Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

swallowing piss and cum

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Seen a profile on here where an 18yo is swallowing piss and cum from hundreds of guys but says it's safe sex on profile I'm not a scientist but either this girl is not expecting to live long or will be very Ill soon RIP

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Drinking human waste is not bad for you. Its not great or bad. Each to there own on it tho.

By *arehamMan
over a year ago

handforth

Sounds very risky to me,wasn't it this that killed Freddie mercury?

over a year ago

"Drinking human waste is not bad for you. Its not great or bad. Each to there own on it tho.

"

Its waste for a good reason

over a year ago

"Sounds very risky to me,wasn't it this that killed Freddie mercury?"
think it was death that finally killed Freddy

over a year ago

"Sounds very risky to me,wasn't it this that killed Freddie mercury?"

He died of hiv or aids, not swallowing cum and piss

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

You be ok on night out cheap round for everyone then.

By *he TrunkMan
over a year ago

Manchester

"Seen a profile on here where an 18yo is swallowing piss and cum from hundreds of guys but says it's safe sex on profile I'm not a scientist but either this girl is not expecting to live long or will be very Ill soon RIP "

Well if it's clear from her profile that this is a favoured pastime of hers, then potential meets can make their own choice, just as she can about whether to take the risks involved to get what she needs from sexual activities.

The only issue I have, is if people are doing things like this whilst purporting not to

over a year ago

A verification trail will lead a lot of people back to someone. I have been put off meeting recently since spending an evening playing detective. Piss is sterile when it leaves the body,so a doctor told me. I couldn't imagine swallowing huge amounts can be stomach able though

over a year ago

"Sounds very risky to me,wasn't it this that killed Freddie mercury? think it was death that finally killed Freddy"

Haha that made me chuckle.

over a year ago

I know people who drink their urine once a day and I can see the benefits of it. One has not been to the doctors in 20 years, and despite being 50 they could pass for 25!

The body takes what at needs at that moment from food and discards everything else. If you are eating healthy then it will be discarding a lot of the nutrients from the food, which by drinking the pee helps put back into the body.

I for one couldn't do it, but I've seen he research and the effects.

As for doing it to get my kicks it's not for me, personally. Can't imagine she's going to be guzzling tonnes of it though, it's hard enough yo get a gang bang with 10 men together, never mind hundreds lol

over a year ago

"I know people who drink their urine once a day and I can see the benefits of it. One has not been to the doctors in 20 years, and despite being 50 they could pass for 25!

The body takes what at needs at that moment from food and discards everything else. If you are eating healthy then it will be discarding a lot of the nutrients from the food, which by drinking the pee helps put back into the body.

As for doing it to get my kicks it's not for me, personally. Can't imagine she's going to be guzzling tonnes of it though, it's hard enough yo get a gang bang with 10 men together, never mind hundreds lol"

i rather take a multi-vitamin lol

over a year ago

"I know people who drink their urine once a day and I can see the benefits of it. One has not been to the doctors in 20 years, and despite being 50 they could pass for 25!

As for doing it to get my kicks it's not for me, personally. Can't imagine she's going to be guzzling tonnes of it though, it's hard enough yo get a gang bang with 10 men together, never mind hundreds lol"

Don't be too sure about that. If you're advertising yourself or visiting clubs as a piss drinking slut they will come

By *ophieslutTV/TS
over a year ago

Central

There have been endless debates about swallowing/spitting cum from blow jobs. Piss is likely safer than cum, from what I've read.

This sounds like a slant against those of us who have multiple partners in a night - if someone does something once, then they may still be at risk.

The risks seem low from oral sex, unless there is some skin wound. Just ignore profiles of others that are into stuff that you're not, and I don't think it's a sweet spirited approach to almost damn others for preferring multiple partners.

over a year ago

As for doing it to get my kicks it's not for me, personally. Can't imagine she's going to be guzzling tonnes of it though, it's hard enough yo get a gang bang with 10 men together, never mind hundreds lol

Don't be too sure about that. If you're advertising yourself or visiting clubs as a piss drinking slut they will come "

If I'm thinking it's who you guys are thinking then I've seen her in action in the flesh and she does guzzle a whole lot down. - It's quite unpleasant to watch.

over a year ago

Don't be too sure about that. If you're advertising yourself or visiting clubs as a piss drinking slut they will come

If I'm thinking it's who you guys are thinking then I've seen her in action in the flesh and she does guzzle a whole lot down. - It's quite unpleasant to watch. "

Eeeeeewk

over a year ago

No good god no!

Undigested food goes into poop (most actually gets consumed by the bacteria in your gut) piss is the toxins filters out of your blood by your kidneys.

1 it causes dehydration

2 the urea is dangerous and will need re filtering thus putting your kidneys under more strain.

The only possible benefit is a few extra salts but most of us have too much salts anyway.

Saying drinking piss gives you nutrients back is like saying you should scrape all the crap out of your oil filter and put it back in the engine when you change the oil.

If your piss has nutrients in it ie amino acids, protein or glucose it's because you either have kidney damage and the membranes have over sized holes or you've got diabetes.

over a year ago

"Sounds very risky to me,wasn't it this that killed Freddie mercury?

He died of hiv or aids, not swallowing cum and piss"

over a year ago

He died of hiv or aids, not swallowing cum and piss"

Hand Why did hé die of AID,s?

over a year ago

Not for me either

over a year ago

And piss pictures aren't allowed on here so if you see any, report them and they'll be taken down

over a year ago

He died of hiv or aids, not swallowing cum and piss

Hand Why did hé die of AID,s? "

Through unprotected sex. It can be passed on through a number of ways but unprotected sex is the common cause. It was the bronchial pneumonia that ultimately killed him, resulted from the AIDs.

Post new Message to Thread