FabSwingers.com mobile

Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

Cpls with only pics of the fem rrrrgggh !

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

We have been finding alot of cpls asking to swap face pics but they only send pics of the female & for us we find it extremely pointless & slightly annoying, surely if you plan to meet as a cpl then you should have face pics for both of you !

What do you guys think ??

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *extoysareusCouple
over a year ago

kinky heaven

"We have been finding alot of cpls asking to swap face pics but they only send pics of the female & for us we find it extremely pointless & slightly annoying, surely if you plan to meet as a cpl then you should have face pics for both of you !

What do you guys think ??"

You shouldn't go round telling people what to do

By *leasuresharerMan
over a year ago

southampton

Agreed, assuming he is allowed out of the gimp mask occasionally

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I find it pointless and slightly annoying that people have no profile pic at all, But each to their own

Mr Gimp

By *overs14Couple
over a year ago

norwich

I always send face pics of both of us. And we have face pics in our friends only photos. I'd expect others to send us face pics of them both back x

over a year ago

If they only send a pic of the woman we ask for a pic of the guy. If they don't send one, we don't meet.

By *adybee77Woman
over a year ago

MAMOBA, miles and miles of bugger all (Aberdeenshire)

I'm not Cilla, and I don't do blind date... pics of both in a couple, or it goes no further.

And I am happy to send face pic after chatting.

By *rforfunCouple
over a year ago

Bedford

We only have picks of the wife on our public picks (as she is better looking) but we would always send face picks of both of us. Only have to ask and the ones who can't you prob wouldn't want to meet!

over a year ago

I would ask about the male pic, if nothing come back, then we wouldn't meet.

I always send both, maybe he feels insecure or something, but better to get it out of the way behind a screen, to secure a meet.

Her

over a year ago

"We have been finding alot of cpls asking to swap face pics but they only send pics of the female & for us we find it extremely pointless & slightly annoying, surely if you plan to meet as a cpl then you should have face pics for both of you !

You shouldn't go round telling people what to do"

sorry but totaly agree could set a furum up over it being anoying that couples only have pics in friends only for ones they have met . Or no pics atall on show . Or about bbw larger ladys its each to their own and its the way they use the site. An us to judge/ decide if they real or not we recently had same prob but always off the bloke never the female always wants to meet seprate just male but yet veris are of the couple maybe they play alone too and only one party is intrested you never know

over a year ago

They aren't telling people what to do.

They gave their opinion- which they are entitled to- and asked what other people think. That's all.

By *extoysareusCouple
over a year ago

kinky heaven

They gave their opinion- which they are entitled to- and asked what other people think. That's all. "

They said they should have pics of both.

over a year ago

They gave their opinion- which they are entitled to- and asked what other people think. That's all.

They said they should have pics of both."

We are reading it differently then. I read it as a question... "surely if people are meeting as a couple, they should have pics of both...?"

over a year ago

They said they should have pics of both.

We are reading it differently then. I read it as a question... "surely if people are meeting as a couple, they should have pics of both...?""

over a year ago

I think that if you only receive pics of the lady, then it is not a couple. It is probably a guy putting up pics of an ex. or ones pinched off the internet! The lady will also probably not be able to speak on the phone for some strange reason!

By *e ja vue 2Couple
over a year ago

MANCHESTER

Could NEVER understand ANY cpl who join a swinging website to arrange meets with others (or are they just pic collectors)and then not even put up a torso pic of the male half,at the very least

If your so ashamed of yourself that you have to stay hidden why bother ????

If you think its ok because the fem is better looking ,then why would i want or more to the point assume my mrs will" take one for the team" with mr fugly ????

By *bi HaiveMan
Forum Mod

over a year ago

Cheeseville, Somerset

Make life simple.

Put enough public imagery up (not necessarily face) of BOTH parties in a couple to allow others to get an idea of body style, boobs, bums, cocks or just fully clothed natural shots etc - so that they have a vague idea of initial attraction.

That will at least save people going through the motions of messaging only to then have to reply 'sorry, not for us' due to eventually seeing one half that doesn't float your boat.

The site gives enough tools to streamline communications on here - never ceases to amaze me that folk don't use them!

A

over a year ago

I always ask for pic of them together and they go quiet

over a year ago

Thank You It's Not Just Me Ha

By *extoysareusCouple
over a year ago

kinky heaven

"Could NEVER understand ANY cpl who join a swinging website to arrange meets with others (or are they just pic collectors)and then not even put up a torso pic of the male half,at the very least

If you think its ok because the fem is better looking ,then why would i want or more to the point assume my mrs will" take one for the team" with mr fugly ???? "

You don't have to understand.

People are free to do what ever they want with their profile.

Sick of these people saying do this do that, no reply, no profile pics, no couple shots.

Its quite sad.

We get what we want from this site and our profile suits us. Just as a Facebook profile with loads of cats, or cats as profile pics.

People can whinge all day.

Just get on with life.

over a year ago

never did tell anyone what to do, i said, surely if BOTH are planning to meet then you would both send a pic, but thanks for your input -NOT

over a year ago

"I find it pointless and slightly annoying that people have no profile pic at all, But each to their own

Mr Gimp "

get over it, i send face pics of BOTH of us to interested parties if we're talking.

NEXT !

By *nionjil lunionjackCouple
over a year ago

our town

We have been moaning about this for ages... When meeting a couple she likes to see what she's getting lol x

over a year ago

Not everyone is comfortable sending out face pics in the first or second instance, even if face pics sent by other parties in their first messages.

We were caught once by a 'couple' on our friends list, who only had pics of the lady. About a dozen or so and after several messages, asked for our face pics. We sent them and they said they liked them, but we never heard from them again.

Now we take our time and decide whether or not to send them out.

P

By *lactontogMan
over a year ago

Clacton on Sea

[Removed by poster at 03/07/14 11:52:53]

over a year ago

We always send face pics of us both , don't see the point in hiding a particular partner ( unless they have three eyes or two noses ) anyone sho doesn't send a pic we won't meet

By *lactontogMan
over a year ago

Clacton on Sea

[Removed by poster at 03/07/14 13:26:56]

By *ENDAROOSCouple
over a year ago

South West London / Surrey

"If they only send a pic of the woman we ask for a pic of the guy. If they don't send one, we don't meet. "

This

over a year ago

"Could NEVER understand ANY cpl who join a swinging website to arrange meets with others (or are they just pic collectors)and then not even put up a torso pic of the male half,at the very least

If you think its ok because the fem is better looking ,then why would i want or more to the point assume my mrs will" take one for the team" with mr fugly ???? "

im with this .. I wont take one for the team when I get to play with my partner. . If we both arent happy then we dont meet .

but it is annoying looking at couples profiles and all you get is pics of the woman .. im not interested in the woman I want to see the man bits ..

By * Busty HotwifeCouple
over a year ago

Bradford

And we find it frustrating that some folk have private pics but nothing on display.

How are we supposed to know if the physical attraction is there if there is not an initial pic to grab our attention?!

over a year ago

Seems a bit rich of the op who has nothing on display at all ?

By *ouplekinkCouple
over a year ago

kink town

"Seems a bit rich of the op who has nothing on display at all ? "

Was about to post the same

over a year ago

Just avoid profiles where people don't display what you want to see. It's really rather simple, why get so wound up about it?

over a year ago

"Seems a bit rich of the op who has nothing on display at all ?

Was about to post the same "

I'm talkin about people in a couple asking for face pics and only sending one of the fem, please do keep up, this isn't our first time here, so no, no profile pic or public pics but I do have pics in private and I happily send facepics of both of us when talking to a couple.

this isn't about me telling people what to put on their profile, this is about people asking for face pics and only providing a face pic for the fem of the couple, when they both intend to meet.

If people wasn't trying to be so argumentative or trying to be the quick witted star of the forum you would of realised exactly what the point was.

By * Busty HotwifeCouple
over a year ago

Bradford

"Seems a bit rich of the op who has nothing on display at all ?

Was about to post the same

I'm talkin about people in a couple asking for face pics and only sending one of the fem, please do keep up, this isn't our first time here, so no, no profile pic or public pics but I do have pics in private and I happily send facepics of both of us when talking to a couple.

this isn't about me telling people what to put on their profile, this is about people asking for face pics and only providing a face pic for the fem of the couple, when they both intend to meet.

If people wasn't trying to be so argumentative or trying to be the quick witted star of the forum you would of realised exactly what the point was.

"

We think people understand what your point is but it's all about interpretation and different people want different things. and people in glass houses and all that.....

over a year ago

And we find it frustrating that some folk have private pics but nothing on display.

How are we supposed to know if the physical attraction is there if there is not an initial pic to grab our attention?!"

thats kind of the point,

im not commenting on what people have on their profile im commenting on people who contact us and not that i owe anybody an explaination on how i use my profile but we're not bothered about meeting through fab we use it for keeping in contact with friends and party/club info.

we was on here before with profile and public pics and as we dont look like we've just walked out of a car crash we had an over whelming amount of messages, friends request and the rest of it, as im sure most couples on here would've experienced, so we changed things, but i will state again that if we are talking to a couple we do send face pics of both of us.

to be quiet honest it wasnt that big of a deal, it was just something i found annoying and wondered what others thought about it, minus the arsey responces from people who have misunderstood what i was saying, i think this subject matter has ran its course, lol.

Moooovin on !

over a year ago

"I find it pointless and slightly annoying that people have no profile pic at all, But each to their own

Mr Gimp

get over it, i send face pics of BOTH of us to interested parties if we're talking.

NEXT ! "

An interesting response but i stand by what i said, There are a lot of people on this site and a fair few that use the Forums as a kind of filter, A means to suss people out before contacting them so a black shadow can be another minus point

Mr Gimp

over a year ago

Op, well you don't display any pics, recon you just have female pics to haha

By *ouplekinkCouple
over a year ago

kink town

"not that i owe anybody an explaination on how i use my profile but we're not bothered about meeting through fab we use it for keeping in contact with friends and party/club info.

"

If you are not bothered about meeting people off here, you are either severely over reacting or you dont know what your friends look like???

over a year ago

Mr Gimp

NEXT !

An interesting response but i stand by what i said, There are a lot of people on this site and a fair few that use the Forums as a kind of filter, A means to suss people out before contacting them so a black shadow can be another minus point

Mr Gimp"

good for you lad, but i stand by my point too, we're not bothered about meeting people on fab, we're using this profile for friends & party & club info, so you or whoevers looking can give us all the minus points in the world, this is not what we are here for.

over a year ago

"Op, well you don't display any pics, recon you just have female pics to haha"

you can recon what you like, its a free country lol

over a year ago

"not that i owe anybody an explaination on how i use my profile but we're not bothered about meeting through fab we use it for keeping in contact with friends and party/club info.

If you are not bothered about meeting people off here, you are either severely over reacting or you dont know what your friends look like??? "

if you read the original post, i said people ask us for face pics then only send one of the fem, now does that sound like someone on my friendslist ??? lol

think first type later

over a year ago

Any couple expecting to meet another couple without sending face pics of both male and female are quite frankly a bit stupid and probably hiding something.

over a year ago

"Op, well you don't display any pics, recon you just have female pics to haha

you can recon what you like, its a free country lol"

YEs so maibe them couples likes female pics to get more views lol.

over a year ago

"Any couple expecting to meet another couple without sending face pics of both male and female are quite frankly a bit stupid and probably hiding something. "

By *lactontogMan
over a year ago

Clacton on Sea

Anybody with a bit of savy wouldn't meet a couple until they have seen both pics, whether it on their private gallery or sent out in a PM.

Me or Kim don't take a couple seriously until we have seen both partners, I can see both sides of the argument this thread and both are right.

over a year ago

Always amazes me to see face pics of the woman body pics group sex pics all with face and funnily enough not one decent photo of the partner, I think the whole profile is done for the benefit of putting wife or partner or fb up as bait But totally agree should be both even if bloke isn't attractive

By *adybee77Woman
over a year ago

MAMOBA, miles and miles of bugger all (Aberdeenshire)

"Always amazes me to see face pics of the woman body pics group sex pics all with face and funnily enough not one decent photo of the partner, I think the whole profile is done for the benefit of putting wife or partner or fb up as bait But totally agree should be both even if bloke isn't attractive "

Definitely this - but what is attractive to one person isn't to another, so always worth a picture.

I do find it funny when you get couples asking to meet for a drink and then getting huffy because you want a picture first. I would never agree to meet someone I haven't seen a pic of.

over a year ago

We have pics of us both in public and private galleries

over a year ago

defo need to see both before we consider a meet , we both have full body pics on our profile, face pics on request if we like you

over a year ago

"If they only send a pic of the woman we ask for a pic of the guy. If they don't send one, we don't meet. "

same here - we have pics of both of us

By *ouplekinkCouple
over a year ago

kink town

If you are not bothered about meeting people off here, you are either severely over reacting or you dont know what your friends look like???

if you read the original post, i said people ask us for face pics then only send one of the fem, now does that sound like someone on my friendslist ??? lol

think first type later"

If you are not looking for meets then why start crying when someone doesn't send you photos to your satisfaction.

over a year ago

Yup we get sick of only seeing pics of the fem. shel is a fussy bugger and wants sexy men as well as sexy girls.

Our profile has more of shel on although does show my body too.

But when we send out face pics we send out 4. 2 of us as a couple and 2 individual ones

over a year ago

think first type later

If you are not looking for meets then why start crying when someone doesn't send you photos to your satisfaction."

crying ??? intresting spin

but my point if you missed it was that it annoys me when someone contacts us asking for face pics and only sends one half of the couple, how hard is that to understand ????

im not asking for the attention but if you gonna do then atleast make an effort, no?

i asked for peoples thoughts.., you know like an adult discussion.No one owes me an explanation but would of been interesting to hear from anyone who does this and their reasoning why.

if this doesnt concern you then why concern yourself ? and if this is something you would do then in a forum it might be better to discuss the subject matter rather than tryin to tell the op to stop "crying" lol

maybe you should take your own advice when you see a forum post that you dont like.

over a year ago

"Yup we get sick of only seeing pics of the fem. shel is a fussy bugger and wants sexy men as well as sexy girls.

Our profile has more of shel on although does show my body too.

But when we send out face pics we send out 4. 2 of us as a couple and 2 individual ones "

over a year ago

"Always amazes me to see face pics of the woman body pics group sex pics all with face and funnily enough not one decent photo of the partner, I think the whole profile is done for the benefit of putting wife or partner or fb up as bait But totally agree should be both even if bloke isn't attractive

Definitely this - but what is attractive to one person isn't to another, so always worth a picture.

I do find it funny when you get couples asking to meet for a drink and then getting huffy because you want a picture first. I would never agree to meet someone I haven't seen a pic of."

By *et a roomCouple
over a year ago

Leeds

If you're a couple wanting to meet a couple to play with then of course you want to see both of the people you're thinking of meeting.

It's not rocket science, why wouldn't they send a pic of both of them? Unless of course 'they' are a 'he' and just wanting to wank over your pics.........???

over a year ago

We have a couples profile... Therefore the pics I send are of us.... A couple... Common sense I would have thought?

over a year ago

"We have a couples profile... Therefore the pics I send are of us.... A couple... Common sense I would have thought? "

Common Sense? are you sure your on the right site

Gimpus

By *lactontogMan
over a year ago

Clacton on Sea

Seems a big debate over nothing guys...if they cant provide a facial pic each even through private message because they are worried about be being seen on here they are not genuine so on to the next.

over a year ago

"Seems a big debate over nothing guys...if they cant provide a facial pic each even through private message because they are worried about be being seen on here they are not genuine so on to the next.

"

It's true let's move on !

over a year ago

"We have a couples profile... Therefore the pics I send are of us.... A couple... Common sense I would have thought?

Common Sense? are you sure your on the right site

Gimpus "

Ha yes there are the odd few, that perhaps managed to slip through their strait jackets. .. Oh present company accepted of course if cant beat em join em aye

By *ucyfur77Woman
over a year ago

Pleasuretown

"Make life simple.

Put enough public imagery up (not necessarily face) of BOTH parties in a couple to allow others to get an idea of body style, boobs, bums, cocks or just fully clothed natural shots etc - so that they have a vague idea of initial attraction.

That will at least save people going through the motions of messaging only to then have to reply 'sorry, not for us' due to eventually seeing one half that doesn't float your boat.

The site gives enough tools to streamline communications on here - never ceases to amaze me that folk don't use them!

A"

By *lactontogMan
over a year ago

Clacton on Sea

"Make life simple.

A

"

The naughty bits can be seen when meeting but a facial pic is the most important thing, there is no excuse not to send one through a private message if you are genuine.

Its all crop shots of cocks, pussy & tits pics on most profiles which gets a bit boring as we all have them bits...people do need to see a face to finish the jigsaw.

Post new Message to Thread