Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

Does anyone else know...

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

A couple who you meet regularly but aren't on Fab or any other site?

I travel a lot in my job, and struck lucky one evening at my hotel bar. I got chatting to a nice couple, we had quite a good laugh and a few drinks. Then came a moment where she looked at him, and he asked if I fancied joining them in their room.

They are the nicest couple and we keep in touch and meet up regularly - but they have never been on a swing site.

Anyone else have friends like this?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

No but there are a few people who wish they did.

By *ouple_SpondonCouple
over a year ago

Spondon

We met our regular FB on a different site years ago. Despite still frequenting the site (just to write a blog though, not as paying members) we've never seen him, or spoken to him on there again. However, we still meet with him every other month or so.

Also we met another guy a couple of times that we knew from playing an on-line video game some years back. Mrs was flirting with him in the open chat, they privately chatted and she offered a chance for him to join us. Obviously he didn't believe it at all, surely too good to be true right?

Weirdly, despite having success off Fab we find ourselves drawn to Fab whenever we think about branching out, as though there is no other way to achieve what we want to achieve.

By *arehamMan
over a year ago

handforth

Yes it happened to my three times twice at work when two mate's said do you fancy fucking my wife so I said ok and went round and fucked them both,the other time is was round at anther friend's house and she was telling me about going to see someone to fuck her but it did not work out so I said to her how about to me fucking you,so she said ok,and I gave her a good fucking,very surprised I was to but very happy.

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Yes, I put my story on the forum earlier this week:

http://www.fabswingers.com/forum/stories/286281

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"Yes it happened to my three times twice at work when two mate's said do you fancy fucking my wife so I said ok and went round and fucked them both,the other time is was round at anther friend's house and she was telling me about going to see someone to fuck her but it did not work out so I said to her how about to me fucking you,so she said ok,and I gave her a good fucking,very surprised I was to but very happy. "

LOL, you have got really generous friends

However, I am surprised they were so open about it, particularly as you worked with them. Maybe, it is advisable to keep work and play separate.

Post new Message to Thread