Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

the elusive couple...

Jump to newest

By *awsex99 OP   Couple
over a year ago

Brighton

why does it seem to be so difficult to find a couple where there are also pictures of the male half on the profile...the male is of comparable attractiveness to the female..and the male wants to be as involved in the play as she does...

maybe we ask too much...

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *ecretescapeCouple
over a year ago

Staffs

totally agree..its so irritating!

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

When I was actively looking on my couples profile we had pics of both as many do on here.

By *awsex99 OP   Couple
over a year ago

Brighton

oh...and the male half is totally and utterly straight...not even curious..

over a year ago

Quite agree with this.

Normally loads of piccys of the woman, but one cock picture of the bloke.

Fox would like to see what it is attached to.

By *ruitWoman
over a year ago

near kings lynn

I dislike couple profiles that just have pics of the lady. Heard so many lame excuses why too.

By *mm_n_ZedCouple
over a year ago

Fareham

Ta daa!!

over a year ago

"why does it seem to be so difficult to find a couple where there are also pictures of the male half on the profile...the male is of comparable attractiveness to the female..and the male wants to be as involved in the play as she does...

maybe we ask too much...have sent you a pic lol

"

By *bony in IvoryCouple
over a year ago

Black&White Utopia

"Ta daa!! "

over a year ago

Because people are attracted to each other based upon personality and chemistry...not looks. And the more you search for someone by the way they look the less likely you are to find what you're looking for.

By *emon tart Double creamCouple
over a year ago

Leeds

*waves furiously

'Yoohoo....'

over a year ago

Oops, guess we're guilty of that though we do generally look for men so pics of hubby might slow the advances

By *bi HaiveMan
Forum Mod

over a year ago

Cheeseville, Somerset

"Because people are attracted to each other based upon personality and chemistry...not looks. And the more you search for someone by the way they look the less likely you are to find what you're looking for. "

Very true!

Plus attraction is a very personal thing - what floats ones boat may not another.

A

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 08/07/14 19:38:52]

over a year ago

"Because people are attracted to each other based upon personality and chemistry...not looks. And the more you search for someone by the way they look the less likely you are to find what you're looking for.

Very true!

Plus attraction is a very personal thing - what floats ones boat may not another.

A"

This is a bit pervy perhaps but...I was watching a couple at the swimming pool today and my initial thought was they were a bit unsexy. Then I stopped myself and thought...well what would they actually be like if they were making out. Imagining the woman groaning, legs apart, her pussy glistening with wetness...and the guy leaning over her...sucking her nipples as she curved her back and rolled her head back in utter pleasure...

Well lets just say they didn't seem that unsexy after that lol

Sometimes I feel some people on Fab shoot themselves in the foot by judging others too quickly on what's really only a little snapshot of who they are. Imo it's all about getting out and meeting people

By *ENDAROOSCouple
over a year ago

South West London / Surrey

"why does it seem to be so difficult to find a couple where there are also pictures of the male half on the profile...the male is of comparable attractiveness to the female..and the male wants to be as involved in the play as she does...

maybe we ask too much...

There are lots of profiles with pictures of both when we browse.

Are you asking for too much....No not if thats what you want.

"

over a year ago

"Because people are attracted to each other based upon personality and chemistry...not looks. And the more you search for someone by the way they look the less likely you are to find what you're looking for. "

over a year ago

"I dislike couple profiles that just have pics of the lady. Heard so many lame excuses why too. "

over a year ago

every time I put his pic up, he either deletes it, or sticks on friends list only or private! Drives me mad with it he does! But we always send face pics.

Saint

By *indys loverCouple
over a year ago

Stratford on avon

are we that elusive couple ,,,,,,,

errr fraid not because im a fat miserable git and as lovely as mindy is im as ugly as sin

or maybe im pulling your chains

over a year ago

We have pics of us both and we are both as attractive as each other and we both play as much as each other!

The so called elusive couples aren't that hard to find.

over a year ago

Look in in the wrong place we over here

over a year ago

I cannot show my pics because i work for the CIA and the security of the western world relies upon my discretion

B. Clinton.

By *overs14Couple
over a year ago

norwich

Mine hates having his pic taken and can't have any of his face showing because of his job. I did just stick 2 body shots of him on as I keep reading posts like this. He may well delete them but at least I tried!

over a year ago

There's one or two of us both in our public and uncensored versions in private. If anyone contacting us don't like it, tough poo

over a year ago

We have more pics of jools simply because I enjoy taking pictures of her and we enjoy showing them.

I am just not as photogenic as she is, in fact there are few pics of me anywhere even family pic's.

But hey ho can't please everyone.

If you don't like our pic's don't look,simple xxxx

over a year ago

We have private pics of the male, people only have to ask, we find the same, only female pics, but we dont mind asking for pics, and we and them take no offence if the other party are not interested,

By *ugartitsandhimCouple
over a year ago

North West

We have tried to balance it as much as we can ..... We are only looking for singles but think there are enough of each of us for people to make an informed decision and then they can see pictures in our private should they tickle our fancy !!

over a year ago

"I cannot show my pics because i work for the CIA and the security of the western world relies upon my discretion

B. Clinton."

Give that man a cigar.

Case.

By *ady G and GTCouple
over a year ago

Coventry

We have a face pic of both of us on our public profile and others in our private gallery. Equal amounts of us both, most showing our faces and not a cock pic in sight.

We want to meet other couples and like to see their faces too, so only fair that we show ours.

over a year ago

we agree that there is not enough pics of the guys , however sexual chemistry depends on how a cple get on socialy as well as looks,

sometimes on this site the word compromise has to come into play, why not try mr and mrs average until mr and mrs perfect arrive on here

over a year ago

the elusive couple is a myth..if I can meet many, i dont see why a couple cant.

over a year ago

We have one face pic each, one body pic each and one cock/boobs pic. The rest is for friends only.

Will that do? What do you suggest? ta x

Dance x

over a year ago

we have both of us on public - face pics of both of us and private parts plus regular pics on friends only

By *hyllyphyllyMan
over a year ago

Bradford

I'm after a couple with a bi m and don't care about the f's sexuality.

over a year ago

I'd love to try with a MF couple, never had sex with a woman, but have with guys for years, but it's always guys who's other halfs aren't either real or just not interested lol

over a year ago

we dont have pics of my fella simply because he doesnt want his pic on here. he doesnt wish to play in any way so doesnt see why people would need to see him .

there you go no excuses

over a year ago

"we dont have pics of my fella simply because he doesnt want his pic on here. he doesnt wish to play in any way so doesnt see why people would need to see him .

there you go no excuses "

There's no need for pics of him in your situation. I think the OP refers to couples meeting couples. Or those meeting bi men.

over a year ago

"we dont have pics of my fella simply because he doesnt want his pic on here. he doesnt wish to play in any way so doesnt see why people would need to see him .

there you go no excuses

There's no need for pics of him in your situation. I think the OP refers to couples meeting couples. Or those meeting bi men. "

all good then lol

over a year ago

We have pics of both and I'm not just curious.

over a year ago

We have pic's of both & face pic's of both in freinds only.

We do like to so both halves of a couple before deciding on meeting

By *aucy and naughtyCouple
over a year ago

London (Swiss Cottage)

Rather agree with the OP on and it avoids subsequent awkwardness

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 09/07/14 08:09:08]

By *aucy SouthernersCouple
over a year ago

Honiton

We have pics of both, admittedly more pics of mrs saucy but we are both on there x

By *indys loverCouple
over a year ago

Stratford on avon

and as I have said on other threads this is why we do our initial meeting at clubs , they can then see who we are and vice versa and with in 2 mins you will know if there is a chemistry , if there isnt then you both move on ,

and yes for us we have met 'the couple' and what a fun time we are all having

over a year ago

By *aveandkate35Couple
over a year ago

telford

"I dislike couple profiles that just have pics of the lady. Heard so many lame excuses why too. "

Nope, I can't find it in the rules anywhere that says you must have pics of both publicly visible. So what exactly is there to excuse?

So this really is yet another thread of "people don't use the site the way we want them too..."

We don't have public pics of both, we have reasons, not excuses, and make no excuses for having those reasons.....;-)

I'd also like to address the point about having couples attractive as each other - on who's scale? Here's an idea why don't you find 2 sets of couples each with 1 person from each that fits your criteria. Email them, let them know their partners are pigs or have the wrong sexuality and suggest they get with the other partner from the other couple as you'd meet them then.... see how that pans out.... I'd love to hear.

Really, my point, if you click on a profile you don't any part of - move on.

Why can't people grasp this very simple concept?? The fact people get frustrated with crap like this, shouts desperation to me.

I think we've done 1 meet from here, everything else has been done in clubs and for good reason. You can learn more about someone face to face than any amounts of text or speculum inflicted internal cavity shots.

If this is your only way to meet, then fair enough, why not ask yourself - why is that stunning woman or man with that person, who from the pics I wouldn't put together? Maybe, just maybe, it's because they love each other, and that is for probably a million great reasons...

I'm not saying anyone should play with anyone they don't want to, but I've found people we've met face to face are a lot more attractive/unattractive than their profiles on here make them look.

D

over a year ago

Because cameras are machines, so much to complex for women to operate

Where did I put that stab vest and helmet

over a year ago

"Because cameras are machines, so much to complex for women to operate

Where did I put that stab vest and helmet "

I was more concerned with your misuse of the word 'to'. You should have said 'too complex for women'.

Is typing too complicated for you?

Spelling police are always nearby.

Grammar police to be informed

over a year ago

"Because cameras are machines, so much to complex for women to operate

Where did I put that stab vest and helmet

I was more concerned with your misuse of the word 'to'. You should have said 'too complex for women'.

Is typing too complicated for you?

Spelling police are always nearby.

Grammar police to be informed "

There is a serius limitation on stcks uf the letter between n & p, sew ratining is mandatry

over a year ago

You haven't heard then? They have recently discovered an almost limitless supply of the letter 'o' in Ireland. They are sending them over free of charge to make space for redevelopment.

By *awsex99 OP   Couple
over a year ago

Brighton

totally agree you cant judge much from photos...but if both halves of the couple want to play then isnt it reasonable to see both...? you have to have some idea beforehand...and by similar attractiveness we merely meant that it is often an attractive woman with a much less attractive man...this is not a judgement on their relationship..more just an observation that makes it difficult to find some level of 4 way attraction..

i am talking only about the judgements we all make with limited profile information...

and just to clarify...we would like to find a couple where the guy is totally straight..

over a year ago

We've been on here for 3 years and maybe we have been luck as all the couples we have met they have both been equally attractive...

By *ouplekinkCouple
over a year ago

kink town

there you go no excuses "

Ditto

By *ruitWoman
over a year ago

near kings lynn

I have heard many reasons in my time in this lifestyle as to why no pics of the man. He takes the lictures. She doesn't know how to take a picture. He us shy.....

Yes its your profile to use how you wish. I do move on if the profile doesn't represent both in the couple. When I meet couples I don't want it to all be about her. I want to feel aroused excited and intetested in both people. That for me starts with reading the profile. It being about them both. Seeing the pics and it being about them both then communication from there and yes thats with both.

I see many couples complain about not getting to meet the single bi fem. If the couple profile doesn't make the effort to attract the bi fem to both people in tbe couple then what do you expect.

Would you buy something if you could only see part of the product or would you walk on buy. Holiday to Tenerife. ....heres a picture of the front of the hotel. Are you really going to want to investigate more? I doubt it as you are only being shown part of the deal. You want to like the look of the pool beach....

Yes I do move on regularly to those that make the effort x

over a year ago

"I dislike couple profiles that just have pics of the lady. Heard so many lame excuses why too.

Nope, I can't find it in the rules anywhere that says you must have pics of both publicly visible. So what exactly is there to excuse?

So this really is yet another thread of "people don't use the site the way we want them too..."

We don't have public pics of both, we have reasons, not excuses, and make no excuses for having those reasons.....;-)

I'd also like to address the point about having couples attractive as each other - on who's scale? Here's an idea why don't you find 2 sets of couples each with 1 person from each that fits your criteria. Email them, let them know their partners are pigs or have the wrong sexuality and suggest they get with the other partner from the other couple as you'd meet them then.... see how that pans out.... I'd love to hear.

Really, my point, if you click on a profile you don't any part of - move on.

Why can't people grasp this very simple concept?? The fact people get frustrated with crap like this, shouts desperation to me.

I think we've done 1 meet from here, everything else has been done in clubs and for good reason. You can learn more about someone face to face than any amounts of text or speculum inflicted internal cavity shots.

If this is your only way to meet, then fair enough, why not ask yourself - why is that stunning woman or man with that person, who from the pics I wouldn't put together? Maybe, just maybe, it's because they love each other, and that is for probably a million great reasons...

I'm not saying anyone should play with anyone they don't want to, but I've found people we've met face to face are a lot more attractive/unattractive than their profiles on here make them look.

D

"

i like you xx

over a year ago

The way i see it and i may be wrong (theres a first time for everything) But Ladies are much more photogenic than blokes, They have more parts to admire and are much better at showing their good side in front of a lense, Us blokes have very little scope.

Sorry but apart from size all dicks are bloody ugly and apart from the odd artistic shot most male pics look the same.

Gimp

over a year ago

disagree - some gorgeous cocks out and about

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 10/07/14 07:44:40]

over a year ago

We are both in our pics, but do change them occassionally

over a year ago

Do men think they are horny and adonis-like in real life but cameras turn them into ugly trolls?

over a year ago

"Do men think they are horny and adonis-like in real life but cameras turn them into ugly trolls?

"

Yes

Gimp

over a year ago

"disagree - some gorgeous cocks out and about"

Cheeers x

By *aveandkate35Couple
over a year ago

telford

"

i like you xx"

You're only saying that because you haven't seen pics of the male half.

D

over a year ago

"Do men think they are horny and adonis-like in real life but cameras turn them into ugly trolls?

"

Quite the opposite, it's amazing what the correct filter can do!...

By *orn_To_PerformCouple
over a year ago

Lincoln

While I do agree that it's not only looks that prompt an attraction, on a site like this there's no getting away from the fact that it is a factor.

Call me/ us shallow but there has to be a physical attraction as well as mental - particularly as people can write whatever they choose in messages and not necessarily be anything you envisaged personality wise in the flesh.

I have the most fantastic connection with MrB and fancy him like mad and have a great sex life so for me there has to be a different attraction with another person/ people to involve them, and while it is most important that all parties get along and are at ease with each other I do think physically fancying someone is important.

We have clear and accurate pictures of both of us and don't think it's too much to want the same from others.

By *alandNitaCouple
over a year ago

Scunthorpe

maybe we ask too much...

"

Well.... There are a couple of pics of me (Cal) on our profile and we always send pace pics of us both when contacted. Unfortunately, I can't help that I'm not as pretty as the missus

over a year ago

As a couple looking generally for other couples we see no need for pictures on profiles, meets at clubs where we can chat and get to know a couple see if we click works for us, the only pics useful are the exchange of face pics so we can recognise each other in the club!

over a year ago

Because its the couples preferance we have no right to say thus that should be done if we dont like then pass by move on simples

over a year ago

We have pics of both on ours. However when we post a pic of me (male half) we seem to attract the attention of men wanting to do all sorts of things. Dont mind attention but im straight lol

By *andyMooCouple
over a year ago

bedford

It is frustrating

But that's the way it is. We don't approach couples that don't have male and female pics.

They are usually the people that have no vari's and a status about not getting to play.

Like all things best practice will become standard and in time everyone will have both sexes pics on

By *heScotandthegirlCouple
over a year ago

London & Edinburgh

We have both, although mainly of me...

Usually cos I'm tied up and unable to take pics ha ha

Ruby x

over a year ago

"We have both, although mainly of me...

Usually cos I'm tied up and unable to take pics ha ha

Ruby x"

over a year ago

"

i like you xx

You're only saying that because you haven't seen pics of the male half.

D"

didnt even look at the pics - purely on the strength of what was written - could have been either

Post new Message to Thread