Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

Swingfields 2

Jump to newest

By *shameless OP   Couple
over a year ago

coaley

We would like to thank all of the organisers and staff who made this festival a great event.

The security and staff were all friendly and helpful.

The entertainment was top class and as for that male dancer he was absolutely incredible and mrs found him easy on the eye too !

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Very much agree.

Was a fantastic weekend.

Well done to all from The Lodge & thanks go to all the guys that were catering & sorting the bar.

Planning in progress for next year all ready.

xxx

By *ouble_The_DelightCouple
over a year ago

Wakefield

We had a fantastic weekend, everyone worked very hard to keep everything running smoothly, last years event was great thus years was fantastic and looking forward to next years already.

By *ick-brown27Man
over a year ago

worsley

A big thanks to the organisers I had a brilliant weekend and met some great people loved my lapdance on Saturday that was fun

bring on next years swingfields

By *ownhouseTwosomeCouple
over a year ago

Birkenhead/Liverpool

Well what can we say?? We are absolutely fecked from a fantastic weekend but in a very good way ,-) Organising such a massive event takes guts, determination and stress...hat off to you guys for an amazing event.

The whole event was very well organised, chilled out and it was great to meet so many people who we have been chatting to on here...sorry if we missed you.

Thanks to everyone who came to say hello to us us at the Townhouse tent...sorry if we came across as 'merry' but we were!!! We don't get out of the club very often so we made the most of it! lol

Townhouse are proud to be sponsors of this top drawer event and have already spoken to the organisers about us supporting and sponsoring again next year.

Lastly, I am proud to be part of a community who behaved so well. We get some bad press, but 500 people spent the weekend in harmony, supported each other, had fun together with no trouble at all, as far WE SAW. I saw guests helping each other out with tents and directions, egging each other on...there was a real feeling of unity and it was great to be a part of.

Ok, mushy stuff over...bring on next year!!!

By *ushandkittyCouple
over a year ago

Gloucester

It's only you guys attendance and support that makes the event work, you all place an amazing amount of trust in us by paying to attend an event when you don't know where it's being held till 48 hrs before.

All feel free to pas on any negative comments as well as all the positives as we can only improve the event with your feedback.

Love K and M xxx

By *iss-PinkWoman
over a year ago

Gloucester

[Removed by poster at 08/07/14 09:33:33]

By *iss-PinkWoman
over a year ago

Gloucester

The support we get for Swingfields and the fantastic feedback we get makes the work beforehand and during the event worthwhile. As K & M have said, we truly welcome all feedback - if you don't let us know what you didn't like we won't necessarily know what to improve upon. There were some glitches this year (we can't be responsible for the weather and the site didn't necessarily anticipate just how often swingers will shower lol!) but it was great to see that people were understanding and having a fantastic time - it makes the weekend for us

Personally, my favourite parts this year have to be the fabulous glory hole box - designed and built by a Lodge customer - and the fet tent - staffed by some fabulous people who were more than pleased to answer questions and do demos and hopefully those on either 'side' who indulge in only fet or swing have gained some understanding both ways. I really liked being covered in wax and am just sad I missed being 'fired' on Sunday night!

Looking forward to SF15 already (someone please remind me I said that if I'm moaning about it in a few months!!!)

By *iss kitty glosWoman
over a year ago

gloucester

And if you loved it that much don't forget to vote for the best organised event in the spice lifestyle awards for your chance to win a trip to spice lanzorate !!!

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"It's only you guys attendance and support that makes the event work, you all place an amazing amount of trust in us by paying to attend an event when you don't know where it's being held till 48 hrs before.

All feel free to pas on any negative comments as well as all the positives as we can only improve the event with your feedback.

Love K and M xxx"

I honestly think it's part of the fun only finding out 48 hours before.

It was a superb event it pissed all over last year which was a superb event.

Can't wait for sf15

Post new Message to Thread