Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

It makes me laugh

Jump to newest

By *eddonistik OP   Man
over a year ago

Manchester

It makes me laugh when single men come on here complaining about a lack of reaction to mails. You say you're into gang bangs however you block single men from mailing you. I'm single and organise and host lots of GBs. I know several other single men who organise and host gang bangs, they can't invite you either.

(thread closed by moderator)

Reply privately

By *ezebelWoman
over a year ago

North of The Wall - youll need your vest

But if a gangbang is advertised the guys can contact you if they are interested enough?

Reply privately

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"But if a gangbang is advertised the guys can contact you if they are interested enough?"

Reply privately

over a year ago

"But if a gangbang is advertised the guys can contact you if they are interested enough?"

Reply privately

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

its nice to see someone has a sense of humour anyway

Reply privately

By *eddonistik OP   Man
over a year ago

Manchester

"But if a gangbang is advertised the guys can contact you if they are interested enough? "

Yes but a lot will come on here and complain, however fuck'm. Amazing how many people don't know 'Events' exists, to be honest if they're that thick I don't really want them here.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"But if a gangbang is advertised the guys can contact you if they are interested enough?

Yes but a lot will come on here and complain, however fuck'm. Amazing how many people don't know 'Events' exists, to be honest if they're that thick I don't really want them here. "

Mike, a lot of people don't visit the forums if that's what your getting at?!

Reply privately

By *b430Man
over a year ago

Tayside

"But if a gangbang is advertised the guys can contact you if they are interested enough?

Yes but a lot will come on here and complain, however fuck'm. Amazing how many people don't know 'Events' exists, to be honest if they're that thick I don't really want them here. "

So why are you so concerned that you had to start a thread slagging them off then?

Reply privately

over a year ago

I see, blonde moment your saying that guys who are into gangbangs shouldn't block guys from messaging them because they come on here and moan about lack of meets?

Reply privately

By *inaTitzTV/TS
over a year ago

Titz Towers, North Notts

Justin Moorhouse makes me laugh. Just as well really, as I've got tickets to see him.

Reply privately

By *eddonistik OP   Man
over a year ago

Manchester

Yes but a lot will come on here and complain, however fuck'm. Amazing how many people don't know 'Events' exists, to be honest if they're that thick I don't really want them here.

Mike, a lot of people don't visit the forums if that's what your getting at?!"

Some know the forums exist, they come on here to moan about their lack of fun. We've known each other for a good few years now, (I hope we can meet up for fun again soon). However some people especially single men tend to make it difficult for themselves to get anywhere with meets, they then come on here and moan.

Reply privately

By *eddonistik OP   Man
over a year ago

Manchester

"Justin Moorhouse makes me laugh. Just as well really, as I've got tickets to see him. "

Glad about that, had him last week, he was funny

Reply privately

By *ezebelWoman
over a year ago

North of The Wall - youll need your vest

So youre complaining (and being rude...) about some single men who cant get an invite to your parties, but you dont want them there anyway.

Sounds like you are just having a rant about someone thats pissed you off so Im closing this now

Reply privately