Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

drink

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Why do people have to have loads of drinks when meeting why can't they hav one or two and get on with the fun??

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Because not all are trying to clock up numbers like others social side is just as important to most

over a year ago

"Because not all are trying to clock up numbers like others social side is just as important to most "

This

By *ENDAROOSCouple
over a year ago

South West London / Surrey

"Why do people have to have loads of drinks when meeting why can't they hav one or two and get on with the fun?? "

Some people enjoy the social side and enjoy conversation / giggle as well as sex. It can take some time to feel comfortable with one another and to decide if you want to take things further.

Then there are some who need lots of alcohol to be able to do anything. These are the ones we avoid....

over a year ago

Well i havent met but when i have one i have another, then another and then move onto whisky! Then cant get hard haha!

over a year ago

We just never get comfortable with the let's get to it crowd though we do understand it's how many swing we like it to move progressively and slowly into intimate fun. We do agree though having sex with someone who is d*unk is a huge no no especially with last Christmases t.v. campaign making it very clear.

Post new Message to Thread