Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

Guys,top tip.

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Apparently after having finger fucked your missus, with your finger tips knocking her G spot, describing the moment she squirted thus "The squirt is odd, it changes the feel of your vagina from swollen and pliant to like flapping your hand in a carrier bag" is not deemed a romantic description of a moment of passion.

Yrs

Under the patio

Fox.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

How did you find that out?

over a year ago

It's fucking horrible and I don't allow any man to do it to me. It causes problems after. Next man who tries to do it will get 2 fingers jammed up his arsehole and a fucking good prostate battering. I'm not stopping until he squirts

over a year ago

"Apparently after having finger fucked your missus, with your finger tips knocking her G spot, describing the moment she squirted thus "The squirt is odd, it changes the feel of your vagina from swollen and pliant to like flapping your hand in a carrier bag" is not deemed a romantic description of a moment of passion.

Yrs

Under the patio

Fox."

Lol Are you in the dog house, Fox?

By *rightonsteveMan
over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

For fox sake!

over a year ago

"It's fucking horrible and I don't allow any man to do it to me. It causes problems after. Next man who tries to do it will get 2 fingers jammed up his arsehole and a fucking good prostate battering. I'm not stopping until he squirts "

It's not really finger funking.

What you do is when she is really turned on put three fingers in in gently push down on the pubic bone with other hand and bring your fingers up so they tap the G spot.

Do this quicker and in our case she gets a big shuddering organs out of it.

I would never do anything that would hurt her or she didn't like and as you can appreciate in 27 years of being together we have tried many things and discarded what either or both of us dislike.

over a year ago

Fucking, funking spellchecker.

By *etanreadyCouple
over a year ago

dover

Bugger, thought this was a top tip from wheeler dealers

over a year ago

"It's fucking horrible and I don't allow any man to do it to me. It causes problems after. Next man who tries to do it will get 2 fingers jammed up his arsehole and a fucking good prostate battering. I'm not stopping until he squirts "

Promises promises

By *untimes6969Man
over a year ago

Newcastle upon Tyne

Where's Ed China when you need him?

Potentially a great tip to release some tension but I'm not sure about the carrier bag comment

over a year ago

Yeah, you thought I would of learnt after answering yes to "does my bum look big in this? ".

hell hath no fury etc etc etc

over a year ago

"Yeah, you thought I would of learnt after answering yes to "does my bum look big in this? ".

hell hath no fury etc etc etc"

I dont suppose doing it in the Frozen food section of Tesco helped.

I only know this coz ive just bought the security video off Ebay

Gimp

over a year ago

"Yeah, you thought I would of learnt after answering yes to "does my bum look big in this? ".

hell hath no fury etc etc etc

I dont suppose doing it in the Frozen food section of Tesco helped.

I only know this coz ive just bought the security video off Ebay

Gimp "

Heh.

over a year ago

Oooh...Ooooh....that'll be me then!

By *nleashedCrakenMan
over a year ago

Widnes

If it hurt or was not a pleasure for you then it probably wasn't done right.

Post new Message to Thread