Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

Naming and shaming !

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Why are you not allowed to name and shame on here ?

Ie for something they've done wrong that's not allowed, not because they didn't match up to your expectations.

(thread closed by moderator)

Reply privately

By *ezebelWoman
over a year ago

North of The Wall - youll need your vest

"Why are you not allowed to name and shame on here ?

Ie for something they've done wrong that's not allowed, not because they didn't match up to your expectations. "

As I said on your other thread, no it isnt allowed under any circumstances.

Reply privately

By *iewMan
Forum Mod

over a year ago

Angus & Findhorn

because there is usually 3 sides to most stories and the point scoring and sniping would be a nightmare

Reply privately

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Because there's always more than 1 side to a story and it would be to open for abuse

Reply privately

By *ranthamThroatMan
over a year ago

Grantham.

Ie for something they've done wrong that's not allowed, not because they didn't match up to your expectations. "

Reckon you will get much interest in you now with this post?

Something someone has doen wrong....like what/ using their sleeve instead of a tissue? ffs

Reply privately

By *il_Lou90Woman
over a year ago

falkirk

In certain cases it would be a good thing but it would just get abused

Reply privately

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

Because I could say Plug In turned up filthy dirty, d*unk and abusive and you would have no recourse or proof that it wasn't true.

Reply privately

By *yrdwomanWoman
over a year ago

Putting the 'cum' in Eboracum

What happens if what you think is wrong, isn't?

Or maybe I think you've done something wrong. Would you want me to name and shame you, without any right of reply?

Reply privately

By *ruitWoman
over a year ago

near kings lynn

Ok. You said you would meet me last night and I booked a hotel and went out of my way especially for you!!!

You and I know its a complete lie but I could name and shame you either though I made it up.

Still think name and shame is a good idea?? X

Reply privately

over a year ago

Too open to abuse. Think about it. How much mud slinging would go on here? Would be a nightmare

Reply privately

By *ezebelWoman
over a year ago

North of The Wall - youll need your vest

Sorry I was looking for this post from Admin on another thread about the same thing. The thread was about a naming and shaming list so not exactly the same as the OP - but it gives a very clear answer about Admins _iew on naming and shaming...

Name and shame would be as idiotic for Admin to do as anyone else. Apart from the fact it's unpleasant and vindictive, do we expect anyone to read and understand a name and shame list? So everyone would read every name on the N+S list before sending anyone a message? There could be 1000s of names on it? That would be simply bonkers.

Admin read and re_iew all reports, if someone has a pattern of not turning up for meets, is fake, is otherwise not conductive to the community on here, their account is suspended and they can no longer participate on Fab. We disable, part-disable, or warn dozens of accounts each day.

Admin x

Reply privately

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

OK OK I get it, sorry

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Because I could say Plug In turned up filthy dirty, d*unk and abusive and you would have no recourse or proof that it wasn't true."

and then I could say yeh I met him he was like that with me. Imagine how many meets you'd get then.

Reply privately