Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

Pro's & con's of a regular fb?

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

As a busy couple we are considering the idea of a regular fb to save the hassle of searching for new meets, obviously this will take time to find circumstances where all parties are happy, and maybe lose some of the fun, just wondered if anyone had any views on this?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

i only meet men on my own they only want to meet me when they want to not when i want to also i get bored with them and i think they get bored with me.

By *iss_tressWoman
over a year ago

London

I had about six "regular" playmates. Regular in that I knew them for years but didn't see them more than three times a year each.

The sex was still fresh but with the added advantage of knowing what floats the others boat.

By * Busty HotwifeCouple
over a year ago

Bradford

If we find the right guy/s then that'd be great. We had a regular previously and would be interested in that again.

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Thanks guys, obviously the situation would be where we are all happy with each other and we thought only meeting every couple of months or so in different locations/scenarios to keep things fresh.

over a year ago

Pro's: good sex and good company

Cons: one of the parties could want more leading them not wanting to meet and terminating the "relationship"

over a year ago

When I was on here as the male half of a couple we used to have two regular couples and a guy we met.

We always felt safe and as the relationships developed the sex improved.

Sam

Post new Message to Thread