Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

meets

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Hi guys iv been on this site for a while now and only had one meet

im polite courteous and respectful when I send mail I dont bombard if I dont get a reply so where am I going wrong help!!!!

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

You have to continue to email till you get lucky lol.

By *dventuroususCouple
over a year ago

sunderland

This site is just a tool to help you, if you just sit there thinking joining a swinging site will do everything for you then things will always be hard, get yourself out there, go to clubs, attend socials, get yourself known, meet people face to face and use the site to keep in touch with people you meet rather than it been the be all and end all.

over a year ago

I may be missing something here but how come your skin is a TOTALLY different colour in your last pic. We are not talking just a bit! I mean TOTALLY!!

By *bi HaiveMan
Forum Mod

over a year ago

Cheeseville, Somerset

If I had to have one guess?

I'd say your choice of username probably isn't helping.

A

By *othingButCocoChanelWoman
over a year ago

Glasgow

"I may be missing something here but how come your skin is a TOTALLY different colour in your last pic. We are not talking just a bit! I mean TOTALLY!! "

Thats what i thought

over a year ago

"I may be missing something here but how come your skin is a TOTALLY different colour in your last pic. We are not talking just a bit! I mean TOTALLY!!

Thats what i thought "

Not just me then! Thought I needed a trip to Specsavers!

over a year ago

User name will put people off.

A load of cock pics and a very predictable profile lacking any real signs of personality all combines to comes across as very one dimensional. You aren;t doing anything to stand out from the dozens of other men on here

over a year ago

"I may be missing something here but how come your skin is a TOTALLY different colour in your last pic. We are not talking just a bit! I mean TOTALLY!!

Thats what i thought

Not just me then! Thought I needed a trip to Specsavers!"

No not just you

over a year ago

Thats what i thought "

Just had to look (lots)

Either it's the lighting..... he's been nude sunbathing or he's got another willy on his profile lay yor bets please xx

over a year ago

Has it offend anybody about the colour of cock? If anyone would like a few dated pics just mail me and I can address that problem as you can see im verified by meet and photo

over a year ago

Micheal Jackson Lives!!!!!!

over a year ago

"User name will put people off.

A load of cock pics and a very predictable profile lacking any real signs of personality all combines to comes across as very one dimensional. You aren;t doing anything to stand out from the dozens of other men on here"

thanks for the advice ill take that on board

over a year ago

"Micheal Jackson Lives!!!!!!

"

hahaha

By *dventuroususCouple
over a year ago

sunderland

"Has it offend anybody about the colour of cock? If anyone would like a few dated pics just mail me and I can address that problem as you can see im verified by meet and photo "

dont think its anything to do with any particular colour, its that your whole skin seems to change colour in that last pic.

over a year ago

The tone is too dark in the last pic but you can tell it's the same body.

over a year ago

"Has it offend anybody about the colour of cock? If anyone would like a few dated pics just mail me and I can address that problem as you can see im verified by meet and photo

dont think its anything to do with any particular colour, its that your whole skin seems to change colour in that last pic."

over a year ago

"Has it offend anybody about the colour of cock? If anyone would like a few dated pics just mail me and I can address that problem as you can see im verified by meet and photo "

Offended?? No. Please don't try and imply that what I said was racist. I like my men to have either a white cock or a black one. Not both tho because unless you are Michael Jackson it screams fake! Men do not have two different cocks.

over a year ago

"The tone is too dark in the last pic but you can tell it's the same body."

No definitely not seeing it.

over a year ago

"Has it offend anybody about the colour of cock? If anyone would like a few dated pics just mail me and I can address that problem as you can see im verified by meet and photo

Offended?? No. Please don't try and imply that what I said was racist. I like my men to have either a white cock or a black one. Not both tho because unless you are Michael Jackson it screams fake! Men do not have two different cocks."

please dont put words into my mouth read what I actually said its simply a lighting issue like I said im photo and meet verified and I said I can supply dated pics with todays date just too satisy you cynical doubters

over a year ago

Offended?? No. Please don't try and imply that what I said was racist. I like my men to have either a white cock or a black one. Not both tho because unless you are Michael Jackson it screams fake! Men do not have two different cocks.please dont put words into my mouth read what I actually said its simply a lighting issue like I said im photo and meet verified and I said I can supply dated pics with todays date just too satisy you cynical doubters "

As I said before but to answer your original question again: because your profile screams fake. Photo verified or even meet verified, anything that hints of being fake on here would have alarm bells ringing.

over a year ago

Looks all same guy I checked the abs.mixed race guys have darker cocks.dosent mean he is fake.some men hace only met once hence they write a thread for assistance of us forumities

over a year ago

Would u like me too sign and date my cock? And the first point made was you impling that I had made it about race? Which I hadnt im an easy going guy with no need to put moody pics on so again reiterate would u like me too sign and date my cock!!!!!

over a year ago

"Looks all same guy I checked the abs.mixed race guys have darker cocks.dosent mean he is fake.some men hace only met once hence they write a thread for assistance of us forumities"
thank you

over a year ago

"The tone is too dark in the last pic but you can tell it's the same body.

No definitely not seeing it. "

check abs curves and boobage nipples and curves

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 09/07/14 22:12:53]

over a year ago

"Would u like me too sign and date my cock? And the first point made was you impling that I had made it about race? Which I hadnt im an easy going guy with no need to put moody pics on so again reiterate would u like me too sign and date my cock!!!!!"

what ever you do with your cock is your business. Sign and date it if it helps you get meets. If you can't take criticism dont ask why you arent successful on a public forum. I am just saying what alot will be thinking. But hey - you're an easy going guy. I'm sure you are ok with that.

over a year ago

FFS, it's clearly a lighting issue. You can see that in the pics where he's wet that his skin looks darker than some of the other pics. Bright lights + possibly over exposed picture = pale looking body. Darker bedroom = darker looking skin.

He's clearly got the same muscle tone in all the stood up dark/light skin pics.

Besides, why the holy heck would someone pretend to be a single guy on here?

over a year ago

"FFS, it's clearly a lighting issue. You can see that in the pics where he's wet that his skin looks darker than some of the other pics. Bright lights + possibly over exposed picture = pale looking body. Darker bedroom = darker looking skin.

Besides, why the holy heck would someone pretend to be a single guy on here? "

over a year ago

"FFS, it's clearly a lighting issue. You can see that in the pics where he's wet that his skin looks darker than some of the other pics. Bright lights + possibly over exposed picture = pale looking body. Darker bedroom = darker looking skin.

Besides, why the holy heck would someone pretend to be a single guy on here? "

The last pic is the only one I am questioning. It is totally different from all the others. People do use false pics on here. People do steal pics on here. To think otherwise is very naive. I'm not implying hes not a single guy. Why would I??

over a year ago

You just have to take your time. Maybe sort a few of the pictures out.

Even if i had that many cock pictures on my profile it would make me uncomfortable. And trust me, i did do that once but even i couldn't finish scrolling through the pictures after i got bored.

Goos luck though.

over a year ago

"Would u like me too sign and date my cock? And the first point made was you impling that I had made it about race? Which I hadnt im an easy going guy with no need to put moody pics on so again reiterate would u like me too sign and date my cock!!!!!

what ever you do with your cock is your business. Sign and date it if it helps you get meets. If you can't take criticism dont ask why you arent successful on a public forum. I am just saying what alot will be thinking. But hey - you're an easy going guy. I'm sure you are ok with that."

criticism? You didnt criticise me you accused me of being fake dont you understand the difference? A critic? Is too help somebody address where there going wrong is it not? You made an accusation? Do you understand my critic of you?!!!

over a year ago

"You just have to take your time. Maybe sort a few of the pictures out.

Even if i had that many cock pictures on my profile it would make me uncomfortable. And trust me, i did do that once but even i couldn't finish scrolling through the pictures after i got bored.

Goos luck though.nice one bro ill address that

"

By *ighland_RoseCouple
over a year ago

Brigadoon

"Would u like me too sign and date my cock? And the first point made was you impling that I had made it about race? Which I hadnt im an easy going guy with no need to put moody pics on so again reiterate would u like me too sign and date my cock!!!!!

what ever you do with your cock is your business. Sign and date it if it helps you get meets. If you can't take criticism dont ask why you arent successful on a public forum. I am just saying what alot will be thinking. But hey - you're an easy going guy. I'm sure you are ok with that.criticism? You didnt criticise me you accused me of being fake dont you understand the difference? A critic? Is too help somebody address where there going wrong is it not? You made an accusation? Do you understand my critic of you?!!!"

She didn't accuse you of being a fake. She pointed out a difference in your photos that could lead some people to think you might be using another's photos to mislead. She wasn't the only person to think the photos looked a bit odd so it wasn't bad advice. You asked for advice on a public forum, it was given. You decide whether to take it.

over a year ago

what ever you do with your cock is your business. Sign and date it if it helps you get meets. If you can't take criticism dont ask why you arent successful on a public forum. I am just saying what alot will be thinking. But hey - you're an easy going guy. I'm sure you are ok with that.criticism? You didnt criticise me you accused me of being fake dont you understand the difference? A critic? Is too help somebody address where there going wrong is it not? You made an accusation? Do you understand my critic of you?!!!

She didn't accuse you of being a fake. She pointed out a difference in your photos that could lead some people to think you might be using another's photos to mislead. She wasn't the only person to think the photos looked a bit odd so it wasn't bad advice. You asked for advice on a public forum, it was given. You decide whether to take it."

I have taken it on board but please read the thread again she accused me of making it a race issue and also screams fake implys that im not real would you not agree ?

over a year ago

Oh please..life is far too short to be falling out over a daft misunderstanding.

Just agree to disagree and get on with fabbing

over a year ago

"Oh please..life is far too short to be falling out over a daft misunderstanding.

Just agree to disagree and get on with fabbing "

im down with that joop

over a year ago

what ever you do with your cock is your business. Sign and date it if it helps you get meets. If you can't take criticism dont ask why you arent successful on a public forum. I am just saying what alot will be thinking. But hey - you're an easy going guy. I'm sure you are ok with that.criticism? You didnt criticise me you accused me of being fake dont you understand the difference? A critic? Is too help somebody address where there going wrong is it not? You made an accusation? Do you understand my critic of you?!!!

She didn't accuse you of being a fake. She pointed out a difference in your photos that could lead some people to think you might be using another's photos to mislead. She wasn't the only person to think the photos looked a bit odd so it wasn't bad advice. You asked for advice on a public forum, it was given. You decide whether to take it. I have taken it on board but please read the thread again she accused me of making it a race issue and also screams fake implys that im not real would you not agree ?"

You implied that I was offended by the colour of your cock. Yes I think you were calling me a racist. Which I am not! If anybody accused me of being something I am not then of course I would challenge it. If you have a problem with that then that is fine your problem. Not mine!

To me your last picture looks like a totally different person. It is not in keeping with your other pictures and to me does scream fake. That is what I think! I have not changed my opinion just because you dont like it

over a year ago

You have simply misunderstood what I said or I simply used the wrong words its not a problem and I didnt imply you where racist you challenged me and I challenged you and its was simply a misunderstanding so I apologise for the said cock up

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 09/07/14 23:11:06]

over a year ago

Omg woman lol look at his last pic closer same left nipple and same mole below nipple to the right. The cock looks darker because he is mixed race it is a close up of his cock in a hard on. Also the belly button is an inner one like a smile

over a year ago

"You have simply misunderstood what I said or I simply used the wrong words its not a problem and I didnt imply you where racist you challenged me and I challenged you and its was simply a misunderstanding so I apologise for the said cock up "

Thank you for the apology. I wish you well. The day we as humans stop challenging things will be the day we stop growing .

Post new Message to Thread