Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

Most fabbed

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Prompted by another thread I have looked at the most fabbed pics, never looked before and frankly, I am very, very surprised. Some of the pics that have been fabbed thousands of times are very ordinary pics of pretty ordinary people doing nothing very interesting. So what gets fabbed By people then? what nature of pics? Total mystery to me, I got very excited when one of my pics was fabbed 500 times, but now I feel inadequate in the extreme

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

It does baffle doesn't it. There is no real pattern.

However I think that clearly professionally taken pic's should have their own section.

Maybe age categories as well? The only real pattern is that most not all but most show faces.

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

"It does baffle doesn't it. There is no real pattern.

However I think that clearly professionally taken pic's should have their own section.

Maybe age categories as well? The only real pattern is that most not all but most show faces. "

Yes I did notice faces quite often, makes you think about what people really want to see

By *bi HaiveMan
Forum Mod

over a year ago

Cheeseville, Somerset

At least admin changed the rules so the repeat offending 'newbies' who continually created new profiles to reupload pics don't appear now.

It's something I rarely look at tbh - I see more of interest in the local updates feed as people 300 miles away will be of little relevance.

A

over a year ago

quite a few are often fake pics stolen from other sites too.

over a year ago

I think a lot of fabs these pictures get are from single males trying to court the persons attention, given how many of the highest scoring ones will often have single males blocked (yet still request fabs from them - funny that?)

By *igeiaWoman
over a year ago

Bristol

I have a look occasionally and it seems to be a lot of the same people. I like it when I spot a forum regular though; a lot of you made the list during the wet T-shirt challenge and that made me smile.

By *inaTitzTV/TS
over a year ago

Titz Towers, North Notts

"I have a look occasionally and it seems to be a lot of the same people. I like it when I spot a forum regular though; a lot of you made the list during the wet T-shirt challenge and that made me smile. "

It is great when you spot a friend up there, especially a single male who is a damn nice chap.

I have made the front page of the TG section every so often and it is a nice feeling, even if it doesn't result in anyone offering to bring me a cuppa.

over a year ago

A few months ago I had a single profile and had loads of pics in the topped fabbed,some of the same I have on this profile that havn't had half as many

It wasn't fun at all,far too much attention,over 1500 messages in a week and that was with filters on....I deleted it as a bad idea,I think gender,location,filters,age and availability have a lot to do with it along with,people having hotlisted you after fabbing previous pics

By *yrdwomanWoman
over a year ago

Putting the 'cum' in Eboracum

These people get loads of Fabs because they have loads of friends and ask for the,. I suspect they were miffed when we got Soapy up there, even if it was for one night. Some people take it a bit too seriously.

over a year ago

"These people get loads of Fabs because they have loads of friends and ask for the,. I suspect they were miffed when we got Soapy up there, even if it was for one night. Some people take it a bit too seriously. "

Not always the case,ive never once asked to be fabbed and didn't have a single person on the friends list at that time,it just took off on its own

over a year ago

"I have a look occasionally and it seems to be a lot of the same people. I like it when I spot a forum regular though; a lot of you made the list during the wet T-shirt challenge and that made me smile. "

I was on page one for two days

Made me smile

over a year ago

It's ridiculous, mainly a reflection of genders on here I'd imagine. The numbers probably hint at that.

over a year ago

I often had this same thought. I used to look at most fabbed regularly when I first joined but I don't bother now. Some certainly are worth the amount of fabs they get, but others just puzzle me.

over a year ago

I've had a few up there before (very much on the lower pages though!) and based on my own pics can see no rhyme or reason in the ones that have been fabbed a lot and the ones which haven't. I think there's something to be said about the inclusion of faces though.

By *igeiaWoman
over a year ago

Bristol

Your photos are gorgeous.

By *issLissCouple
over a year ago

south east

I've had some photos in the top fab and I it does appear ones with my face (or part there of) tend to make it up to the top. I've added others that get hardly any Fabs and never ask for people to fab me. I personally don't understand why some of the hottest chicks on here aren't in the top fabbed and then some, let's say, less tasteful pics are....

I also think it depends on the weather, football results, the sun and moon aligning and that kinda stuff

By *bi HaiveMan
Forum Mod

over a year ago

Cheeseville, Somerset

"

I also think it depends on the weather, football results, the sun and moon aligning and that kinda stuff "

Plus whether they've a meet post up, a status update mentioning new pics, have started a 'please fab my pics' forum thread.........

I'm such a cynic!

A

over a year ago

My pics have been fabbed a lot but have never made the top fabbed list yet. Maybe one day...... lol.

over a year ago

"Prompted by another thread I have looked at the most fabbed pics, never looked before and frankly, I am very, very surprised. Some of the pics that have been fabbed thousands of times are very ordinary pics of pretty ordinary people doing nothing very interesting. So what gets fabbed By people then? what nature of pics? Total mystery to me, I got very excited when one of my pics was fabbed 500 times, but now I feel inadequate in the extreme "

Well if just fabbed a couple of your pics if you pm me I'll tell you why

over a year ago

"Prompted by another thread I have looked at the most fabbed pics, never looked before and frankly, I am very, very surprised. Some of the pics that have been fabbed thousands of times are very ordinary pics of pretty ordinary people doing nothing very interesting. So what gets fabbed By people then? what nature of pics? Total mystery to me, I got very excited when one of my pics was fabbed 500 times, but now I feel inadequate in the extreme

Well if just fabbed a couple of your pics if you pm me I'll tell you why "

Quite the offer haha

over a year ago

Some people fab pics in the hope the person will be flattered and mail them.

Or that the person (woman/ couple) will look at their profile to see who fabbed... and see the guy's cock pic. And he can have a wank about them looking at his cock.

Post new Message to Thread