FabSwingers.com mobile

Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

Sex with a married woman whilst hubby is down the pub watching fotbal on a saturday.

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

One of my fantasies I want to do is to have sex with a married woman as the hubby is working or down the pub on a Saturday watching the fotbal games.. we would do it in your marital bed and as I cream up your pussie and leave after given you a good seeing to you will have a nice dripping pussey and as your hubby comes home around 7pm the dinner is ready and everything for him and wont notice owt.....

have you done this and how was it? or have you as a woman done it behind your hubbys back in a similar way? or maibe you want to try it out to .

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

behind the back stuffs not really in keeping with swinging in our limited opinion, each to there own but I don't think its just us that think this way?

over a year ago

I will ask my Xwife if it was exciting next time I see her . She would know she did it behind my back

By *arehamMan
over a year ago

handforth

Yes I've done this,I used to go round to a mates house and fuck his wife while he was at work,she said she loved to hear my motor bike coming down her path,because she new she was in for a good fucking,some times when he got home we would go out in my car and I would fuck her outside which used to be great then I took her back well fucked and used.

By *utterflywingsWoman
over a year ago

Creswell Derbyshire

You don't practice safe sex then ???

over a year ago

In fairness he didn't specify...He did like to say on more than one occasion that he gave her a good f#cking though in case you didn't notice !

By *yrdwomanWoman
over a year ago

Putting the 'cum' in Eboracum

Why is it the woman who has to make the dinner?

over a year ago

"Why is it the woman who has to make the dinner?"
not sure or the hubby brings a takeaway or Chinese

over a year ago

"You don't practice safe sex then ???"
Yes I do as well x.

By *eddonistikMan
over a year ago

Manchester

"One of my fantasies I want to do is to have sex with a married woman as the hubby is working or down the pub on a Saturday watching the fotbal games.. we would do it in your marital bed and as I cream up your pussie and leave after given you a good seeing to you will have a nice dripping pussey and as your hubby comes home around 7pm the dinner is ready and everything for him and wont notice owt.....

have you done this and how was it? or have you as a woman done it behind your hubbys back in a similar way? or maibe you want to try it out to ."

It wasn't actually swinging but came about partly because of a blokes love of football. It was the Cup Final or something similar and I was in Sainsburys and one of the few men in there. While I was at the till and the cashier was putting my stuff through an attractive middle aged woman behind me made a remark about not every man being sat in front of the telly. I mentioned I couldn't stand football and she said she wasn't looking forward to getting and finding her husband glued to the telly. We had a laugh and I left the shop going to my my car. I don't know what it was but some feeling made me take time loading my car. She came out just as was shutting the boot and walked towards her car which was just past mine. As she was walking past we smiled at each other and on a whim I said 'you don't have to go home to a football match,you can come to my place, I promise I won't be watching the match.' I was amazed when she said yes. She followed me home in her car, (all the time I kept expecting her to turn off before getting to mine. We pulled up and I let her into the house, as soon as the door shut behind us we were all over each other. Within a couple of minutes we were on the bed fucking. After that we kept on seeing each for a few hours fun every week or two for well over a year until I moved full time to Manchester. More than 7 years on we still meet up a couple of times a year when she makes an excuse for a trip to Manchester. Evidently she's got another guy local to her who's getting the benefit of her husband's passion for football. She knows I swing and I've tried getting her interested but though she likes to hear of my adventures swinging she prefers one on one for now. According to her I was the first man she was ever unfaithful with, just my comment in the car park made her think 'why not?'

over a year ago

Done it a few times. He knows and it's the thrill for him that the guy walking past him in street may have been fucking me.

By *ugartitsandhimCouple
over a year ago

North West

"behind the back stuffs not really in keeping with swinging in our limited opinion, each to there own but I don't think its just us that think this way? "

over a year ago

Of course it's not swinging lol

over a year ago

"Yes I've done this,I used to go round to a mates house and fuck his wife while he was at work,she said she loved to hear my motor bike coming down her path,because she new she was in for a good fucking,some times when he got home we would go out in my car and I would fuck her outside which used to be great then I took her back well fucked and used. "

Some mate!!

By *-4pleasureCouple
over a year ago

Belfast

"behind the back stuffs not really in keeping with swinging in our limited opinion, each to there own but I don't think its just us that think this way? "

Its not swinging - it's "cheating"....Not our idea of fun either. But hey ho, each to their own....

over a year ago

"behind the back stuffs not really in keeping with swinging in our limited opinion, each to there own but I don't think its just us that think this way?

Its not swinging - it's "cheating"....Not our idea of fun either. But hey ho, each to their own...."

I know its not, just shared a fantasy there lol.

over a year ago

"Of course it's not swinging lol "
I know, many who are on the site don't all do swinging but are here for 1-1 shagging to

By *dventuroususCouple
over a year ago

sunderland

"Yes I've done this,I used to go round to a mates house and fuck his wife while he was at work,she said she loved to hear my motor bike coming down her path,because she new she was in for a good fucking,some times when he got home we would go out in my car and I would fuck her outside which used to be great then I took her back well fucked and used.

Some mate!! "

to be fair he didnt state whether his mate was aware of this or not.

Post new Message to Thread