FabSwingers.com mobile

Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

Girls: please give your honest opinion on bi guys...

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

As a bi guy, I often find that girls have a reaction to that fact which I don't always understand. I never feel comfortable to ask but I'd like to understand even if it won't change their reactions. I know people's opinion vary, but it'll be good to hear anyone's honest opinion.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I personally love them, my partner is bi and I find the idea of him with another guy a huge turn on

over a year ago

I _ove bi guys. I find two guys together very horny and generally enjoy people who have a wide sense of sexual adventure and like to push boundaries!

Red

over a year ago

Love. Them.

over a year ago

Love bi guys

over a year ago

Thanks girls and dave-the-animal!! I'm glad to hear it!

over a year ago

as bisexual myself how could i have any problem anyone else being bisexual ?

over a year ago

yeah vickykay, that's how i feel!!

By *mm_n_ZedCouple
over a year ago

Fareham

Love bi guys. Zed is bi and we've had many horny bi MMFs

By *not69Man
over a year ago

Burnley

"as bisexual myself how could i have any problem anyone else being bisexual ?"

over a year ago

As a previous lady stated, I am bisexual so what's the problem.

In fact I have a fantasy about watching two men pleasure each other x

over a year ago

where are all you girls when i need you!!? haha thanks, maybe there are more people who enjoy it than i thought!!

over a year ago

yummmm

over a year ago

Well.. I for one _ove bi guys.my husband is bi,& I just love to see him with another man..such a turn on for me..x

By *icketysplitsWoman
over a year ago

Way over Yonder, that's where I'm bound

I don't have an issue with a man being bi - the fantasy I have failed to fulfill is me and two bi men.

The only issue is the usual one - it depends on the man and if they appeal to me and me to them.

By *adybee77Woman
over a year ago

MAMOBA, miles and miles of bugger all (Aberdeenshire)

Maybe I'm a hypocrite then - bi guys do nothing for me - 2 men playing together wouldn't turn me on.

I've watched it in the past, and to be honest, it left me disinterested (and never played with either)

I don't play with bi men for many reasons, and I do ask and check.

By *eddonistikMan
over a year ago

Manchester

I know it's only a straw poll but I think it gives a good indication of general thought. A lot of 'straight' guys say to me that they put that on their profiles so it doesn't put off single women and couples. I think a lot of couples and single women, probably most, prefer bi guys. We don't freak at the idea of DP because our willies will be touching another man's. We don't worry when a man's hand or mouth touches us intimately. Most importantly I think most people whatever their sexuality would prefer to see someone who's honest. They might be quite reasonably pissed off to later see a verification from a TGirl, plus as a lot of women say they love to watch two men together

By *iss-PinkWoman
over a year ago

Gloucester

Bi guys are hot

By *iss-PinkWoman
over a year ago

Gloucester

"I don't have an issue with a man being bi - the fantasy I have failed to fulfill is me and two bi men.

The only issue is the usual one - it depends on the man and if they appeal to me and me to them.

"

in total agreement with all of this

By *issB1970Woman
over a year ago

Subterranean

Lets face it we're all a little bit sordid & depraved in some way or we wouldnt be here. If a guy wants the best of both worlds then why should it affect the way we see them? Guys love bi women so why should it be different if a guy is fond of some cock fun?

Just my personal opinion, for what its worth

Miss B x

PS I _ove bi guys

over a year ago

luv bi guys, enjoyed lots of bi mmf 3sums where everybody shares cock and my pussy. makes me so horny

over a year ago

"Maybe I'm a hypocrite then - bi guys do nothing for me - 2 men playing together wouldn't turn me on.

I've watched it in the past, and to be honest, it left me disinterested (and never played with either)

I don't play with bi men for many reasons, and I do ask and check."

I don't think you're a hypocrite. You like what and who you like. No need to justify anything to anyone.

Saying bi men and bi women are the same thing is ridiculous. It's the same as saying a straight woman should like women... because straight men and straight women are the same...!

By *iss_tressWoman
over a year ago

London

I don't play with bi guys.

Some men don't play with me.

It wouldn't cross my mind to ask why or for them to justify their decision. I recognise I won't appeal to everyone so spend my time with those of a shared interest rather than waste my limited time wondering why some men are put off by my size, ethnicity, age, sexuality.

over a year ago

Dnt do anything for me.strange but true.But all to there own

"Happy swinging"

By *rightonsteveMan
over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

I'm a bi guy. On occasion, I even indulge!

By *.nottsbloke..Man
over a year ago

nottinghamshire

Had a single fem message me back once saying she don't meet bi guys as she has a teenage son. I'm bi not a rapist. Some people eh?

By *iss_tressWoman
over a year ago

London

"Had a single fem message me back once saying she don't meet bi guys as she has a teenage son. I'm bi not a rapist. Some people eh?"

over a year ago

I don't choose to meet bi guys....can't really say why, there isn't a specific reason. I think it might be because in my head they would be constantly comparing me to a guy or something like that. I'd never do a mmf either with bi guys as I'm greedy & like all the attention on me, I don't want to be sat in the corner with a book whilst they are enjoying each other.

By *eddonistikMan
over a year ago

Manchester

"I don't choose to meet bi guys....can't really say why, there isn't a specific reason. I think it might be because in my head they would be constantly comparing me to a guy or something like that. I'd never do a mmf either with bi guys as I'm greedy & like all the attention on me, I don't want to be sat in the corner with a book whilst they are enjoying each other."

I can promise you that's never happened anywhere that I've been playing

By *eddonistikMan
over a year ago

Manchester

"Had a single fem message me back once saying she don't meet bi guys as she has a teenage son. I'm bi not a rapist. Some people eh?"

What you don't want to 'convert' every teenage boy you meet, how strange

over a year ago

_ove bi guys they make a mmf so much more fun

over a year ago

"I personally love them, my partner is bi and I find the idea of him with another guy a huge turn on "

Exactly this for me!

Her x

By *cottishsexgoddessWoman
over a year ago

Glenrothes

"Maybe I'm a hypocrite then - bi guys do nothing for me - 2 men playing together wouldn't turn me on.

Same here. There are numerous previous posts that asked the same question.

By *razy-CplCouple
over a year ago

and surrounding areas

"I _ove bi guys. I find two guys together very horny and generally enjoy people who have a wide sense of sexual adventure and like to push boundaries!

Red "

love it love it love

mrs crazy

over a year ago

Most guys want to see women playing with other women. And my guy does just that, I joke when we had a mmff that we girls would play till they did. It was the best night ever and I loved watching. It's not a thing we look for in the male but if it happens I love it.

over a year ago

I _ove bi guys, how could I not, I'm married to a very curious one lol. It definitely opens your choices but can make it more difficult to find couples to meet especially as we are both greedy.

over a year ago

"_ove bi guys they make a mmf so much more fun "

Oh yes they certainly do

over a year ago

I _ove bi guys.

What I don't like are guys who say they're straight on their profile then ask to join a bi mmf.

over a year ago

same 2 guys does nothing for me

Auds

over a year ago

i prefer straight men but there arent as many of those on here.

over a year ago

"I _ove bi guys.

What I don't like are guys who say they're straight on their profile then ask to join a bi mmf. "

Why not?

I like bi guys, but I'm straight. I don't do it because I'm curious, or I'm attracted to men. I do it because it turns me on to be a bit different once in a while. And whilst I don't find guys that attractive, I do love a guy I know is hot to other women, on his knees, sucking my cock. And that's an ego thing

over a year ago

I'm not sure there are very many straight men at all on here

over a year ago

"I _ove bi guys.

What I don't like are guys who say they're straight on their profile then ask to join a bi mmf.

Why not?

I like bi guys, but I'm straight. I don't do it because I'm curious, or I'm attracted to men. I do it because it turns me on to be a bit different once in a while. And whilst I don't find guys that attractive, I do love a guy I know is hot to other women, on his knees, sucking my cock. And that's an ego thing "

Call yourself what you like.... I get rather aroused to be dominated like you describe

over a year ago

"I'm not sure there are very many straight men at all on here "

over a year ago

"I _ove bi guys.

Why not?

I like bi guys, but I'm straight. I don't do it because I'm curious, or I'm attracted to men. I do it because it turns me on to be a bit different once in a while. And whilst I don't find guys that attractive, I do love a guy I know is hot to other women, on his knees, sucking my cock. And that's an ego thing "

Every now and then you read something that raises your temperature a little and sets your heart racing

over a year ago

"I _ove bi guys.

Why not?

I like bi guys, but I'm straight. I don't do it because I'm curious, or I'm attracted to men. I do it because it turns me on to be a bit different once in a while. And whilst I don't find guys that attractive, I do love a guy I know is hot to other women, on his knees, sucking my cock. And that's an ego thing

Every now and then you read something that raises your temperature a little and sets your heart racing "

That's what I thought. I was imagining I was right there

By *iss_tressWoman
over a year ago

London

"I _ove bi guys.

Why not?

They don't like liars or those not comfortable with their own sexuality perhap?!!

over a year ago

"I _ove bi guys.

Why not?

They don't like liars or those not comfortable with their own sexuality perhap?!!"

I'm neither lying nor uncomfortable with my sexuality.

And with regards to those who put straight, it's understandable. This site is hard for single guys and many don't want to put off single women.

And most who look for bi guys are happy I think to meet a guy that says straight on the profile, as long as they explain to them that they are happy with guys.

I don't see a problem and I completely understand why guys will do that. Each to their own but in my view calling a guy a "liar" because he isn't open about is sexuality is like calling a gay guy - who is comfortable with himself - a liar simply cos he feels his life is easier whilst he hasn't come out.

By *urvy_J3Woman
over a year ago

Bradford

Bi guys are such a turn on love it

over a year ago

I _ove bi guys! I think they are so dirty and horny, much more than straight guys.

By *iss_tressWoman
over a year ago

London

"I _ove bi guys.

Why not?

They don't like liars or those not comfortable with their own sexuality perhap?!!

And with regards to those who put straight, it's understandable. This site is hard for single guys and many don't want to put off single women.

And most who look for bi guys are happy I think to meet a guy that says straight on the profile, as long as they explain to them that they are happy with guys.

I don't see a problem and I completely understand why guys will do that. Each to their own but in my view calling a guy a "liar" because he isn't open about is sexuality is like calling a gay guy - who is comfortable with himself - a liar simply cos he feels his life is easier whilst he hasn't come out."

Note the question mark. You asked "why not?" hence my suggestions as to why: it was a general comment not personal, you've chosen to make it so.

If a person finds themselves on an adult site seeking hedonistic pleasure and unable to actually state what they want among fellow deviants then I think they are lying to themselves and uncomfortable with their sexuality.

NONE of us will ever have universal appeal so why people don't "market" themselves to find what they want instead of trying to be all things to all men is something that puzzles me: but hey ho, it's all good!

over a year ago

"I _ove bi guys.

Why not?

I don't see a problem and I completely understand why guys will do that. Each to their own but in my view calling a guy a "liar" because he isn't open about is sexuality is like calling a gay guy - who is comfortable with himself - a liar simply cos he feels his life is easier whilst he hasn't come out.

Note the question mark. You asked "why not?" hence my suggestions as to why: it was a general comment not personal, you've chosen to make it so.

If a person finds themselves on an adult site seeking hedonistic pleasure and unable to actually state what they want among fellow deviants then I think they are lying to themselves and uncomfortable with their sexuality.

NONE of us will ever have universal appeal so why people don't "market" themselves to find what they want instead of trying to be all things to all men is something that puzzles me: but hey ho, it's all good!"

The why not was rhetorical, but that doesn't come across lol

I don't say you don't have a valid point of view, it's just that I see it differently. I don't think it means they are uncomfortable with it, simple fact is it will put some women off so they hedge bets.

Your opinion is as equally valid and true as mine

By *ILLY aka SirslagWoman
over a year ago

Land of the Prince Bishops

Love love LOVE bi guys .....

over a year ago

"I _ove bi guys.

Why not?

you like bi guys ...but your straight.....

By *eddonistikMan
over a year ago

Manchester

"I _ove bi guys.

Why not?

I like bi guys, but I'm straight. I don't do it because I'm curious, or I'm attracted to men. I do it because it turns me on to be a bit different once in a while. And whilst I don't find guys that attractive, I do love a guy I know is hot to other women, on his knees, sucking my cock. And that's an ego thing you like bi guys ...but your straight..... "

By *hetalkingstoveMan
over a year ago

London

Straight, bi, gay - the reality is there's much more a spectrum of sexualities. It's not a rigid choice of three.

If you consider yourself primarily attracted to women and only very occasionally play bi for the thrill of it, then it surely makes more sense to identify as straight than bi?

over a year ago

"Straight, bi, gay - the reality is there's much more a spectrum of sexualities. It's not a rigid choice of three.

If you consider yourself primarily attracted to women and only very occasionally play bi for the thrill of it, then it surely makes more sense to identify as straight than bi?

"

no....it makes you bi...a straight guy has no interest in the same sex....getting really silly this now......

over a year ago

I'm straight but now and couple of times I've licked a pussy and enjoyed it. I'm not attracted to women in any way

over a year ago

What do you reckon the word straight actually means?

over a year ago

"Straight, bi, gay - the reality is there's much more a spectrum of sexualities. It's not a rigid choice of three.

no....it makes you bi...a straight guy has no interest in the same sex....getting really silly this now......"

over a year ago

Me and two bi guys is the hottest ever . I would adore to be in a relationship with a bi man

By *ove bi guysWoman
over a year ago

Birmingham

Love love _ove bi guys .... Horny to watch, even better to join in with x

By *allen MadonnaWoman
over a year ago

In my own little world

_ove bi guys, just can't find a couple of guys to play with

By *.nottsbloke..Man
over a year ago

nottinghamshire

I know a few local bi guys if any ladies want to join us sometime

over a year ago

"What do you reckon the word straight actually means?"

I call myself straight because I don't want to attract gay and bi women. I'm a little bit wibbly though because a couple of times I've dared to touch a woman,just for the hell of it. When I go to lunch with her I don't fantasise about her sexually

over a year ago

"

I'd say so. If you're not looking for guys no need to put bi.

over a year ago

"As a bi guy, I often find that girls have a reaction to that fact which I don't always understand. I never feel comfortable to ask but I'd like to understand even if it won't change their reactions. I know people's opinion vary, but it'll be good to hear anyone's honest opinion."

No problem with them at all, at all!

over a year ago

Yep. I would have no issues saying otherwise at all. I'm straight. I consider that to be bi I need to have some sort of physical attraction.

I don't have one for men. I find nothing sexual about the way they look. I find the circumstances and situations sexual. There's a very big difference

over a year ago

no....it makes you bi...a straight guy has no interest in the same sex....getting really silly this now......"

Well occasionally I tinker with cars, but I'm not a mechanic!

over a year ago

My bisexuality is merely a bedroom definition. when in a sexual scene i will have full sex with men. i dont find men attractive aesthetically or otherwise. to me a man is just a cock. women on the other hand i find attractive for many reasons. i need to find two bi women with strap-ons. i would die happy.

over a year ago

Mrs likes all the attention on her in a mmf but just because a guy is bi doesn't mean that they can't control there self as we haven't had any problems so far.

As long as Mrs finds a guy attractive it doesn't bother us

over a year ago

"Yep. I would have no issues saying otherwise at all. I'm straight. I consider that to be bi I need to have some sort of physical attraction.

I don't have one for men. I find nothing sexual about the way they look. I find the circumstances and situations sexual. There's a very big difference "

the only difference is in YOUR head....your in denial..

By *not69Man
over a year ago

Burnley

"Yep. I would have no issues saying otherwise at all. I'm straight. I consider that to be bi I need to have some sort of physical attraction.

I don't have one for men. I find nothing sexual about the way they look. I find the circumstances and situations sexual. There's a very big difference "

over a year ago

Depends on the person. I see a lovely bi man. He's asked if I'd meet with him and another and I would...as soon as he's stopped being so fussy!

By *hetalkingstoveMan
over a year ago

London

Yeah, it's getting really silly that people insist that sexuality is so black and white.

It's a spectrum. It's not a choice of three rigid boundaries.

over a year ago

I always ask a man if he's bi and hope he says yes

By *iss_Samantha_LovecockTV/TS
over a year ago

bmth /poole sometimes blandford

most guys i meet clam to be straight as they dont want to put off the girls on here..i think generally women dont like bi guys ..despite previous posts .they dont want cock thats been up another guys arse

over a year ago

For obvious reasons I _ove bi guys, esp my bi guy

xx

By *ighland_RoseCouple
over a year ago

Brigadoon

My honest opinion of bi guys - they aren't all the same.

over a year ago

"most guys i meet clam to be straight as they dont want to put off the girls on here..i think generally women dont like bi guys ..despite previous posts .they dont want cock thats been up another guys arse "

Even though it could have been up a woman's arse too

By *ryme_gyMan
over a year ago

Grimsby

I've been playing as a bi guy for a number of years now but I used to advertise as straight through fear of diminishing an already small chance of getting a meet as one of that plethora of single guys on here. Then it dawned on me that if you can't be honest on here of all places then you're completely fucked and not in a good way!

Each to their own, it doesn't really bother me now when people decide not to meet me because I'm bi, it does however open your eyes to how few people read profiles as I'm often a fair few messages down the line before my bisexuality is noticed. Hey ho.

By *hetalkingstoveMan
over a year ago

London

"most guys i meet clam to be straight as they dont want to put off the girls on here..i think generally women dont like bi guys ..despite previous posts .they dont want cock thats been up another guys arse

Even though it could have been up a woman's arse too "

It's daft how many people think anal only happens between men!

And not all gay men even practice anal sex.

over a year ago

I don't have a problem with and I'm not bothered by bi males and have met some in the past

over a year ago

"most guys i meet clam to be straight as they dont want to put off the girls on here..i think generally women dont like bi guys ..despite previous posts .they dont want cock thats been up another guys arse

And not all gay men even practice anal sex. "

Women take facefuls of semen which can infect through the eyes during gang bangs and bukkake events. Noone knows how careful anyone is during sex

By *eddonistikMan
over a year ago

Manchester

"most guys i meet clam to be straight as they dont want to put off the girls on here..i think generally women dont like bi guys ..despite previous posts .they dont want cock thats been up another guys arse "

All though I have fucked plenty of TGirls I tend to be more into having my cock sucked. TGirls are normally so good at cock sucking

By *ona29Woman
over a year ago

Northampton

I love _ove bi guys,it is big turn on for me to see a guy been fucked and he fucks me mmf hot. The ones who don't like bi guy's forget but there are some of us who like/_ove bi guys be happy and enjoy life. Mona xxxx

By *oby tykeMan
over a year ago

south yorks

i'll admit i have straight on my profile, although i fantasize about being bisexual.

maybe bi-curious, with a m/f couple, it dosent mean i want to put my cock up my your arse or i want a cock up mine!

maybe a bit of touching or maybe oral would sort my fantasy's , but each to there own.

im just being honest!

over a year ago

I _ove bi guys. I love straight guys. I basically just love guys. And if there's two cocks and me involved and they like to play with each other too then I think I may have hit the jackpot.

over a year ago

Love them..

over a year ago

I dont care if a man is bi im just not interested in watching sex between 2 men. It does nothing for me. That doesn't mean I wouldn't meet a bi man. The fact that he's bi is not a turn on or turn off.

over a year ago

And not all gay men even practice anal sex.

Women take facefuls of semen which can infect through the eyes during gang bangs and bukkake events. Noone knows how careful anyone is during sex "

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 12/07/14 12:02:42]

over a year ago

Even though it could have been up a woman's arse too "

My question exactly.. So are you saying it's ok to have been up a women's arse (that has probably been seen to a lot more) than a guys arse???

over a year ago

no....it makes you bi...a straight guy has no interest in the same sex....getting really silly this now......

Yeah, it's getting really silly that people insist that sexuality is so black and white.

It's a spectrum. It's not a choice of three rigid boundaries."

it is...though not in your and many others heads...words have meanings for a reason...you can't just twist them to what you WANT them to mean...try googling 'Hetersexual'...i guarantee it will tell you everything you DON'T want to hear.....

over a year ago

I love meeting bi couples or girls that _ove bi guys unfortunatley they seem very scarce in the East Midlands esp derby notts way.nice to see there is some on here not put off.i suppose it comes down to whatever floats your boat.good job we aren't all the same

Post new Message to Thread