Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

Sexual awakening

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

How would you go about finding a couple with a sub or vouyer male, to help with the sexual awakening of of a certain lady. Where would you advertise as even the advanced is not that specific

All help welcome

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *eKoopleCouple
over a year ago

Germany / Manchester

Do a forum search.

over a year ago

Bi fems or Bi fem couples with vouyer mails to assist MMF group in the sexual awakening of the blindfolded female of the group

By *aughty Wigan CoupleCouple
over a year ago

Wigan

I think the first question is in what way do you want to 'awaken' the lady? Are you looking for a threesome to take place just with her present, or are you looking for a lady/couple to play with you and the lady?

From the little information given, it suggests that the lady is rather new to swinging, and hasn't done anything like this previously. With this in mind, you may find that a lot of other females/couples would want to first check she is comfortable with the scenario you are planning. Also, if you are expecting the other lady/couple to play with you and possibly another male, they may also want to see photos before they would agree to it.

Maybe if you provided a little more information about what you was wanting to arrange, then you may get a better response on here and possibly some ideas about how to go ahead and arrange it.

Really hope it all goes to plan for you both, and have fun

over a year ago

Firstly, I would like to thank you for taking the time to reply. myself and Anne are 24yrs married and are still madly in love and lust for each other. We have dipped our toes in the scene over the years and only in a MMF scenarios.

We started this part off our sexual journey almost a year ago now and have had a few memorable nights.

If we are meeting, I like to try and make them special and so it's quality over quantity for us.

Anne had lost some interest in meeting until I started talking to a guy on here, who spoke of erotic and sensual, not the size of his cock and the fact that he could breath through his ears...

We are not Mills & Boone but believe the mind is one of the biggest sexual organs we poses.

I got my new friend to start emailing Anne and his Victorian erotica style of writing has really had a massive effect on Anne and after only having MMF she has now agreed to be our muse and to trust us to deliver (without pain or danger) a fairly wide range of sexual scenarios and this one is.

Myself and my new male friend with Anne and either a single Bi lady or a female Bi couple, were the couples male partner would be interested in viewing, self pleasing or open to discussion.

This would not be Anne's first contact with another female but has only had a few fumblings.

If Anne was to have prior knowledge of any scenario, her nerves would probably ruin the whole thing before it had started ..So she would know A. something was to happen and B.there would be more than her normal 3sum males involved.

Anne trusts me and I love her and therefore I would not put her in a situation she would have regrets ..We are not in a need to rush and therefore .I'm sure i have enough information to reassure any interested parties that we are not timewaters and whatever happened would be TOTALLY ENJOYED BY ALL CONCERNED. Obviously any questions would be answered and photos short videos could be supplied

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Anticipation heightens the senses so. Nothing quite like the stimuli that an open mind and and an understanding of pleasures shared and compliments given. X

Post new Message to Thread