Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

Big cocks hurting

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

I've never been with a guy who is well endowed. I've read and heard that it's painful though. I wondered what exactly makes it hurt? Is it that it hits the cervix or that it stretches inside???

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"I've never been with a guy who is well endowed. I've read and heard that it's painful though. I wondered what exactly makes it hurt? Is it that it hits the cervix or that it stretches inside???"

This cab be down to girth as well as length and as long as the man with said larguscockus know how to use it then its not a pain full experience.

over a year ago

"I've never been with a guy who is well endowed. I've read and heard that it's painful though. I wondered what exactly makes it hurt? Is it that it hits the cervix or that it stretches inside???"

I've been told mines the perfect size perhaps you should give it a go, see what you think lol, happy to oblige

over a year ago

It's only painful if the guy doesn't know what he's doing or doesn't care. I find length more of an issue than girth but both enjoyable with a considerate guy

By *andybeachWoman
over a year ago

In the middle

Length can be painful if used badly, I have a friend who is vwe and we have had to find a few positions where I can take it all without it banging on my cervix too much, experimenting was fun though

over a year ago

When you can feel it in stomach banging, its time to start screaming

Her

Post new Message to Thread