Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

2 bi guys for women only

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Following on from another post (A fantasy you have never achieved) theres a lot of females wanting a session with 2 bi guys.

They either want to watch, or join in (or both) with 2 guys.

A: is this a common female fantasy?

B: would most women dare to follow it through if the opportunity was there?

C: have any of you females actually achieved this fantasy?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I have had a fair few bi MMF, I love them, the best was a couple I met, they was both bi so used to meet women every now and again for 3sums, most bi guys don't kiss but because these were partners they did everything, had some great meets with them

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 06/07/14 10:06:14]

over a year ago

Yes

Yes

Yes

over a year ago

my first threesome was with 2 bi guys mmmm memories so much fun we repeated a week later

over a year ago

"I have had a fair few bi MMF, I love them, the best was a couple I met, they was both bi so used to meet women every now and again for 3sums, most bi guys don't kiss but because these were partners they did everything, had some great meets with them "

but the kissing is half the fun :o

over a year ago

"I have had a fair few bi MMF, I love them, the best was a couple I met, they was both bi so used to meet women every now and again for 3sums, most bi guys don't kiss but because these were partners they did everything, had some great meets with them

but the kissing is half the fun :o"

I love to see guys kiss

over a year ago

Yes this is super hot!!

over a year ago

Maybe

Oh yesss please

Nope not yet

over a year ago

As the female of the couple I've met quite a few bi guys on my own. Threesomes and moresomes. They are definitely one of my favourite types of meets

over a year ago

"I have had a fair few bi MMF, I love them, the best was a couple I met, they was both bi so used to meet women every now and again for 3sums, most bi guys don't kiss but because these were partners they did everything, had some great meets with them

but the kissing is half the fun :o

I love to see guys kiss "

we both luv that too xxxxx

over a year ago

i see posts from couples looking for two bi guys yet they have set their filter to block single guys! myself and a male bi buddy are looking for a fem or couple to play with

over a year ago

"i see posts from couples looking for two bi guys yet they have set their filter to block single guys! myself and a male bi buddy are looking for a fem or couple to play with"

Maybe they're looking for a MM couple as that way it saves the awkwardness and difficulty of trying to find 2 separate bi guys who fancy each other and are actually willing to play with each other

By *im himCouple (MM)
over a year ago

bedworth

A gen bi couple here . Was the main reason we joined fab . Have had a few now and must say , very horny . Like some more now , specially where the male is fully bi . Single woman still not had yet though and well up for it .

Post new Message to Thread