Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

Wink with a twist

Jump to newest

By *aughtynigel02121980 OP   Man
over a year ago

Brandon

I just received a wink from a couple which is pretty good. As its always nice to hear form new people. Here is where it get a little interesting.

I looked their profile up to corospond and I am unable to view their profile so there is no chance of replying to their wink.

I then looked their profile up using my couples profile. Yes I am a male half of a couple with a single profile too. Anyway I looked their profile up and was able to view their profile that way. I then sent a message saying about the wink. The message was read but never replied too.

Nothing stranger than folk

(thread closed by moderator)

Reply privately

By *adybee77Woman
over a year ago

MAMOBA, miles and miles of bugger all (Aberdeenshire)

"I just received a wink from a couple which is pretty good. As its always nice to hear form new people. Here is where it get a little interesting.

I looked their profile up to corospond and I am unable to view their profile so there is no chance of replying to their wink.

I then looked their profile up using my couples profile. Yes I am a male half of a couple with a single profile too. Anyway I looked their profile up and was able to view their profile that way. I then sent a message saying about the wink. The message was read but never replied too.

Nothing stranger than folk"

wow, love the respect shown there... trying to get round their block isn't very good. I'd have ignored that message too, and blocked.

Reply privately

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

May have been as simple as a slip of the finger and sent by mistake, been there and done that

Reply privately

By *aughtynigel02121980 OP   Man
over a year ago

Brandon

It wasnt lack of respect. my pictures had been fabbed by the couple who sent me that wink. Some people have filters on their profile for whatever reason that is. Was a solution to a problem,no more no less.

So I find it a little strange to receive the wink when I cant even reply to it through my own profile.

And the message I sent was just to point out that I couldnt reply through my own personal profile

Reply privately

By *ezebelWoman
over a year ago

North of The Wall - youll need your vest

You are not supposed to use one profile to get round a block on another like that, and if they report you for doing it you may well end up with just one profile or even none at all....

Reply privately