Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

Stretchmarks

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

I'm very shy at showing my naked body to anybody but my hubby as I have horrible stretchmarks, I haven't had any kids either. I always cover my stomach when I go to meet anyone, my question is do stretchmarks turn you guys and girls off? And how can I overcome this shyness?? As I would love to just go naked and have lots of fun without thinking about what they think of my body. X

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *rightonsteveMan
over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

I'd kiss them.

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Sunbeds make them blend in, I use them once a week for 12 mins for this very reason, you can hardly see mine since I started using them

By *tevelizCouple
over a year ago

northampton

just go for it.

Most naturist will not give you a disapproving look as we all have bits of our body that we don't like.The bits that are covered attract the attention to wonder what is hdden.

over a year ago

"I'd kiss them. "

Awww that's lovely

over a year ago

Stretch marks are part of what makes you you....we all have bits of our body we wish we could get rid of or change. If you just be yourself and be happy with what you've got, you'll relax - nobody is judging you, and if they are then they're not worth knowing. Remember you are beautiful

over a year ago

Stretchmarks don't bother me but everybody is different. I would just make it clear you have them and people can decide.

If you are having a good shag elasticity of skin will be the last thing on your mind

over a year ago

I have stretch marks and scars and sometimes o try to hide them but since being on site I have learnt that most people don't take any notice of them .

over a year ago

I would never discount a woman because of stretch marks.

over a year ago

When I first started working out years ago, my biceps grew so fast that my upper arms looked like they were covered in raspberry ripples, the good news though is that over time the colour gradually fades, whilst they turn a little paler than the rest of your skin, they look much less noticeable.

By *umpleteazerWoman
over a year ago

Flintshire

Although they are not red anymore, my stomach is covered with them and is kind of rippled (can't think of a better way to describe the effect lol) by the different texture of the skin that has been stretched. I tend to forget once action is on the cards. I figure I am a big girl so most people will be expecting a few stretch marks anyway. No one has commented or run screaming from the room yet

Maybe wear a babydoll or something until you are completely in the moment then whip it off once comfortable?

By *lovisMan
over a year ago

Twickenham

Stretchmarks, scars, wrinkles - they are like the lines on a map that tell our stories.....(ok mixed metaphors but y'all be getting my drift)

over a year ago

"I have stretch marks and scars and sometimes o try to hide them but since being on site I have learnt that most people don't take any notice of them ."

I've never had anyone comment on mine, I think most on here are just looking for normal everyday people and normal everyday people come with war wounds

over a year ago

"Stretchmarks, scars, wrinkles - they are like the lines on a map that tell our stories.....(ok mixed metaphors but y'all be getting my drift)"

By *yrdwomanWoman
over a year ago

Putting the 'cum' in Eboracum

I have pretty big ones from having my daughter, but I've had them for twenty years and so they are part of me. I don't even notice them, and I can honestly say no-one has ever said they won't touch me because of them.

I know its easy for me to say this, but you notice them more than anyone else does. Forget them and have fun. Or if they really bother you, buy nice negligees to wear while playing.

over a year ago

It doesn't matter what others think anyway - be comfortable with you & what you're blessed with! If someone is shallow enough to base their opinion of you over stretch marks they're not "your kinda people" anyway! Get naked & Be happy :D

over a year ago

I have them from having kids

No one has ever ever said anything about them

I also have saggy skin on my belly and again no one said anything but I would rather cover it up with underwear but most men take it all off anyway so I guess no one cares .

Not like I can do anything they are there to stay !

over a year ago

Thank you for all your lovely comments people, starting to feel a little better already

over a year ago

"It doesn't matter what others think anyway - be comfortable with you & what you're blessed with! If someone is shallow enough to base their opinion of you over stretch marks they're not "your kinda people" anyway! Get naked & Be happy :D "

Sometimes it's not about other people if you don't feel good about yourself people can tell you till the cows come home your beautiful of you don't feel it you won't believe it, this kind of thing is something you have to sort out In your own head

over a year ago

What is perfection? We are all people. People are different and come in many guises, shapes and sizes. I have yet to meet someone who does not have an imperfection. Revel in the variety of life. Really, some stretch marks should not be a barrier. I am sure that you have overcome much greater issues in your life.

* Care of Agony Aunt Productions but sent in good faith nevertheless

over a year ago

over a year ago

I have lost 7 stone. I got flabby skin and stretch marks like crazy. Sounds gross doesn't it. You know what. I don't care one iota. People accept me and my flaws. Or they jog on. Love yourself always.

By *lleyCat1969Man
over a year ago

Folkestone

"Stretch marks are part of what makes you you....we all have bits of our body we wish we could get rid of or change. If you just be yourself and be happy with what you've got, you'll relax - nobody is judging you, and if they are then they're not worth knowing. Remember you are beautiful "

This

By *edonistic needsWoman
over a year ago

sexton

Being happy in the skin your in is such a turn on you are who you are if others don't like that's their problem not yours xx don't worry non of us are perfect and don't expect others to be either xxx

over a year ago

Don't be daft, I am sure your gorgeous, stretch marks and all. The passion is in the mind, the body the path to share the pleasure of the chemistry of attraction, I too kiss stretch marks ... Well actually all parts .. Even feet !! ...

Not so good on bones, if can see ribs or knees and elbows are skin covered bone then I worry, which tends to turn on the passion ... Now curves.... Mmmmmm places to explore.

By *tarbeckCouple
over a year ago

york

i have awfull streth marks and never go naked ,but itis still sext with something on x

By *ust RachelTV/TS
over a year ago

Horsham

It doesn't bother me at all, they are part of you. Like you, like your strech marks.

over a year ago

I have stretch marks and as I'm clumsy I also have 2 large burns 1 on my tummy from ironing naked! And one when I was tipsy getting ready and sat on my bed forgetting that my hair curler was on it!! That one hurt!!

Generally I wear sexy lingerie and it doesn't come off at all at a meet but my burnt bum can still be seen

over a year ago

I have stretch marks. Part of being a woman. Can't change them

By *obbley69Man
over a year ago

ts25

its whats inside that counts!!

over a year ago

"I'd kiss them. "

By *hybuthornydanMan
over a year ago

grays

As other people have said it does not matter what others think it's what matters to you is all that counts

By *riendly FiresCouple
over a year ago

Beverley

Lot and lots of Vitamin D!!! Go for it girl.

By *i ExperimentMan
over a year ago

Cheshire

Simply not a problem....

An ex of mine had stretch marks around her bum, found them very appealing when she was riding reverse cowgirl!

You have plenty going for you. You really shouldn'y feel inhibited over something like this. Try to take it easy & enjoy!

over a year ago

"I have stretch marks. Part of being a woman. Can't change them "

Men have stretch marks too!

Nobody has ever commented on mine. I feel no need to tell people I have them either. No biggie as far as I'm concerned. I'm sure any guy you meet will be more focused on other things hopefully

over a year ago

It's not a turn off at all. Stretch marks come from rapid gain or loss of weight and I have my own. They are reduced now, but I'm not ashamed of them as I feel every stretch mark, scar or 'imperfection' is what makes you yourself. With fear of sounding too philosophical, they show a part of you, good or bad. Never hide yourself x

By *tarbeckCouple
over a year ago

york

over a year ago

As all the other posters have already said we are dealt a hand and we have to play with it. Probably the only person with a problem about your stretch marks is you, if anybody else has a problem with them tell them to go swivel,my 13" penis has been a curse but iv'e had to carry on regardless . ( i wish).

By *uzzybeWoman
over a year ago

Darlington

"I have stretch marks and scars and sometimes o try to hide them but since being on site I have learnt that most people don't take any notice of them ."

same as. This site has helped to boost my body and self confidence

over a year ago

"As all the other posters have already said we are dealt a hand and we have to play with it. Probably the only person with a problem about your stretch marks is you, if anybody else has a problem with them tell them to go swivel,my 13" penis has been a curse but iv'e had to carry on regardless . ( i wish). "

over a year ago

I'm at an age where some of the women I see naked have stretch marks. As long as the are happy and health, I can see past such superficially qualities.

over a year ago

Tell ya what i think, Stretch marks, Wrinkles, Blemishes are natural and are to be admired and respected, They are part of who we are

By *tarbeckCouple
over a year ago

york

By *elfastDMan
over a year ago

belfast

I always prefer a natural body

Warts and all!

(Ok maybe not genital warts!)

over a year ago

"I have stretch marks. Part of being a woman. Can't change them

Men have stretch marks too!

Nobody has ever commented on mine. I feel no need to tell people I have them either. No biggie as far as I'm concerned. I'm sure any guy you meet will be more focused on other things hopefully"

I don't tell people and as for meets lol

By *eddonistikMan
over a year ago

Manchester

"I have pretty big ones from having my daughter, but I've had them for twenty years and so they are part of me. I don't even notice them, and I can honestly say no-one has ever said they won't touch me because of them.

I know its easy for me to say this, but you notice them more than anyone else does. Forget them and have fun. Or if they really bother you, buy nice negligees to wear while playing."

I've met you, spent the night together, I can't remember noticing them at all.

OP, just say 'fuck it' and go for it.

By *hrek and princess FionaCouple
over a year ago

northants

There not stretch marks/scars/blemishes, there the stripes you've earned. Now, go get 'em tiger!

over a year ago

I have them from having my kids. They don't actually bother me as I seem them as a gift from my girls. A permanent reminder of how blessed I am to have two beautiful daughters.. Most people don't seem too bothered or notice tbh and I've never had any negative comments regarding them. Try bio oil and massage into the skin daily they've soon fade and blend in.

over a year ago

Theres nothing wrong with stretchmarks, its what makes u. If im with a girl it means i fancy them, so il embrace everything shes got, stretchmarks, acne, skin tags etc

over a year ago

"I'm very shy at showing my naked body to anybody but my hubby as I have horrible stretchmarks, I haven't had any kids either. I always cover my stomach when I go to meet anyone, my question is do stretchmarks turn you guys and girls off? And how can I overcome this shyness?? As I would love to just go naked and have lots of fun without thinking about what they think of my body. X"

I think if that is the way you are then just embrace it. I love to gently stroke them, i do not find them a turn off. I think that you are who you are. Just enjoy yourself.

Good luck. Be brave.

over a year ago

"I'm very shy at showing my naked body to anybody but my hubby as I have horrible stretchmarks, I haven't had any kids either. I always cover my stomach when I go to meet anyone, my question is do stretchmarks turn you guys and girls off? And how can I overcome this shyness?? As I would love to just go naked and have lots of fun without thinking about what they think of my body. X

I think if that is the way you are then just embrace it. I love to gently stroke them, i do not find them a turn off. I think that you are who you are. Just enjoy yourself.

P.s. You are very pretty too..

Good luck. Be brave. "

By *abcouple11Couple
over a year ago

Truro

they are part of you and D. (m.) loves ladies with stretch-marks - they're just fine!

By *udistnorthantsMan
over a year ago

Desborough

"I'm very shy at showing my naked body to anybody but my hubby as I have horrible stretchmarks, I haven't had any kids either. I always cover my stomach when I go to meet anyone, my question is do stretchmarks turn you guys and girls off? And how can I overcome this shyness?? As I would love to just go naked and have lots of fun without thinking about what they think of my body. X"

Go naked, none of us are perfect and all have some part of our body we aren't happy with.... and to be honest I don't think anyone is put off by stretch markes, wobbly bits or extra curves.. I certainly aren't

By *histler21Man
over a year ago

Ipswich

Turn on. I see these things as a sign of 'character'. It's nothing to be ashamed of.

Overcome shyness? Lots of positive reinforcement messages I guess. That and meeting the people who truly appreciate what they see.

over a year ago

Nothing wrong with stretch marks whatsoever in my opinion and if upon meeting someone they are physically put off by them then that person is not worth bothering with. U should be happy with your body we are all different shapes and sizes and I love it that way variety is the spice of life and all that

over a year ago

Its a turn on for me embrace them its your body so no need to be shy you,ve got a nice bod so show it off and dont worry what other people think

over a year ago

Dont be shy Nikki , you have a lovely curvy figure . it does'nt bother me in the least about them on you or any other woman x

over a year ago

V sexy...u are what you are..I think its a massive turn on x

By *ampWithABrainWoman
over a year ago

Glasgow

I worried about this when I first became single after having daughter. A friend advised 'if you've made it to the bedroom they (your sex partner) don't care by that point, they're there cos they fancy you.

over a year ago

"I worried about this when I first became single after having daughter. A friend advised 'if you've made it to the bedroom they (your sex partner) don't care by that point, they're there cos they fancy you. "

I think that's probably true

I cant see many men in the bedroom with a woman, having a snog, she goes down and sucks his cock, he's really turned on, undresses her and OMG run stretchmarks

over a year ago

"Stretch marks are part of what makes you you....we all have bits of our body we wish we could get rid of or change. If you just be yourself and be happy with what you've got, you'll relax - nobody is judging you, and if they are then they're not worth knowing. Remember you are beautiful "

over a year ago

If anything I find that stretch marks are the sign of a real woman! No matter how you got them, they're a turn on for me!

over a year ago

I given birth to three kids, I have stretch marks on my thighs and hips. I am not ashamed of them, they are a part of me now and a reminder of how amazing the female body is that can carry babies inside. They will fade in time but never disappear, there are special clinics that can use laser to get rid if them but there will still not disappear but not show as much. Don't worry about them, stretch marks are absolutely not a turnoff for us.

By *B9 QueenWoman
over a year ago

Over the rainbow, under the bridge

I got pregnancy stretchmarks at 18. They're so much a part of me now, I don't even think about them.

over a year ago

They do nothing for me.

over a year ago

I've even mentioned them in my profile!!

over a year ago

I have loads. Not as a result of babies but a long lasting relationship with Pizza Hut and cake. Someone once told me I looked like I'd been bitten by a shark...I might start pretending that's what they are!

over a year ago

awwww bitten by a shark?! who said that lol

I (Mr) think nothing of stretch marks, I mean most of us on here are over 19 and so it is inevitable. In a weird way though those slight imperfections let us relax in meets. If a women of couple were perfect we would be much more self concious lol

over a year ago

"They do nothing for me."

You mean they don't turn you on?

over a year ago

"awwww bitten by a shark?! who said that lol

I (Mr) think nothing of stretch marks, I mean most of us on here are over 19 and so it is inevitable. In a weird way though those slight imperfections let us relax in meets. If a women of couple were perfect we would be much more self concious lol"

It was another girl, when we were about 15, gave me a total complex for a few years

over a year ago

I dont really notice them to be honest and as I have plenty myself to comment would be somewhat hypocritical .

I have heard great things about Bio-Oil reducing both stretchmarks and scars so maybe give this stuff a go and see if it helps.

over a year ago

I love evrybit of me...including my stretchmarks.. and my wibbly bitsxxx this has came with age. be happy in your skin.... xxx

over a year ago

Stretch marks - part of life's rich tapestry.

over a year ago

I wouldn't be put off because of them, it is just part of your body

By *radleyandRavenCouple
over a year ago

Herts

...Kind of a mean thing for your Hubby to say (Especially if he did include the word "horrible").

I got stretchmarks at the age of 16 from losing weight too quickly, had nothing to do with pregnancy.

At the time I was massively insecure about them but over time you come to realise that they are perfectly natural and more common than you think. I can't say I've even noticed them for the last 7 years or so.

At 8 months pregnant, I fully expected the new ones I have. It all comes down to the elasticity of the skin and sometimes no amount of drinking water, vitamin D and daily moisturising with added vitamin E can help.

T'is simply a part of life and you'll find that most people don't bat an eyelid about them.

- Amy. x

over a year ago

Also i heard that if you use bio oil on them, they will eventually fade over time

over a year ago

I think most have some, somewhere on their body and would you really want to meet a man who believes people are blemish free? Not met a man who cares yet.

I had a vanilla date last weekend who kissed the whacking great bruise I had on my tummy x

over a year ago

I've got got very bad ones but as others have said I've never had someone say they don't want to play with me (mrs)

To be honest i don't think i have noticed anyone else's as i'm always to busy enjoying myself

over a year ago

My wife had bad marks after 3 children but I never noticed them and no matter what she tried it made no difference. she's accepted that she's got them and nothing she can do will alter that

She doesn't Care anymore she's here for herself and now she doesn't give them a second thought

over a year ago

I'd kiss and lick them lol i don't mind them at all

I think the only way to get over the shyness would be to meet someone who boosts your confidence a bit, can't imagine a hottie like yourself has problems with it though

By *bflirtyCouple
over a year ago

Milton Keynes

If you have a nice smile and a nice personality nobody will care one little bit about stretchmarks! Mrs Flirty has loads and never had any issues xx

over a year ago

They can be a turn off but no way near as much as an ugly face or a bad attitude are.

By *asyukMan
over a year ago

West London

As ever it depends on the individual. Paradoxically it's confidence that leads to most people not seeing things that may be considered a problem. If in doubt keep some of your lingerie on. I am actually more turned on by partially or fully clothed women anyway...

over a year ago

Meh..they are part of you!

Love yourself. x

over a year ago

"I got pregnancy stretchmarks at 18. They're so much a part of me now, I don't even think about them. "

My hips had stretchmarks at 17 and I was a size 10!

over a year ago

"I'd kiss them. "

Schmoozer...

By *rinhueCouple
over a year ago

Blackpool

"I got pregnancy stretchmarks at 18. They're so much a part of me now, I don't even think about them.

My hips had stretchmarks at 17 and I was a size 10!"

Ditto, although I was only 13 at the time. It really knocked my confidence for a while because I didn't know what they were and the doctor simply said it was because I was fat (who ever heard of a fat size 8?). Simply a result of springing into the shape I'm now at too fast.

Honestly though, no sexual partner has ever mentioned them to me and no one batted an eyelid at the the club. I think anyone that does start pointing them out and making a fuss of them isn't worth the time!

over a year ago

I had a kid when I was 17 so I have really bad stretchmarks, but no one has ever mentioned them!

By *irimusMan
over a year ago

Burnley

They wouldn't bother me in the slightest.

over a year ago

I love women's bodies and get frustrated when they're self conscious about themselves. Strip, be proud and love every minute of it.

over a year ago

over a year ago

Cellulite or stretchmarks, it doesn't matter, they are marks of a real woman, not some plastic porn star. I would personally rub my 'special' cream into them for her and caress them.

By *ptimusDMan
over a year ago

Birmingham

Okay, it's all very nice everyone being encouraging to the OP because, as a few have already mentioned, most of us have bits of our body we'd like to look different.

That being said, whether we like it or not or choose to see it or not, physical attraction is quite important when it comes to swinging. You could have all the inner beauty in the world, have the best smile and be the smartest person, but if you're difficult to look at, you're not going to be finding many people wanting to share a bed with you.

People can find anyone unattractive for lots of reasons, and that includes stretch marks. And there is nothing shallow about anyone judging you, For Sex Purposes, by the way you look. Mother Theresa May have been a living saint whilst she was alive, but I doubt many people will have been queuing to get her knickers off if she had a profile on Fab.

It's a very sensitive and difficult thing to deal with our imperfections, especially on a swingers site, where people have lots of options. But we'll just have to accept them, learn to feel comfortable & confident in ourselves, as well as carry ourselves well and amplify our good attributes. Most importantly, if we can thumb our noses at rejections we get, we'll all be better for it.

Bottom line is we've all got our flaws and chances are there'll be people who will judge us by those flaws. These people won't be being shallow either because after all, you can't expect them to shag what they don't fancy.

As the French say, C'est La Vie.

over a year ago

"...Kind of a mean thing for your Hubby to say (Especially if he did include the word "horrible").

I got stretchmarks at the age of 16 from losing weight too quickly, had nothing to do with pregnancy.

At the time I was massively insecure about them but over time you come to realise that they are perfectly natural and more common than you think. I can't say I've even noticed them for the last 7 years or so.

At 8 months pregnant, I fully expected the new ones I have. It all comes down to the elasticity of the skin and sometimes no amount of drinking water, vitamin D and daily moisturising with added vitamin E can help.

T'is simply a part of life and you'll find that most people don't bat an eyelid about them.

- Amy. x"

My hubby never said they were horrible I did, he's never had a negative thing to say about any part of my body, it's just me being insecure

By *radleyandRavenCouple
over a year ago

Herts

"My hubby never said they were horrible I did, he's never had a negative thing to say about any part of my body, it's just me being insecure "

I am so sorry, I saw "says" instead of "as", as in "My hubby says I have horrible stretch marks".

Damn this old age malarky. Need to get my eyes tested.

- Amy. x

over a year ago

I have stretchmarks and wobbly bits and i love being naked. Confidence is a personal thing but please dont worry about them, most people wont notice them and those that do will either not care anyway, and if they do care then they should look at themselves first as nobody is perfect. Embrace your body it is a beautiful thing x

over a year ago

" I have stretchmarks and wobbly bits and i love being naked. Confidence is a personal thing but please dont worry about them, most people wont notice them and those that do will either not care anyway, and if they do care then they should look at themselves first as nobody is perfect. Embrace your body it is a beautiful thing x"
with such sexy eyes like urs a few s tretch marks wouldnt bother me

By *airy_HettyWoman
over a year ago

Greater London

Get into the normal sunshine as much as possible.

By *iceduoCouple (FF)
over a year ago

manchester

stretchmarks are well sexy.. well i think they are any way, i find them very feminine. xxx

over a year ago

Well im 18 and im covered in them! I have them on my arms, stomach and legs, I haven't suddenly put on weight or lost it, but I just seem to be covered in them, especially at my age its pretty scary and I get really nervous on meets that people are gonna stare, and on meets ive been asked by guys what they are a few times....idiots, but yh now ive had lots of meets and been to clubs etc, im a lot more confident and just try to forget about them xx

over a year ago

I adore stretch marks on a soft saggy tummy. Took me ages to reassure my wife she looks sexy with a stretch marked belly, love to feel them on her when cuddling in from behind.

I love to see them on women.

A curvy body that wobbles during sex is a huge turn on for me.

Post new Message to Thread