Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

Cuckold Motivation

Jump to newest

By *asyuk OP   Man
over a year ago

West London

Another thread made me decide to post this. This is, I guess, about a specific aspect of cuckolding.

Why do guys enjoy being humiliated by other men and why do women enjoy doing so? More confusingly why do some cuckolds enjoy cleaning other men's cum, particularly if they are straight in other respects?

Really one for cuckold couples to respond to, and no this is not for a ddissertation, I just find the reasons for our perversions fascinating

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *hynottsCouple
over a year ago

nottingham

who says its a perversion all to there own choice of play i for one love cleaning my own cum off my wife or other females but not will not clean other guys cum sue often makes a guy clean up his own cum

By *asyuk OP   Man
over a year ago

West London

"who says its a perversion all to there own choice of play i for one love cleaning my own cum off my wife or other females but not will not clean other guys cum sue often makes a guy clean up his own cum "

Perversion not intended in a derogatory way.

Interesting subplot though; why does your wife enjoy getting guys to do that?

By *ouple in LancashireCouple
over a year ago

in Lancashire

the assumption that anyone involved with or has role played this aspect is happy to be humiliated or will be is just another example of ignorance..

By *asyuk OP   Man
over a year ago

West London

"the assumption that anyone involved with or has role played this aspect is happy to be humiliated or will be is just another example of ignorance..

"

Possibly not reading the post is a similar example

I did say that this was about a specific aspect of cuckolding. Sigh

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I quite like that other men have enjoyed my wife, some friendly humiliation as I wank etc

over a year ago

Some say.......

Cuckoldry is defined as a wife’s infidelity. Chaucer and Shakespeare characterized it as the ultimate shame. So perhaps it’s no surprise that today it’s developed into a fairly popular fetish. The Internet is rife with husbands enthusiastically soliciting other men—often larger, hotter, sexier men than themselves—to have sex with their wives while they watch.

“The high point of cuckolding is when your wife says she wants the other guy all the time and never wants you.”

This isn’t like swinging, and it’s not a threesome. Cuckolded men (aka "cucks") only observe their wives’ infidelities, they don’t participate. And that's why they find it a turn-on: They're left out, looking on as the woman they love climaxes with a better man than them. It’s a form of psychological sadomasochism. Some people get turned on by whips, chains, and physical pain. Cucks get aroused by mental anguish.

By *errynjuneCouple
over a year ago

Barnsley

"happily married", one day we would love to see this defined. Sneaking about on a swingers site?, is this really part of a "HAPPY" marriage.

By *asyuk OP   Man
over a year ago

West London

""happily married", one day we would love to see this defined. Sneaking about on a swingers site?, is this really part of a "HAPPY" marriage. "

Yawn!

I don't believe that was in my question either

By *asyuk OP   Man
over a year ago

West London

"I quite like that other men have enjoyed my wife, some friendly humiliation as I wank etc"

Is it that you enjoy her receiving more sexual pleasure than you can provide or just different?

Any idea why you enjoy being teased about it?

By *asyuk OP   Man
over a year ago

West London

"Some say.......

Cuckoldry is defined as a wife’s infidelity. Chaucer and Shakespeare characterized it as the ultimate shame. So perhaps it’s no surprise that today it’s developed into a fairly popular fetish. The Internet is rife with husbands enthusiastically soliciting other men—often larger, hotter, sexier men than themselves—to have sex with their wives while they watch.

“The high point of cuckolding is when your wife says she wants the other guy all the time and never wants you.”

This isn’t like swinging, and it’s not a threesome. Cuckolded men (aka "cucks") only observe their wives’ infidelities, they don’t participate. And that's why they find it a turn-on: They're left out, looking on as the woman they love climaxes with a better man than them. It’s a form of psychological sadomasochism. Some people get turned on by whips, chains, and physical pain. Cucks get aroused by mental anguish."

I'm guessing most don't check the OED for that

over a year ago

"Another thread made me decide to post this. This is, I guess, about a specific aspect of cuckolding.

Why do guys enjoy being humiliated by other men and why do women enjoy doing so? More confusingly why do some cuckolds enjoy cleaning other men's cum, particularly if they are straight in other respects?

Really one for cuckold couples to respond to, and no this is not for a ddissertation, I just find the reasons for our perversions fascinating "

Yawn......

over a year ago

I enjoy watching my wife with another guy but I dont feel humiliated in the slightest. We both enjoy it so why should I feel humiliated. Its just another part of our sex life together.

By *riskynriskyCouple
over a year ago

Essex.

"I enjoy watching my wife with another guy but I dont feel humiliated in the slightest. We both enjoy it so why should I feel humiliated. Its just another part of our sex life together."

By *asyuk OP   Man
over a year ago

West London

"I enjoy watching my wife with another guy but I dont feel humiliated in the slightest. We both enjoy it so why should I feel humiliated. Its just another part of our sex life together."

I understand this. However quite a few people do enjoy feeling humiliated which was what the question was about

over a year ago

I do not see why anyone who enjoys this segment of swinging should feel the need to explain the reasons why they enjoy it, its just one facet of swinging like many others which is there to be experienced and enjoyed by all parties concerned, humilation does not come into it.

Have funny and happy swinging

over a year ago

in Lancashire

"the assumption that anyone involved with or has role played this aspect is happy to be humiliated or will be is just another example of ignorance..

Possibly not reading the post is a similar example

I did say that this was about a specific aspect of cuckolding. Sigh

"

had you actually thought about what you were wanting to ask and used the word 'some' your thread would have been more accurate and have a valid basis as a starting point for a discussion..

that you omitted to indicates ignorance or another motive..

By *teveanddebsCouple
over a year ago

Norwich

Finding out the cuck AND the wife's motivation is key to a successful relationship IMV. And usually they will be different in every case.

Most times it will boil down to power exchange which is why I see it as more BDSM than swinging.

over a year ago

exactly the same for us

over a year ago

"Finding out the cuck AND the wife's motivation is key to a successful relationship IMV. And usually they will be different in every case.

Most times it will boil down to power exchange which is why I see it as more BDSM than swinging."

Yes the scenarios can not always be categorised by one description.

By *eliciouslyNastyMan
over a year ago

London

Why do people feel the need to berate/insult someone for asking a question?

It's the hight of ignorance, those that have no fear will give you the answers you require.

Those that fear your knowledge insult you?

Typical reaction of the weak!

I know this question has been answered many times before, so maybe time for a definitions/explanations page?

over a year ago

I will answer your question specifically about the act of cleaning. Yes alot of people have rabbited on about cuckoldry but you specifically ask " why clean up". I think with me it's been a pushing of boundaries to next level. I don't think we'll ever get to level of some cuck relationships where the hubby is totally sub. I think where we are at is a mutual enjoyment at end of sexual activity where the man deposits his cum all over her boobs and I see it as a cum tribute.

Mrs N gets a very satisfied look on her face and I look at her and she looks at me and I just know she wants me to do the ultimate and clean her up. I don't particularly like the taste of cum. I prefer it if she has rubbed it in a bit.

over a year ago

over a year ago

There are times that the guy my wife sleeps with is very fit , young , and very good in the sack . On these occasions I love to hear how much she enjoyed herself , how good he was , etc.....

And why do I like that ?

I guess because it's wrong ?

I dunno really .... do I wanna risk losing her ? Hell no , but the risk that he maybe so much more than I am is the horny part !

The more risky in my mind , the better !

I must stress that this is not always the case as in 99% of the time I am there watching . And she never humiliates me other than telling me afterwards how good he was or how much she wants to do it again .

over a year ago

The cucks I have met have loved it due to feeling a observer a submissive and and have the belief they are not as sexually superior as the men taking the woman, almost a lesser man, men that have small cocks or are sexually not very capable enjoy it as this reinforces their own view of being incapable compared to other men, the cum licking can be the final seal to either humiliate or basically castrate the husband mentally and the man either loves the final chapter or detests it but still proceeds, some women love this, I do !

Sorry not from a cucks view a wiman that has experienced this

over a year ago

"I quite like that other men have enjoyed my wife, some friendly humiliation as I wank etc

Is it that you enjoy her receiving more sexual pleasure than you can provide or just different?

Any idea why you enjoy being teased about it? "

I enjoy her receiving different but when it is also more pleasurable for her then that heightens the excitement for me also. Witnessing my wife in heightened state of pleasure through her activities with other men is major turn on for me also.

The men involved are usually aware of this also and therefore also relates to the humiliation factor I feel.

I suppose I do feel the loss of control over anything they may do with my wife and it gives me a form of excitement to be in such a situation.

Hope that explains it somewhat, not easy to do.

over a year ago

As a slight variation to the question asked by the OP on saturday evening we asked a guy to come round and suprise suprise he had to let us down. This was after Mrs N had got all ready and so naturally we were a bit disappointed. Now I have bought a collar and lead recently and a remote control love egg.

I asked her if she wanted to wear the collar or if I should. "You put it on she said". All a bit of a giggle really.

Anyway to cut to chase we had a lovely session where she held my lead, whacked my arse to make me fuck harder, etc etc.

Toward end she gasped. "When you've cum in my pussy I want you to clean up". "Yes of course" I said.

To make it a bit different I withdrew my cock and placed my balls against her pussy and then started to masturbate. She could feel my balls against her piss flaps and it must have felt lovely. As I pleasured myself I said " when I'm outside the room and you are with other men I often hold my cock and wank. Now you are sharing that pleasure and feeling. Do you like ?". With a shudder she gushed and came " oh yesssssss" she said " I love it"

I shot my load into her throbbing pussy.

I immediately went down on her to do my job. Copious streams of her cum washed over my tongue. Her musky scent filled my nostrils. Oooh I so love that.

over a year ago

in Lancashire

"Why do people feel the need to berate/insult someone for asking a question?

It's the hight of ignorance, those that have no fear will give you the answers you require.

Those that fear your knowledge insult you?

Typical reaction of the weak!

I know this question has been answered many times before, so maybe time for a definitions/explanations page?"

have insulting and berating posts been removed..?

By *eliciouslyNastyMan
over a year ago

London

Don't even consider trying to start with me from behind a screen.

over a year ago

in Lancashire

"Don't even consider trying to start with me from behind a screen."

is that a no then and you've applied some twisted logic to allow yourself the foundation to post what you did??

the ability to respond accurately does help in a debate..

have a good day

By *asyuk OP   Man
over a year ago

West London

Thanks to those of you who've posted some considered answers.

People's kinks seem to a bit like religion in some ways. They're very protective of them but just accept them without thinking about them very deeply and getting the most out of it.

Here's a bonus question; do the cuckold couples that you know of or who are reading switch from a day to day situation when the man takes the lead to this more sub role for sex?

I'm sure I'm opening up a whole new can of whip-ass on myself for those who wish to assume the worst of what I've written or the vocabulary I've used. Perhaps that's a kink too?

By *asyuk OP   Man
over a year ago

West London

"Finding out the cuck AND the wife's motivation is key to a successful relationship IMV. And usually they will be different in every case.

Most times it will boil down to power exchange which is why I see it as more BDSM than swinging."

Sorry, this is what prompted the bonus question

By *eliciouslyNastyMan
over a year ago

London

The ability to give a succinct answer to an asked question was all that's required.

Not an obviously irritated and belittling response.

And I'm not debating with you...

over a year ago

Yeah, I personally by necessity have to play it both ways. mrs N is quite a sub person by nature and playing the dominatrix does not come easily so although I pretend to be cuck I often have to suggest what we should do next.

I think it works for us because it provides some variety. I certainly wouldn't want to be a doormat and it's just role playing for us at end of day.

over a year ago

in Lancashire

"The ability to give a succinct answer to an asked question was all that's required.

Not an obviously irritated and belittling response.

And I'm not debating with you..."

if you had actually asked a question based upon an actuality rather than your distortion to provoke an argument so you could get aggressive then perhaps we may have a discourse..

till then bye..

By *asyuk OP   Man
over a year ago

West London

Some people do like an argument don't they?

I like knowing what makes people so deliciously filthy in their own ways

over a year ago

We as a couple like to try lots of different things. At the moment we are very into cuckold and both enjoy watching each other enjoy the role play. Who knows why people enjoy certain things.

over a year ago

"Yeah, I personally by necessity have to play it both ways. mrs N is quite a sub person by nature and playing the dominatrix does not come easily so although I pretend to be cuck I often have to suggest what we should do next.

I think it works for us because it provides some variety. I certainly wouldn't want to be a doormat and it's just role playing for us at end of day."

By *ustyBrunette35Couple
over a year ago

birmingham

"The ability to give a succinct answer to an asked question was all that's required.

Not an obviously irritated and belittling response.."

over a year ago

I get a huge kick out if seeing mrs ox enjoy herself with other guys ( and girls but her preference is guys) - but I'd echo that don't consider myself humiliated.

By *ordonBennettMan
over a year ago

dover

"

Here's a bonus question; do the cuckold couples that you know of or who are reading switch from a day to day situation when the man takes the lead to this more sub role for sex?

"

That's an interesting observation as the guy who likes to be cuckolded and fully humiliated in a couple that I have visited several times, is quite an assertive character in everyday life, in sharp contrast to the subservient role he enjoys adopting in the bedroom, where his wife and I take the leading and dominant roles. A switch of character as you suggest.

By *asyuk OP   Man
over a year ago

West London

It's mainly guys who've responded in here. Anything from the female halves?

From the same couples would be particularly interesting, but new ones too

over a year ago

"It's mainly guys who've responded in here. Anything from the female halves?

From the same couples would be particularly interesting, but new ones too "

your OP was more directed towards the cuckold though??

By *asyuk OP   Man
over a year ago

West London

Hmm. I directed at least one question specifically to the woman and one to the couple...

By *eanieMan
over a year ago

Worcester

I'm looking for a lady to fuck my arse too.

over a year ago

If I got home every night after work to clean a river of cum from my wife's pussy, put there by her black lover, I'd be a very happy man. And that's just the tip of the ice berg....

By *ishopstippleMan
over a year ago

Purley

Easyuk thanks for picking up the mantle.

plse PM me

Post new Message to Thread