Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

Husband playing alone

Jump to newest

By *oth_cook69 OP   Couple
over a year ago

WOKING

Wondered what peoples thoughts are on what we would like to do. Mrs Cook is very happy for mr Cook to find a lady or a couple to play with and then come home and tell her about it. When ever we contact either, our messages are either deleted and/or we get blocked. We have said that we are happy to prove we are genuine through all the usual ways and are happy for the ladies to chat to show this.

We are a respectful couple but wondered why people are so against this?

If there are any ladies or couples that would like Mr Cook to join them for fun then please get in touch. You can quite clearly see that this is a couples profile with verifications so nothing underhand going on.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

You are probably buggering up all their pre conceived opinions about married guys.

By *issHottieBottieWoman
over a year ago

Kent

Maybe people are thinking that the male is trying to do it behind the ladies back.

Add a note in your profile explaining that sometime you like to do this and are happy to have them speak to the female to confirm x

over a year ago

I can't understand it either. I think it's lovely that you trust one another to play together or alone and chat about it together afterwards to enrich your sex lives.

This will probably rub some people up the wrong way but I have found some married women to be a bit narrow minded on a site where we are all trying to enjoy and share sexual pleasure.

over a year ago

That is a very rare thing the Cuckquean....one to be happy with. Sadly not played out much but the quean knows her man is only being leant out .... must be nice when he performs on the other woman in front of his quean...then the quean joins in....

over a year ago

I think the arrangement you have is lovely and very erotic for both of you. Jim

By *opinovMan
over a year ago

Point Nemo, Cumbria

"You are probably buggering up all their pre conceived opinions about married guys."

Indeed.

Cognitive dissonance can be a real downer for the narrow minded... their loss usually.

over a year ago

A married guy playing alone is just another single guy on here, and as we all know single guys find it hard

over a year ago

I'm happy for my partner to play alone but many single women are not so happy about it..either...Im happy for him to play with couples and singles...we hide nothing from each other

Im also happy to meet single and couples for a social for him to play alone...

And yes i am answering this from my single account x

If you want him message and find out x

over a year ago

I wish mine would then come back and tell me all about it but he says no

We play separate at parties and it makes the sex even better when we talk each other through what we have done

By *oth_cook69 OP   Couple
over a year ago

WOKING

Thanks for all the replies, we have been down the road of putting it on our profile but we found less people getting in touch and more single guys getting in touch asking to fuck Mrs Cook.

Which is not what we were looking to achieve.

Anyway we will keep trying.

over a year ago

My partner - MissD - is also a Cuckquean and finds me playing with women, whether in her presence or alone, a major turn on.

We decided I should make a single profile to help bring our fantasies a bit more closer.

But it isn't easy and some will not understand your dynamic but you've just gotta persevere with it and eventually you'll find what you're looking for.

over a year ago

"A married guy playing alone is just another single guy on here, and as we all know single guys find it hard "

This

over a year ago

"I wish mine would then come back and tell me all about it but he says no

We play separate at parties and it makes the sex even better when we talk each other through what we have done "

Is it me or is this contradicting itself ? In the first paragraph you say he says no about telling you about his fun then in the second you say it improves your sex life when you tell each other what you've been up to seperately at parties

Post new Message to Thread