Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

weekday meets?

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

My wife and I tend to work many weekends so it's hard to free up time for any threesomes or foursomes aside from evenings during the week.

So far though we've either had our time wasted by no shows or no response at all

Does anyone else meet during the week? We can usually accom too for the right couple or female

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *londeCazWoman
over a year ago

Arse End of the Universe, Cumbria

I work full time so it's weekends and evenings for me...3 evening meets last week which all happened, supposed to have 2 this week but both got cancelled with good reason and plenty of notice. In all the time I've been doing this, I've had less than half a dozen cancellations that I thought were dodgy excuses and only 1 no show - maybe I'm just a lucky git

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Always daytimes during the week for us. It doesn't suit a lot of folk so we just have to take our time deciding who to meet but it generally works out quite well x

over a year ago

Mostly weekday day meets for me

I host parties on a Wednesday daytime too

over a year ago

we manage daytimes occasionally -

By *_want--youMan
over a year ago

sunderland

weekend meets ... seeking woman, couple (mf), tv/ts.....photo in inbox

over a year ago

prefer to have proper nites..daytime meets always appear to just be quick fixes in my opinion.

over a year ago

"prefer to have proper nites..daytime meets always appear to just be quick fixes in my opinion."

ooooooooooo not at all - weve had some very long days - longer than some nights

By *eddonistikMan
over a year ago

Manchester

"My wife and I tend to work many weekends so it's hard to free up time for any threesomes or foursomes aside from evenings during the week.

So far though we've either had our time wasted by no shows or no response at all

Does anyone else meet during the week? We can usually accom too for the right couple or female "

I would have said yes no problem with evenings during the week but you seem to be an awful long way off, presumably Ireland?

By *uited staffs guyMan
over a year ago

staffordshire

I meet afternoons as well as evenings, work permitting of course , had some great afternoon meets so a definite yes from me

By *nleashedCrakenMan
over a year ago

Widnes

Week day day time can be difficult for most; what with work and all that.

But what I don't understand is why would someone say they going to meet, day time or not, and then just not turn up. Only happened to me once so far but it just seems daft to me.

By *oe_Steve_NWestCouple
over a year ago

Bolton

We like to do early evening/ late afternoon meets during the week as we often work weekends but its to find others who wanna do this. S

By *ilthydirtyfuckersCouple
over a year ago

Bristol

We do

over a year ago

I only meet weekday evenings as I work all day and weekends are for family time....unless there is a rare weekend where we manage to get a babysitter, then I only meet with hubby via our couples profile.

By *ogamuffinMan
over a year ago

slough

Yeah I meet during the weekdays. In fact I got one in the next few weeks. I usually take the day off holiday from work. Its all about making an effort.

over a year ago

Weekdays afternoons and evenings as have children stay at the weekend

over a year ago

I prefer daytime meets as it leaves time for the kids ,if I do an evening meet they shouid think themselves lucky

By *ENDAROOSCouple
over a year ago

South West London / Surrey

"prefer to have proper nites..daytime meets always appear to just be quick fixes in my opinion."

Not always....

If we are both off work then we like the occasional day time meet as we find them less rushed. Most have lasted well into the evening.

By *r appyMan
over a year ago

Scunthorpe

i like daytime coz am on dole and wife at work

over a year ago

Because of my job I frequently have the opportunity to meet during the week, daytime or evening.

over a year ago

I'm in field sales which means that I travel about quite abit & sometimes have free time between appointments so I get to meet during the weekdays in the day times.

I like it as it feels more secret as I know that everyone else is at work.

over a year ago

I work full time Mon to Fri and because I usually have to travel a fair distance for meets, I prefer weekend meets. I'll only take days off for someone when I know it's going to be worth it.

Took an afternoon off once and he the meet lasted less time than it took for me to get ready

over a year ago

"prefer to have proper nites..daytime meets always appear to just be quick fixes in my opinion.

Not always....

If we are both off work then we like the occasional day time meet as we find them less rushed. Most have lasted well into the evening.

"

lol my point is: daytime meets being essentially for DAYTIME..not reaching into the evening etc..

Post new Message to Thread