Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

Studland Beach, Tuesday

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Hoping to go to the beach on Tuesday, will be my first time at a nude beach. I am aware some places are a meeting places for gays, and being a straight guy, that is not what I am after. Was wondering if anybody could tell me if it is fairly busy during the week? Is it easy to get to?

Thanks in advance

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *bi HaiveMan
Forum Mod

over a year ago

Cheeseville, Somerset

What are you after?

It's a beach. A public one. Where people sunbathe - old, a few younger folk, and some families with kids.

I went the other day between work meetings. Sunbathed for a couple of hours, got a bit burnt and went back to work.

If you're going because you're looking for something more than sunbathing on a beach - skip the beach completely and just head down the dunes like most of the other lone guys that go there.

Before they find little going on, head back to the beach - and stroll atop the dunes above the beach like dozens of meerkats.

A

over a year ago

Well I mostly want to go for the sunbathing and just enjoy relaxing nude on the beach. I am a bit curious about what goes on in the dunes so may take a wander, but if it is just gay action going on then I won't bother checking it out.

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

As Obi said nothing much happens in the dunes, except a bunch of guys wandering about wondering why they keep seeing other guys wandering about... it's a naturist beach not a swingers club, it's busy when it's sunny and pretty empty in the snow.

To be honest you will probably find a lot more to look at in the dunes behind a clothed beach

over a year ago

Ok thanks for the heads up! Best just staying on the beach and enjoying the sun!

By *imon and saffyCouple
over a year ago

southampton

And it's patrolled by the police in a big 4x4

over a year ago

Avoid the dunes dude. If it isn't just guys walking round looking puzzled then the other alternative is just a few wankers....

By *leasuresharerMan
over a year ago

southampton

Studland is a naturist beach not a swinging club

I go frequently during the week to sunbathe, swim, read my book, listen to music, chat to people - it's a beach just where you are naked

I'm sure that some people do get up to other things though

over a year ago

Thank you

By *lovisMan
over a year ago

Twickenham

Keep a look out for the Dorset Police drone that flies overhead looking out for people misbehaving in the dunes.

By *olden_Road_to_SamarkandMan
over a year ago

LONDON

About 15 years ago, on weekend evenings, it was quite swingy. Times have changed though, particularly with more people having access to the web and the advent of UK clubs. It wasn't helped by people who weren't discreet and those that didn't consider the families etc. that also use the beach. Still a fab place to get a tan or go for a walk though, and an excellent pub in Studland village to boot!

By *igSuki81Man
over a year ago

Retirement Village

"What are you after?

It's a beach. A public one. Where people sunbathe - old, a few younger folk, and some families with kids.

I went the other day between work meetings. Sunbathed for a couple of hours, got a bit burnt and went back to work.

If you're going because you're looking for something more than sunbathing on a beach - skip the beach completely and just head down the dunes like most of the other lone guys that go there.

Before they find little going on, head back to the beach - and stroll atop the dunes above the beach like dozens of meerkats.

A"

I dont like meerkats

over a year ago

Sounds fun. I like undisturbed beach time, not sure about the nude bit though

By *uds1Couple
over a year ago

lanark

just back from 2 weeks there

over a year ago

Studland is a lovely beach. It even has whistling sand that squeaks when you rub your feet through it (very rare) except for whistling sands up in North Wales.

It's lovely to be able to sit and sunbathe , play games and chill in the nude. The nice chap in the dune buggy thing let us take dog on as well provided we stayed near the end and we cleaned up any mess. I hope it always stays as a lovely place to be on a nice warm sunny day and not get spoilt by people doing rude and lewd things in the dunes.

over a year ago

Thank you all for the responses. I will bear all your comments in mind!

over a year ago

Beautiful beach. And I see what you mean about meerkats haha

By *mm_n_ZedCouple
over a year ago

Fareham

Bolton is a long way to go to sit on a beach - are you down this way anyway?

over a year ago

It certainly is. But yes I was down there for business and had the afternoon free. Fortunately the weather was nice so went for a trip

over a year ago

Another wanky guy - that why the NT have patrols on 4x4s to stop wankers like you

over a year ago

I beg your pardon?

over a year ago

"Another wanky guy - that why the NT have patrols on 4x4s to stop wankers like you"

WTF

over a year ago

Definitely WTF moment, I don't even know these guys and they don't know me either so I don't know how they came to that conclusion...!

over a year ago

i went as part of a couple a few years ago.we were near the dunes and a man sat just in the dunes behind us wanking.i gave him a couple of minutes before i had enough.

i told him very clearly if he didnt fuck off in 10 seconds i would punch him,he went.

disgusting when we just wanted a chill on a nice beach

By *tirling DarkCouple
over a year ago

Stirling

Sadly many nudist beaches are spoilt, some closed, due to the men who go simply to wank off as they look at people enjoying the sun.

We used to go to a lovely beach in Norfolk but this was closed due to the pathetic minority.

What is interesting is most of these meerkats are men most couples wouldn't play with.

over a year ago

"Sadly many nudist beaches are spoilt, some closed, due to the men who go simply to wank off as they look at people enjoying the sun.

We used to go to a lovely beach in Norfolk but this was closed due to the pathetic minority.

What is interesting is most of these meerkats are men most couples wouldn't play with. "

Well of course, that is why the loiter in the dunes to watch from a distance. And it's mostly gay guys too. I'm pretty sure I saw a 3 male 3way going on in the entrance to the dunes from the beach. Was something I wish I never saw! However an older couple did head off into the dunes too

By *vgloryholebs16TV/TS
over a year ago

Bristol.

As you have blocked single guys,i will try and answer yr question about men fabbing yr cock pics when you want women to do it...

My feeling is lots of guys on here love cock pics (str8,bi and gay) and it seems lots of women don't.. so try putting torso smiling face etc and the gals may fab them..

As for studland,i have had lots of naughty times in the dunes away from families... look around you,all kinds on offer..

over a year ago

I know a better place for some horny action on studland! if you head up to old harry rocks, get quite close to the cliff area and jump!! theres loads and loads of action round there

over a year ago

"I know a better place for some horny action on studland! if you head up to old harry rocks, get quite close to the cliff area and jump!! theres loads and loads of action round there "

Sounds good, will have to check it out next time I'm down that way! Thanks

over a year ago

"I know a better place for some horny action on studland! if you head up to old harry rocks, get quite close to the cliff area and jump!! theres loads and loads of action round there

Sounds good, will have to check it out next time I'm down that way! Thanks "

over a year ago

You tricked me!!

Post new Message to Thread