Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

gangbang

Jump to newest

By *onythecat OP   Man
over a year ago

bolton

Hi everyone just wondering how females feel about gangbangs and there experiences and how many guys they hav taken on at once and venues ie hotels private houses clubs etc

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *izzyandLonglegsCouple
over a year ago

Whyteleafe

11 at a club apparently!

I was in such a horny mood, gushed over all of them I think too lol

By *arteeneWoman
over a year ago

aylesbury

Mm that is my dram to be gang banged x

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

8 but it was with another lady

Would love to do again xx

over a year ago

dont like gangbangs prefer threesomes, most i had was about 4 it was crap realy.

By *hrisANtifCouple
over a year ago

Napoli, Italy

Most I have had is 6 and I absolutely love it!! I love getting all the attention and having all those guys wanting me,touching me,rubbing me,I love having their hands all over me,I love sucking them one after the other, I love them licking me and and fucking me,I love how I feel when I'm in the middle of all those guys I can't stop cumming,and I love it when they cum all over me,on my face,on my tits,in my hair,it's just amazing and I would encourage every girl on here to try it at least once!!!

over a year ago

"Most I have had is 6 and I absolutely love it!! I love getting all the attention and having all those guys wanting me,touching me,rubbing me,I love having their hands all over me,I love sucking them one after the other, I love them licking me and and fucking me,I love how I feel when I'm in the middle of all those guys I can't stop cumming,and I love it when they cum all over me,on my face,on my tits,in my hair,it's just amazing and I would encourage every girl on here to try it at least once!!! "

Soooo very true

By *eddonistikMan
over a year ago

Manchester

"Most I have had is 6 and I absolutely love it!! I love getting all the attention and having all those guys wanting me,touching me,rubbing me,I love having their hands all over me,I love sucking them one after the other, I love them licking me and and fucking me,I love how I feel when I'm in the middle of all those guys I can't stop cumming,and I love it when they cum all over me,on my face,on my tits,in my hair,it's just amazing and I would encourage every girl on here to try it at least once!!! "

Just 6? I once had over 60 guys at my place for 2 women, quite a few of the guys came 23 and even 4 times that evening. Those ladies were well and truly fucked

over a year ago

5 and it was a private meet.. Originally invited 8 or 10.. It was a good evening.

over a year ago

9 at chams plus my hubby so 10 .... lush

By *ilthy fun bareCouple
over a year ago

Ripon

7 for me. Also at a club.

By *ILLY aka SirslagWoman
over a year ago

Land of the Prince Bishops

At a house and 15 my highest but anything from 5 to 10 is my norm and always in a house x

By *D40Couple
over a year ago

Wolverhampton

"9 at chams plus my hubby so 10 .... lush "

Did you go off somewhere private or just have a free for all in the dark room?

I quite fancy taking 3 to start and move from there

By *rightonsteveMan
over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

I've been a participant. About 10 one time and about 6 the other. The ladies really enjoyed it. So did the guys. A lot of men invited chickened out.

over a year ago

I love them, done a few gangbang's now. Most in one session was 13, at our's.

Sharon

over a year ago

I've done a few gang bangs not really my thing I find them a little clinical and they seem to be all about the woman sucking and fucking and not getting a great deal back, last one I did was 8 guys and not a single one went down on me but all expected a blow job, I prefer more personal meets where my needs are met too

over a year ago

It's a fantasy but scares me a bit x

over a year ago

I arrange them....get in touch ladies x

over a year ago

12. At serviced apartment it was a great afternoon

By *eddonistikMan
over a year ago

Manchester

"I arrange them....get in touch ladies x"

So do I, North West branch

By *arteeneWoman
over a year ago

aylesbury

"I arrange them....get in touch ladies x

So do I, North West branch"

Well let me know if you want arrange one for me x

By *eddonistikMan
over a year ago

Manchester

"I arrange them....get in touch ladies x

So do I, North West branch.

Well let me know if you want arrange one for me x"

Aylesbury's a long way to travel from to Manchester surely?

over a year ago

"I've done a few gang bangs not really my thing I find them a little clinical and they seem to be all about the woman sucking and fucking and not getting a great deal back, last one I did was 8 guys and not a single one went down on me but all expected a blow job, I prefer more personal meets where my needs are met too "

Call me a prude, but I probably wouldn't be in too much of a rush to stick my tongue where 7 other cocks had just been.

By *eddonistikMan
over a year ago

Manchester

"I've done a few gang bangs not really my thing I find them a little clinical and they seem to be all about the woman sucking and fucking and not getting a great deal back, last one I did was 8 guys and not a single one went down on me but all expected a blow job, I prefer more personal meets where my needs are met too

Call me a prude, but I probably wouldn't be in too much of a rush to stick my tongue where 7 other cocks had just been."

Half of the fun

over a year ago

"I've done a few gang bangs not really my thing I find them a little clinical and they seem to be all about the woman sucking and fucking and not getting a great deal back, last one I did was 8 guys and not a single one went down on me but all expected a blow job, I prefer more personal meets where my needs are met too "

I have witnessed similar and all the men just viewed the woman as a set of orifices, she might as well have been a blow up doll for all they cared. I fail to see why any woman would want to be utilised like that, surely a self respect issue? Have had MMMMFs and the sole purpose of those meets were for the men to pleasure me, hands, fingers tongue and yes if I asked, cocks. You may ask what was in it for them? Well who knows....maybe they like to see a woman sexually satisfied rather than just empty their balls. I have got to say as well at several of the organised gang bangsI have attended most of the men were quite unattractive and probably would struggle to get regular meets and maybe that's why they are willing to fork out up to £80 (most places charge single men for gang bangs do they not?) for the chance of fucking someone sixth hand?

over a year ago

Fucking hell you've got me rock hard here

Post new Message to Thread