Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

Talk about ex's

Jump to newest

By *haved and Smooth OP   Couple
over a year ago

North East

Does anyone else like there partner to tell them about ex's they have fucked while they are fucking. I love Mrs to tell me about her first time, cocks she sucked and where she has been fucked....is that Odd?

Its part of why i want her to have a MFM without me to tell me about it!

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

My bf loves me to tell him all my story's too it really turns him on so your not the only one but tbh I find it a little strange cause winds me up other way round :-/ xx

over a year ago

Yep ... i love it , her ex ( first boyfriend ) is on here and that would be some meet !

over a year ago

I think we all have a secret curiosity for what partner was like with others. We actually have video and pics from past relationships so have seen it all hehe xx

By *adybee77Woman
over a year ago

MAMOBA, miles and miles of bugger all (Aberdeenshire)

"I think we all have a secret curiosity for what partner was like with others. We actually have video and pics from past relationships so have seen it all hehe xx"

wow, do the ex's know? That just smacks of complete disrespect to me... wonder how you'll feel when you are the ex in the clips? I would never share something that intimate with someone else that it wasn't intended for.

we've mentioned experiences but not names or anything.

over a year ago

Husband speaking. Id dearly love to fuck my ex again after 13 years. With a loaded shotgun.

over a year ago

Ex cheated on her and dumped her and he has copies too.

These are only shown to husband, and I am mainly in them so I show to who I choose!

over a year ago

I like to hear about my wifes naughty past but shes not interested in mine which is fine by me.

over a year ago

Absolutely love this! Makes me cum real fast aswell..

By *ruitWoman
over a year ago

near kings lynn

I don't like to think of ex husband and sex in the same paragraph at all. So the thought of thinking of him would make me hurl

Post new Message to Thread