Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

Awkward situation

Jump to newest

By *eard-lincoln OP   Man
over a year ago

near lincoln

Went to my sons new school for next year last night to have a look around and meet the staff . Which was fine , however one of the teachers is someone I met on fab last time I was on it.

She looked so awkward when she saw me. Like she wanted the ground to swallow up. And became very nervous.

I would never mention it or disclose to anyone that she was on here. But I'm worried that she Is now sat at home panicking .

Do you think it's worth having a quiet word with her just to reassure her or should I just try and avoid her in the future?

Difficult one this one

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Yikes

over a year ago

Why try and embarrass her more by having a quite word with her?

I would just leave it and not say anything to her.

over a year ago

What the teacher does in her spare time is up to her.

As long as your son is taught well that's all that matters.

If she wanted to say something I'm sure she would.

Her

over a year ago

What's the saying ~ least said, soonest mended.

Over a school year you probably won't have that much direct contact with her so I would leave well alone.

By *appyguy17Man
over a year ago

walthamstow

You,re probably going to see this teacher a lot.....it,s best you both have a chat....nice coffee,and you could even be friends

I went out with a teacher on here for over a year before she went to Canada...

Very nice and horny ,,as she should be.

But a very passionate teacher

Xx

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

She probably is concerned and it is difficult I agree. She stands to lose a lot if outed so would be daft if she wasn't at least wary. If you get an opportunity just discreetly tell her that she can rely on your silence.

over a year ago

Just make sure your child isn't behaving so bad you're having to go in and out (of the school) all the time

over a year ago

"You,re probably going to see this teacher a lot.....it,s best you both have a chat....nice coffee,and you could even be friends

I went out with a teacher on here for over a year before she went to Canada...

Very nice and horny ,,as she should be.

But a very passionate teacher

Xx"

The contact depends on the age of the child, if you do the school run & if the teacher in question is his class teacher otherwise I would say you only have direct one to one contact at parents evening which is twice a year generally.

Anyway isnt the unwritten rule on here not to say anything ~ I'd be more concerned if someone came upto me and said something!

By *izzy RascallMan
over a year ago

Cardiff

Id just leave it OP, if your nervous mention it, if your not but she is, just let it be

over a year ago

Next time you see her just smile and then leave it

over a year ago

If she's still on here, just drop her a quick message of reassurance that your discretion is assured.

over a year ago

Sorry but Im pretty sure your son would not want it getting out anywhere about what his Dad and teacher had been up to. Send her a message assuring her of your discretion and ask for hers in return

By *eddonistikMan
over a year ago

Manchester

"Sorry but Im pretty sure your son would not want it getting out anywhere about what his Dad and teacher had been up to. Send her a message assuring her of your discretion and ask for hers in return"

A simple and sensible solution.

over a year ago

If she wants to talk with you I'm sure she'll do so. Although it might be well meaning to send a message of assurance it could come across as a bit creepy. If it was me in her position I'd have deleted my profile already and would regard you as just a casual shag - nothing to be worried about.

By *eard-lincoln OP   Man
over a year ago

near lincoln

She's no longer on the site , and left a long time ago.

We got on fine when we met a few times , it was probably more shock that someone out of her past had turned up.

I won't say anything to her and as most of you have said i probably wont have much contact.

I smiled and just said hello last night.

Post new Message to Thread