Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

Bumping into friends??

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Anyone ever seen a friend or someone they know at a discreet club or a meet? I'm worried about going to my local club incase I see someone I know as I wouldn't want any colleagues of mine knowing this about this side of me!

Has this happened to you, if so what happened??

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *andWCouple
over a year ago

Pontypridd

It's happened to us quite a few times as there is only one club near, we have all just laughed it off and carried on as we were x

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Oh god! Don't think I could laugh it off, I'm a very discreet person! Haha

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Have had a neighbour and a work colleague on this site. Not met any at a club yet but hardly a problem as they would be in the same situation as us

By *issHottieBottieWoman
over a year ago

Kent

"Oh god! Don't think I could laugh it off, I'm a very discreet person! Haha

"

I know what you mean that was my main concern the first time I went to a club but then I though they'd only be there for the same reason as me so would it really matter?

By *andWCouple
over a year ago

Pontypridd

"Oh god! Don't think I could laugh it off, I'm a very discreet person! Haha

"

Oh don't get me wrong we were dying initially and thought about doing a runner but they were in exactly the same predicament x

over a year ago

Had a nice chat to a local fabber in lidl this afternoon. She didn't mind, I didn't mind....think a few other shoppers overhearing our convo may have been puzzled at what they heard!

over a year ago

Hubbie walked into our next door neighbor at Abfabs.

Not that we would of said anything any more than we would say anything if we spotted someone we knew on here xx

By *nigmatic1Woman
over a year ago

A seaside town near you!

Let's face it, we're all on here for the same reason so they can hardly look down their noses at anyone can they? Once the shock is over just laugh!!

By *aughtynigel02121980Man
over a year ago

Brandon

I met an old neighbour who lived two doors down years ago at a club. And at the same club I met an old fishing friend who didnt recognised me at first. Both were shocked to say the least

over a year ago

I went to my local club, never again, whilst I accept that they and I will be discreet, my sons friend being there was enough not forgetting being offered money by someone who has a couples profile with his wife and his own single profile she knows nothing about

over a year ago

A guy I didn't recognise asked if I was on fab...in pennys. Luckily my friend didn't notice so I said no and walked off. Safe to say I'm never wearing that top and bra combo again

over a year ago

Bumped in to one of my customers once. Both there for the same thing so no big deal

over a year ago

Met a lady at a gay club i go to, we recognised that we knew each other but couldnt remember where from. Chatted for bit then parted and i still dont know who she was.

Also had a guy id played with at a swingers club come up to me when i was with some "straight" tgirls (ie ones who dont play) and say hello, explaining how i knew him was a bit tricky.

Usually i think, well they have a secret like me to hide so im not bothered.

over a year ago

On our first visit to Hamshaws ( How old are we!!) we decided to have a dip in the pool and in there was the woman who Vixen used to baby sit for in the very small village that she comes from.

We were pleased to meet someone we knew, she evidently wasn't and promptly cleared off.

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

"Anyone ever seen a friend or someone they know at a discreet club or a meet? I'm worried about going to my local club incase I see someone I know as I wouldn't want any colleagues of mine knowing this about this side of me!

Has this happened to you, if so what happened?? "

It's a risk you run and if you're not prepared to take it its best not to go to clubs locally. Last time we were at a club in the day time a couple of guys were delivering a washing machine and I wondered then what would have happened if they'd recognised a neighbour or friend

over a year ago

Well, found out my brother and sister in law swing too...that was awkward

over a year ago

"Let's face it, we're all on here for the same reason so they can hardly look down their noses at anyone can they? Once the shock is over just laugh!! "

over a year ago

I guess the only issue would be if you keep this part of life private but the friends you bump into don't ! Could you trust them not to mention it to anyone else

Post new Message to Thread