Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

A woman good in bed...

Jump to newest

By *ohnjones3210 OP   Man
over a year ago

Chester

I was just having a bit on lone time in my room while on my trip to birmingham and ive just been pondering over exactly what it is which makes a woman good in bed.

This is what does it for me. Do us guys generally feel the same way?

A woman gets sexual first without you making the first move. - I find this to be a massive turn on!

A woman is keen for you to pay attention to her. When you can just sense that she wants you to make a move or elevate it to the next level. - Sexy as hell!

When she screams/vibrates and shows that you are pleasing her. When she's expressive. - Super turn on but sadly makes me cum quicker

When she actively encourages you to last longer and bring her to climax. It shows that she's interested in cumming too. For she reason, I love that!

Basically, I love the woman to want to be pleasured and I love it when I'm the guy to do it.

Guys, what do you like to see in a woman (apart from a penis! Lol)

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"I was just having a bit on lone time in my room while on my trip to birmingham and ive just been pondering over exactly what it is which makes a woman good in bed.

A woman gets sexual first without you making the first move. - I find this to be a massive turn on!

A woman is keen for you to pay attention to her. When you can just sense that she wants you to make a move or elevate it to the next level. - Sexy as hell!

When she screams/vibrates and shows that you are pleasing her. When she's expressive. - Super turn on but sadly makes me cum quicker

When she actively encourages you to last longer and bring her to climax. It shows that she's interested in cumming too. For she reason, I love that!

Basically, I love the woman to want to be pleasured and I love it when I'm the guy to do it.

Guys, what do you like to see in a woman (apart from a penis! Lol)"

By *histler21Man
over a year ago

Ipswich

"I was just having a bit on lone time in my room while on my trip to birmingham and ive just been pondering over exactly what it is which makes a woman good in bed.

I figure just being in the same room as be is a good start...

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 04/07/14 21:01:34]

over a year ago

Post new Message to Thread