Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

Ladies that lunch

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

I'm pretty pushed for time but regularly need a break from the office for an hour lunch....

I would love to have some regular meets to relieve the stresses of the day but don't seen to see much daytime action on here.

Does anyone else look for and enjoy more than just a sandwich for lunch

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *leasuresharerMan
over a year ago

southampton

"I'm pretty pushed for time but regularly need a break from the office for an hour lunch....

I would love to have some regular meets to relieve the stresses of the day but don't seen to see much daytime action on here.

Does anyone else look for and enjoy more than just a sandwich for lunch"

Yep that's the way to make someone feel special

By *mm_n_ZedCouple
over a year ago

Fareham

"I'm pretty pushed for time but regularly need a break from the office for an hour lunch....

Yep that's the way to make someone feel special "

That made me

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

Yep that's the way to make someone feel special "

I have seen ladies on here that do enjoy a lunch time meet to be fair.

By *adybee77Woman
over a year ago

MAMOBA, miles and miles of bugger all (Aberdeenshire)

Wow, saves a hotel bill I guess... You planning a quick knee trembler (if shes lucky) up a closey somewhere (alleyway down south lol)

How to make a lady feel special... Have to say in an hour, I've barely had time to get started.

Hope there are showers at work so you can freshen up after a lunchtime quickie before heading home to wifie at night

By *izzy RascallMan
over a year ago

Cardiff

"Wow, saves a hotel bill I guess... You planning a quick knee trembler (if shes lucky) up a closey somewhere (alleyway down south lol)

How to make a lady feel special... Have to say in an hour, I've barely had time to get started.

Hope there are showers at work so you can freshen up after a lunchtime quickie before heading home to wifie at night

"

Why do they have to feel special?

Won't they feel like shit after he comes and goes?

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Mmmm met a lovely wife for lunch (sometimes just a good giggle, sometimes leads to more).....

So no complaints from me.....and she always looks stunning..

over a year ago

Most of us only get half an hour

By *adybee77Woman
over a year ago

MAMOBA, miles and miles of bugger all (Aberdeenshire)

"Wow, saves a hotel bill I guess... You planning a quick knee trembler (if shes lucky) up a closey somewhere (alleyway down south lol)

Won't they feel like shit after he comes and goes?"

I prefer a meet with a bit more mutual effort. Therefore, it feels a bit more special as its not something I can do very often.

I've never felt like shit after a meet goes, but then I don't allow myself to be used as a lunchtime cum dump, or short meets. (just my opinions tho)

over a year ago

When I first read the thread I thought he wanted to take a lady to lunch, smooth operating from the OP.

Well I suppose people go to he gym during lunch breaks.

By *izzy RascallMan
over a year ago

Cardiff

Won't they feel like shit after he comes and goes?

I prefer a meet with a bit more mutual effort. Therefore, it feels a bit more special as its not something I can do very often.

I've never felt like shit after a meet goes, but then I don't allow myself to be used as a lunchtime cum dump, or short meets. (just my opinions tho)"

Please pass on the secrets to many of the girls on here who don't see it that way, I haven't asked them but they status's that pop up give it away.

I fully agree about there having to be 'something' there in the first place, I do though just see that as attraction and maybe a sence of humour that the other gets

Post new Message to Thread