems to be more acceptable for women to bi rather than the men.

over a year ago

Could also be a getting recognised thing.

If a guy tells all his mates he's on an adult dating or swinging site, there is practically no stigma at all. A lot of guys openly have their face pic on their profile. If they were seen on it by friends, they just shrug. It's no big deal.

However, if it turns out he is on here and his profile has bi, or gay, then it is a big deal if he's not decided to come out about it.

Just as there is a bigger stigma against single women on swinging sites than men, there is also a bigger stigma about guys being bi than women.

Just because you are on a swinging site doesn't mean your private life should become public against your wishes.

One of the reasons i never accom is- not only am i interested in guys as well, i crossdress. If i had a falling out with someone that turned out to be mental, i could end up getting that posted to all my neighbours in the street etc. Which i would find unbearable as i am quite a reserved guy normally. If i just had straight, and someone posted about me being on a swinging site, i'd be embarrassed but just shrug. It's also one reason that i like to travel out of my own area too. I don't want to be recognised.

I also have teenager and i don't want my private life impacting on her either.

Sorry, was just meant to be a quick one line, and i've got on my soap box.

For what it's worth, if a guy gets in touch with me, and it says straight on his profile, i wouldn't meet.

Putting bi on my profile was and is quite a nerve racking thing to do for a guy.

By *eddonistikMan
over a year ago

Manchester

"I think we are all possibly being a bit naive here, the facts seem to prove in my experience that people can change their minds, people can lie and people can be misleading to achieve their ends, what I'm saying in effect is that in the scheme of things it probably doesn't matter whether they have bi on their profile or not! I get approached by more straight men wanting to have a full threesome with my TV buddy and requesting some quality time with a strapon than I do any other requests, equally I get a lot of so calked bi guys requesting a meet with my buddy and I who are actually only interested in getting to me.....which makes for some interesting thoughts"

Crazy, I love it when we're all involved, Male, TGirl, woman or more. All that wonderful horny stuff going on and none of us worrying about who we're doing it with

By *eddonistikMan
over a year ago

Manchester

"I also have teenager and i don't want my private life impacting on her either.

For what it's worth, if a guy gets in touch with me, and it says straight on his profile, i wouldn't meet.

Putting bi on my profile was and is quite a nerve racking thing to do for a guy.

"

Fingers crossed for the future, one day most of the world will be civilised and no one will give a shit about what anyone does as long as it hurts no one. I surprised a few people at work when they realised I'd shagged a TGirl who also works there, but they seem to see it as do what you want just as long as you do your job.

over a year ago

So why is it anyone else's business if a guy has had sex with a guy or a tv? "

Typically, I do not think a single woman would decline to meet a man because he is bisexual.

However, from the profiles I have seen, couples that are interested in meeting single men do generally discriminate against bisexual men. I think the husbands are scared that the bisexual men will try and have sex with them.

Interestingly, couples do not normally discriminate against bisexual women.

By *reelove1969Couple
over a year ago

bristol

ive missed where 'the issue' is ?

By *ce WingerMan
over a year ago

P.O. Box DE1 0NQ

I am totally STRAIGHT, get it STRAIGHT.

I do like sucking cock and taking it up the bum though.

But I am STRAIGHT.

I think

over a year ago

"I am totally STRAIGHT, get it STRAIGHT.

But I am STRAIGHT.

I think "

LOL, maybe you should think again.

By *eddonistikMan
over a year ago

Manchester

But I am STRAIGHT.

I think "

It was very difficult to tell what you were saying when you were swallowing my cum

over a year ago

But I am STRAIGHT.

I think

It was very difficult to tell what you were saying when you were swallowing my cum"

LOL, that is really funny.

I am disappointed that I did not think of it first.

By *eddonistikMan
over a year ago

Manchester

But I am STRAIGHT.

I think

It was very difficult to tell what you were saying when you were swallowing my cum

I am disappointed that I did not think of it first. "

You were naturally distracted by me fucking you up the arse, (I know, it's like Airplane 11).

over a year ago

But I am STRAIGHT.

I think

You were naturally distracted by me fucking you up the arse, (I know, it's like Airplane 11)."

LOL, was that you fucking me in my ass?

How did you manage to do it without taking my pants down?

LOL, you must be a magician as well as being funny.

By *eddonistikMan
over a year ago

Manchester

But I am STRAIGHT.

I think

You were naturally distracted by me fucking you up the arse, (I know, it's like Airplane 11).

LOL, was that you fucking me in my ass?

How did you manage to do it without taking my pants down?

LOL, you must be a magician as well as being funny.

"

I' suggest you take your hat off to me but who knows what I'd do then?

By *not69Man
over a year ago

Burnley

"we wouldnt knowingly meet bi men ,,,, its not the oral side that worries us so much but the anal side does and so be it ,,,,,,, our choice ,,,,, but for those of you who are truthfull on their profiles , thank you Noticed that you liked TV's but sais only looking for couples hmmmmm?.

didnt know I had put a liking down for TV's on our profile ,,,,, only met 2 , one is on this thread and yes we had a good natter and I would love to engage in conversation with him again as he is a pleasure to be with ,,,,, but no more . The other we talked to at a fetish afternoon at xtasia and had a very interesting hour chatting and learning an awfull lot about what made him tick but the truth is im afraid I am straight and cant see that changing ,,,, but stranger things have happened i suppose "

I used to say that, but now I'm not so sure in fact I've just taken the bit off my profile that says I won't play with the male half of a couple. Bi-confused.com

By *eddonistikMan
over a year ago

Manchester

"we wouldnt knowingly meet bi men ,,,, its not the oral side that worries us so much but the anal side does and so be it ,,,,,,, our choice ,,,,, but for those of you who are truthfull on their profiles , thank you Noticed that you liked TV's but sais only looking for couples hmmmmm?.

didnt know I had put a liking down for TV's on our profile ,,,,, only met 2 , one is on this thread and yes we had a good natter and I would love to engage in conversation with him again as he is a pleasure to be with ,,,,, but no more . The other we talked to at a fetish afternoon at xtasia and had a very interesting hour chatting and learning an awfull lot about what made him tick but the truth is im afraid I am straight and cant see that changing ,,,, but stranger things have happened i suppose

I used to say that, but now I'm not so sure in fact I've just taken the bit off my profile that says I won't play with the male half of a couple. Bi-confused.com"

It's all flesh and fun

over a year ago

I'm a straight lass who is not curious at all about women, but being on this site and having it open my eyes to lots of new experiences... What happens if I got chatting to a lass and decided to meet (just saying hyperthetically) Does that make me deceitful or a liar???

It's no different than a guy doing the same, they may not be curious, so why have to display something they ain't actually seeking??

over a year ago

"Could also be a getting recognised thing.

If a guy tells all his mates he's on an adult dating or swinging site, there is practically no stigma at all. A lot of guys openly have their face pic on their profile. If they were seen on it by friends, they just shrug. It's no big deal.

However, if it turns out he is on here and his profile has bi, or gay, then it is a big deal if he's not decided to come out about it.

Just as there is a bigger stigma against single women on swinging sites than men, there is also a bigger stigma about guys being bi than women.

Just because you are on a swinging site doesn't mean your private life should become public against your wishes.

One of the reasons i never accom is- not only am i interested in guys as well, i crossdress. If i had a falling out with someone that turned out to be mental, i could end up getting that posted to all my neighbours in the street etc. Which i would find unbearable as i am quite a reserved guy normally. If i just had straight, and someone posted about me being on a swinging site, i'd be embarrassed but just shrug. It's also one reason that i like to travel out of my own area too. I don't want to be recognised.

I also have teenager and i don't want my private life impacting on her either.

"

Great post. x

over a year ago

"I'm a straight lass who is not curious at all about women, but being on this site and having it open my eyes to lots of new experiences... What happens if I got chatting to a lass and decided to meet (just saying hyperthetically) Does that make me deceitful or a liar???

It's no different than a guy doing the same, they may not be curious, so why have to display something they ain't actually seeking?? "

over a year ago

Typically, I do not think a single woman would decline to meet a man because he is bisexual.

However, from the profiles I have seen, couples that are interested in meeting single men do generally discriminate against bisexual men. I think the husbands are scared that the bisexual men will try and have sex with them.

Interestingly, couples do not normally discriminate against bisexual women."

It's not always the guy of the couple that says no. Some women don't want to meet a bi guy either. Not discrimination at all. Just their choice.

By *rightonsteveMan
over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

I'm a bi guy. It says so on my profile. It allows people to have enough information about whether or not to contact me.

over a year ago

"we wouldnt knowingly meet bi men ,,,, its not the oral side that worries us so much but the anal side does and so be it ,,,,,,, our choice ,,,,, but for those of you who are truthfull on their profiles , thank you "

He he Orally bi here

By *teveanddebsCouple
over a year ago

Norwich

What about guys that have anal sex with women?

By *weet DevilMan
over a year ago

dukinfield

I am a bi guy and its not honest to lie about it I see profiles on here were the guy proclaims to be straight and lo and behold hes on fabguys as a bi or gay guy !! people will find out the dishonest ones jesus its the 21st century .... be honest with yerself and more to the point with others .......on a different tag I read a profile were it stated no bi guys under any circumstances !//////they had meets with 3 guys who I knew were bi lol

By *rightonsteveMan
over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

"we wouldnt knowingly meet bi men ,,,, its not the oral side that worries us so much but the anal side does and so be it ,,,,,,, our choice ,,,,, but for those of you who are truthfull on their profiles , thank you

What about guys that have anal sex with women?"

They are lucky

over a year ago

"we wouldnt knowingly meet bi men ,,,, its not the oral side that worries us so much but the anal side does and so be it ,,,,,,, our choice ,,,,, but for those of you who are truthfull on their profiles , thank you

Women don't shit?

By *inaTitzTV/TS
over a year ago

Titz Towers, North Notts

I think there is a lot of humbug about this issue.

By *indys loverCouple
over a year ago

Stratford on avon

we would bypass them as well if it was poss ,,,,, we are not big into the swinging world and are very choosy who we pick to play with , at the moment and hopefully for a long time to come we have found a couple who think the same as us and every thing is rosey , we are just happy to play amongst ourselves ,,,,, although we would never want to stop them from playing elsewhere

By *teveanddebsCouple
over a year ago

Norwich

What about guys that have anal sex with women?

Women don't shit?"

Oh bollox, that means some weren't women then

By *arkwolf66Woman
over a year ago

Horsham,

I couldn't agree more! And love it too when everyone gets involved and always makes for fabulous fun! All the more reason why I think labels are a shame but the fact remains that even if you do label yourself, doesn't necessarily mean that it's so!

By *arkwolf66Woman
over a year ago

Horsham,

I couldn't agree more! And love it too when everyone gets involved and always makes for fabulous fun! All the more reason why I think labels are a shame but the fact remains that even if you do label yourself, doesn't necessarily mean that it's so!

over a year ago

"I'm guessing some men keep it hidden in fear that it will ruin their chances of a meet. There are lots of female and couple profiles that clearly state "no bi-guys". I find it kinda funny that there's often such a stigma attached to bisexual men whereas bisexual women are in high demand."

Thats why i have straight i bloody picky what pussy i play with lol

over a year ago

On the debate of TVs, a pre-op TV will state that she is a woman (indeed many will have changed their identities legally as well). I am interested in meeting TV woman but would not dream of meeting a man (it just does not interest me!)...I had a massive dilemma when looking at my sexuality status but decided to go for bi-curious as I didn't get a formal answer when asking in the forums.

Post new Message to Thread