Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

60+ females

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Any ladies meeting the age wanna chat? Meet? Or anyone out there in fab land have same thoughts as i do regarding older ladies?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I'd gladly meet a woman of 60+ provided there was mutual attraction, trouble is that there's not many of them overall on here, when you do find one it's rare that she's particularly local, and I think many of them don't take younger men seriously, perhaps considering them immature or simply not their cup of tea, given that many of these older women specify they're looking for males of a similar age.

over a year ago

I'd love some fun with a 60+ female...there are some seriously glamourous mature ladies out there...

over a year ago

"I'd love some fun with a 60+ female...there are some seriously glamourous mature ladies out there..."

over a year ago

We are both in our 60's and enjoying the best sex ever. God in his wisdom gave me the ugliest face under the sun and hit it with a fucking shovel, but I swear my wife gets more beautiful with every day that passes, she looks amazing for a woman in her 60's. For anyone interested we're looking for VVWE men to hook up with.

over a year ago

Hi like you I have a thing about older ladies. Always have done since I lost my virginity in my teens to a woman twice my age.

They often have really nice slightly fuller figures and nice relaxed approach to sex with liking like me for lots of sensual foreplay and oral.

They can be delightful in bed.

Post new Message to Thread