Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

Gang bang. Team

Jump to newest

By *agxteam OP   Man
over a year ago

norwich

The tag. Team. We were getings. Lots of bookings. Till we. Got a lady. Who book a date be ame friends. The caned her date. And started contacting the dates we had book so they can led. And in some cases blocked us. .... It like a virus. What do they get out of it this site is for people who want sex with others. Not be selaburt. We are trying to re book. Our. Dates. The idear of haveing. A reg group of guys. Made up. From guys. That have there. Own. Profiles. We have Put part of there profile and pic. On mine. We play as a team. One for all. All for one. Not going to tell who there are any more. Take care in joy life. Cliff

(thread closed by moderator)

Reply privately

By *b430Man
over a year ago

Tayside

OK

Reply privately

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I've just deciphered some of the OP:

woman wanted a gangbang set up.contacted the OP, to get the guys.Then contacted the guys herself and blocked the OP.

Reply privately

over a year ago

??????

Reply privately

over a year ago

I have genuinely tried to understand it. I couldn't, so I'm afraid I can't comment on the ops question/comment/rant

Reply privately

By *adybee77Woman
over a year ago

MAMOBA, miles and miles of bugger all (Aberdeenshire)

So you had a lady... you chose the guys for her, and she backed out?

Surprised.... not.

If I'm going to have a gangbang, I'd like to choose my own fellas and not be pimped out by someone else.

Good luck finding some other poor soul to fill your requirements. (although i think its more than luck you need)

Reply privately

By *inaTitzTV/TS
over a year ago

Titz Towers, North Notts

Not a patch on the one man shed gang bang crew. Sorry.

Reply privately

over a year ago

I've got it.. I think

They were a GB team and arranged a meet with a lady, she backed out and blocked him? They tried to arrange another date? They are still a GB team but he's not telling you who they are!

It's top secret

Reply privately

By *inaTitzTV/TS
over a year ago

Titz Towers, North Notts

"I've got it.. I think

They were a GB team and arranged a meet with a lady, she backed out and blocked him? They tried to arrange another date? They are still a GB team but he's not telling you who they are!

It's top secret "

Is there still no shed involved????

Reply privately

By *ouple in LancashireCouple
over a year ago

in Lancashire

"I've got it.. I think

It's top secret "

Looks like detective Hottie has a partner..

Reply privately

By *adybee77Woman
over a year ago

"I've got it.. I think

It's top secret

Is there still no shed involved???? "

Are you feeling some shed envy or something Tina?

Can't say shagging in a shed appeals to me... damp, spiders and dust...

Reply privately

over a year ago

"I've got it.. I think

It's top secret

Is there still no shed involved???? "

Not as far as I can tell, I've discovered more.. They want dates but there's a virus involved!

Reply privately

By *inaTitzTV/TS
over a year ago

Titz Towers, North Notts

"I've got it.. I think

It's top secret

Can't say shagging in a shed appeals to me... damp, spiders and dust... "

The shed is from the world famous one man shed gang bang crew thread of 3 months ago.

Picture it, Monday morning, 3 months ago. A very young lad requests a gang bang for his crew. The venue was to be his shed. He didn't have any other males lined up but would have formed the crew himself.

And then we had 175 posts taking the piss and this lad joined in and rode it like a cowboy

Reply privately

By *adybee77Woman
over a year ago

"I've got it.. I think

It's top secret

The shed is from the world famous one man shed gang bang crew thread of 3 months ago.

Picture it, Monday morning, 3 months ago. A very young lad requests a gang bang for his crew. The venue was to be his shed. He didn't have any other males lined up but would have formed the crew himself.

And then we had 175 posts taking the piss and this lad joined in and rode it like a cowboy "

Erse! I missed it, that sounds like a great thread... I may go digging for it later on just for a laugh

Reply privately

over a year ago

At first i thought of The A-Team

A group of ex-United States Army Special Forces soldiers who, near the end of the Vietnam War, were convicted of a crime they did not commit,

But the One for all, All for one comment through me, Are you the Three Musketeers,

I will try again later

Reply privately

over a year ago

In a word

Norwich

Reply privately

over a year ago

I really don't think it's acceptable to critique a profile on the forum. Or appropriate

Reply privately

over a year ago

"I've got it.. I think

It's top secret

And then we had 175 posts taking the piss and this lad joined in and rode it like a cowboy "

Best thread ever

Reply privately

By *mm_n_ZedCouple
over a year ago

Fareham

"I really don't think it's acceptable to critique a profile on the forum. Or appropriate "

I get what you mean but sometimes a profile can give insight into a post or put it into some kind of context.

Reply privately

By *ezebelWoman
over a year ago

North of The Wall - youll need your vest

"I really don't think it's acceptable to critique a profile on the forum. Or appropriate "

I agree. If you cant understand the post then just ignore it.

Reply privately

By *UNCHBOXMan
over a year ago

folkestone

"The tag. Team. We were getings. Lots of bookings. Till we. Got a lady. Who book a date be ame friends. The caned her date. And started contacting the dates we had book so they can led. And in some cases blocked us. .... It like a virus. What do they get out of it this site is for people who want sex with others. Not be selaburt. We are trying to re book. Our. Dates. The idear of haveing. A reg group of guys. Made up. From guys. That have there. Own. Profiles. We have Put part of there profile and pic. On mine. We play as a team. One for all. All for one. Not going to tell who there are any more. Take care in joy life. Cliff "

Tag team? - sounds like some doggy ITV saturday wrestling retro comeback!.

I think Bletchley park would be hard pressed to decode your post above!.

Reply privately

By *ezebelWoman
over a year ago

North of The Wall - youll need your vest

"I really don't think it's acceptable to critique a profile on the forum. Or appropriate

I get what you mean but sometimes a profile can give insight into a post or put it into some kind of context."

The only time you can critique a persons profile is when they ask for it. Otherwise its against forum rules.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"I really don't think it's acceptable to critique a profile on the forum. Or appropriate

I get what you mean but sometimes a profile can give insight into a post or put it into some kind of context."

No reason to ridicule though. I could do that about some profiles if I wanted. I could mention grotesque photographs for instance but what would that achieve?

Reply privately

over a year ago

Wtf!!!!

Reply privately

over a year ago

Reply privately

By *ezebelWoman