Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

Prince Alberts

Jump to newest

By *rystal Tipps - Alistair OP   Couple
over a year ago

livingston

We were wondering what the thoughts of the ladies were on men with prince Alberts and how it was on your love life.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

We haven't been there yet so cannot comment on how good it was .

Fox thought , briefly, on having it done and spoke to a piercer , he left walking crossed legged with watery eyes ..

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

My bf has his done and it vwe too it was a little uncomfortable at first and made me bleed but now I love it and really enjoy it xxxx

By *ensualtouch15Man
over a year ago

ashby de la zouch

It's a curious topic ? I have had mine 13 years , every vanilla encounter and fab meet has alleged to love it ? Many ladies not on fab when chatting seem intrigued and aroused by the idea .many ladies who are vocal on the fab forums seem to hate them it's a bizarre twist I think . If you love fingers inside stimulating your magic places then a piercing can have the same intensely stimulating effect xx

By *andybeachWoman
over a year ago

In the middle

My ex partner had one and I have to say it hit the spot and he wore a large 8mm ring or bar, he usually took it out for long oral sessions for the sake of my teeth

By *etish55Man
over a year ago

watford

I have Mine done with a very big bar anyone is welcome to Pm me to have a Look x

Post new Message to Thread