Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

sexuality with age

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Is just me, or do you find yourself more sexually open to new sexual experiences as you get older.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Yes more open than I used to be, although I,ve lost a bit of confidence lately which I'm hoping I can get back .

over a year ago

I think when you're younger, you just want to "do it" & "do it" as many times as you can.

As you get older, you're (at least I think) looking for new things, new thrills & different experiences & more open to try new things.

That's the way its been with me & several people that I know.

By *i015Man
over a year ago

Millbrook, Southampton

As I've got older there are a few things that I want to try out, it's just finding the right person to try them out with

over a year ago

ooohhh yes.

More interested in the other person how they feel and how they are responding.

I've learnt that my body can do things i never knew

I think when i was younger it was more just sex and that was it

Still loads that in would love to do ..... need someone to corrupt me

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

yes. I think it has a lot to do with confidence and a lot to do with waking up and thing "shit! If I don't do this stuff soon I never will"

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

"yes. I think it has a lot to do with confidence and a lot to do with waking up and thing "shit! If I don't do this stuff soon I never will" "

*thinking*

By *oth_cook69Couple
over a year ago

WOKING

Definitely looking to try new things, maybe because you relax more about the whole sex thing.

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Is it just with age looking to experience new things. Or is it the possibility of the advice, suggestion, and stories we read off here gives us the notion or ideas to try new things.

See a lot of trends today on strap ons....In a million years I would never of thought of using it, but I always enjoyed my bum played a bit by ladies. And reading some of the comments now got me little interested

over a year ago

I'm only 22 and id say I'm pretty open to most things and have tried most things a straight guy would do

By *awty MaxWoman
over a year ago

Edinburgh

"Is just me, or do you find yourself more sexually open to new sexual experiences as you get older.

"

No, not just you

But saying that I have always been open to new experiences... it might also be that I am more 'vocal' about what I want now and I am more confident in going and getting it, if that makes sense

over a year ago

It helped us to find each other to share these experiences with as well

over a year ago

It also has a lot to do.with an open mind, when you are young you tend to have a closed mind towards things that are not the norm. As we get older we are happy to try new experiences, also we talk about things more and listen to what others have to say about things.

over a year ago

"yes. I think it has a lot to do with confidence and a lot to do with waking up and thing "shit! If I don't do this stuff soon I never will" "

That sums me (him) up perfectly. I had to try my bi side before I left it too late. So wish I'd done this sooner.

over a year ago

"It also has a lot to do.with an open mind, when you are young you tend to have a closed mind towards things that are not the norm. As we get older we are happy to try new experiences, also we talk about things more and listen to what others have to say about things."

Agree. Also the bit earlier about time ticking by.

I would never thought I would be here know. Doing the things I have with hubby and in groups. Or at parties and never thought I could met a young lad and have loads of fun and sex etc

over a year ago

Not sure as I get older I find it more and more boring with sex lol, was more fun as I was younger .

over a year ago

I'm definitely getting more adventurous as I get older

over a year ago

People especially some women (but not all women) assume that guys over 60 can only function with the help of artificial sexual aids and all suffer from erectile dysfunction well I'm afraid that is a myth

Post new Message to Thread