Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

Offspring

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

If you found that your daughter (or son) was into swinging how would you react?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *emmefataleWoman
over a year ago

dirtybigbadsgirlville

"If you found that your daughter (or son) was into swinging how would you react?"
If they were over the age of 18, nothing to do with their parents really.

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

and if they mentioned it to you, in a roundabout way?

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

As long as they were 18 and being careful it wouldnt bother me,afterall they are entitled to their sexual freedom as much as me and lets face it im hardly one to judge am I?

over a year ago

I'd freak!

My babies ? No way . .

By *emmefataleWoman
over a year ago

dirtybigbadsgirlville

"and if they mentioned it to you, in a roundabout way?"
If they mentioned it, then I would have a conversation about it.

over a year ago

As long as they play safe the good on them. Wish this type of thing was around when I was younger.

over a year ago

"As long as they play safe the good on them. Wish this type of thing was around when I was younger. "

It was...I just didn't notice it

over a year ago

"As long as they play safe the good on them. Wish this type of thing was around when I was younger. "

over a year ago

I wouldn't be happy but my girls are 21 and 20 so seriously what could i do

over a year ago

Really

Maybe it's me then . .Having come across the profile of a friend of my son on here (he viewed us) my maternal instinct kicked in, but could do nothing about it

He's 18, granted, but a little naive maybe and not particularly 'streetwise'. . We all know there are some weird and wonderful people out there . I'd just hate to see him used and abused in the wrong hands

. .

I find it quite strange that 18year olds use sites like this for sex . .

(Her)

By *entaur_UKMan
over a year ago

Cannock

"Really

Maybe it's me then . .Having come across the profile of a friend of my son on here (he viewed us) my maternal instinct kicked in, but could do nothing about it

He's 18, granted, but a little naive maybe and not particularly 'streetwise'. . We all know there are some weird and wonderful people out there . I'd just hate to see him used and abused in the wrong hands

. .

(Her)

. "

Wished i could've got on a site like this when i was 18 but did'nt have a home computer back then. Did'nt stop me seeking women for sex though, just did it in a different way chatting women up in bars a nightclubs at weekends. Where there's a will there's a way.

over a year ago

I joined when I was 19, I don't have the balls to go up to someone in a pub or club and chat them up so this site helped me with my nerves xx

over a year ago

"I'd freak!

My babies ? No way . . "

Aw x I've started to mention to mine that good sex is very important x

over a year ago

But she is teenager xl

over a year ago

A teenager x

over a year ago

"Really

. .

(Her)

Wished i could've got on a site like this when i was 18 but did'nt have a home computer back then. Did'nt stop me seeking women for sex though, just did it in a different way chatting women up in bars a nightclubs at weekends. Where there's a will there's a way. "

That's what weekends were for;-)

Not sat behind a computer screen looking for 'it'

over a year ago

"I'd freak!

My babies ? No way . .

Aw x I've started to mention to mine that good sex is very important x "

I must add 'my babies' are all between the ages of 16 and 26, so that was kinda said tongue in cheek

over a year ago

actualy pretty sure my kids wouldnt ever be on a site like this. if it was my daughter i would wonder why she felt the need to be on here.

over a year ago

I wouldn't like it to be honest & I'd freak out for sure if they logged on at 18/19 years old....

over a year ago

"actualy pretty sure my kids wouldnt ever be on a site like this. if it was my daughter i would wonder why she felt the need to be on here."

Theres plenty of things I did and still do that my parents would have never dreamed Id do. Its why (no offence intended) I personally find this statement naive

over a year ago

"actualy pretty sure my kids wouldnt ever be on a site like this. if it was my daughter i would wonder why she felt the need to be on here.

Theres plenty of things I did and still do that my parents would have never dreamed Id do. Its why (no offence intended) I personally find this statement naive"

No im not naive at all i happen to know my son very well. just because your parents are like that doesnt mean everyone elses is.

over a year ago

"actualy pretty sure my kids wouldnt ever be on a site like this. if it was my daughter i would wonder why she felt the need to be on here.

Theres plenty of things I did and still do that my parents would have never dreamed Id do. Its why (no offence intended) I personally find this statement naive

No im not naive at all i happen to know my son very well. just because your parents are like that doesnt mean everyone elses is."

Fair enough, I of course dont know your son, but say hypothetically if he did do this, you would probably (im now guessing) be very shocked by it, possibly even disappointed in him as hes not the son you thought him to be, he doesnt want to receive said disappointment or to upset you so choses not to discuss it and live his secret swinging lifestyle.

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

"Really

. .

(Her)

. "

there are some 28, 38 and 48 year old people on here who are incredibly naive and not street wise at all. Some 18 year olds are going out at weekends, drinking more than I drink in a month in two hours and shagging random strangers in night club toilets....not all but as I said some, on balance I think I'd rather they were on here with almost zero percent chance of meeting someone. However you're right if it was my son or daughter I would be concerned just as I was concerned at most of the daft things they got up to.

From this I gather that the general concensus even among people who view sex as a recreational pastime is that it is still wrong and only for older people.

By *entaur_UKMan
over a year ago

Cannock

"I wouldn't like it to be honest & I'd freak out for sure if they logged on at 18/19 years old...."

Do they go out pubbing and clubbing at weekends though?

They probably meeting people in bars and nightclubs and having one night stands and so on when they go out clubbing so is it really that different to meeting someone on here for sex?

over a year ago

No im not naive at all i happen to know my son very well. just because your parents are like that doesnt mean everyone elses is.

Fair enough, I of course dont know your son, but say hypothetically if he did do this, you would probably (im now guessing) be very shocked by it, possibly even disappointed in him as hes not the son you thought him to be, he doesnt want to receive said disappointment or to upset you so choses not to discuss it and live his secret swinging lifestyle. "

actualy i didnt say i would be shocked or disapointed at all. if it was my daughter i wouldnt be shocked either just that i might wonder if she was lonely or had low self esteem.

over a year ago

I (shel) started swinging at 22. I wasn't lonely and I didn't have low self esteem. I went out clubbing with friends but I didn't want to have one night stands when on those nights out as they were nights with the girls, I also wanted to explore my bi side so felt swinging was the best option. Swinging for me was getting to satisfy my high sex drive with out the need of a relationship - I had a few FBs.

It amazes me the people that said although they swing they wouldn't want this lifestyle for there own family members. So if the lifestyle is so sordid why do you want part of it?

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

"I (shel) started swinging at 22. I wasn't lonely and I didn't have low self esteem. I went out clubbing with friends but I didn't want to have one night stands when on those nights out as they were nights with the girls, I also wanted to explore my bi side so felt swinging was the best option. Swinging for me was getting to satisfy my high sex drive with out the need of a relationship - I had a few FBs.

It amazes me the people that said although they swing they wouldn't want this lifestyle for there own family members. So if the lifestyle is so sordid why do you want part of it? "

I tend to agree with you there and would question the self esteem of people who thought that actually.

over a year ago

"I wouldn't be happy but my girls are 21 and 20 so seriously what could i do"

Strange to feel that way when you're doing it and enjoying the lifestyle ?

over a year ago

part of me never wanted to do this though i think having sex with someone you actualy love and care about is better, i wouldnt want my daughter if i had one to make the same mistakes as me and i would hope she could enjoy her life without being on here, i think most parents want the best for their kids thats if they realy care about them.

By *radleyandRavenCouple
over a year ago

Herts

It wouldn't bother me, so long as they were being safe.

To me, it's no worse than them going out pubbing/clubbing and having one night stands (which, lets face it, if they're going to, you can't really stop them). At least this way hopefully their decisions will be more conscious and sober...

Plus people in the swinging community seem to be more aware of their sexual health. It's not fool-proof but, then again, what is?

- Amy. x

By *nvercoupleCouple
over a year ago

Inverness

Its a very difficult question.

I enjoy the lifestyle a lot, but can see why parents wouldnt want their kids involved. What parent wants their son or daughter to be perving at their profile by mistake.

Or turn up at a party to find your daughter naked with 6 guys around her?

Or 2 find out your both have been meeting the same people.

By *radleyandRavenCouple
over a year ago

Herts

"Its a very difficult question.

I enjoy the lifestyle a lot, but can see why parents wouldnt want their kids involved. What parent wants their son or daughter to be perving at their profile by mistake.

Or turn up at a party to find your daughter naked with 6 guys around her?

Or 2 find out your both have been meeting the same people."

Ok, THAT's a completely different kettle of fish, lol.

I don't care what he gets up to when he's older but I definitely don't want to see it. x

By *hetalkingstoveMan
over a year ago

London

I don't have kids, but theoretically I'd be ok with it. If they felt a need to explore their sexual options then I'd rather they did in through swinging then going out getting d*unk and trying to pull loads of random people.

By *radleyandRavenCouple
over a year ago

Herts

I think it's only natural to wishfully imagine and want to maintain in your mind that your children are pure, innocent angels who follow the path of righteousness and do not partake in such "disgusting" activities as sexual desire.

But at the end of the day, they are human just as we are and I find it strange that even those who partake in and enjoy this lifestyle could suggest that you must have low self-esteem to want to do it...

Why can it simply not be left at the fact that you enjoy good sex and exploring different adventures/styles?

By *ivilizedkinkCouple
over a year ago

harrow

If this lifestyle is good enough for us its good enough for our kids, as and when they are old enough and mature enough. We are not about to be hypocrites over it we have brought them up to be open minded about sex and not to judge others , So I cant judge on their choices.

over a year ago

"I wouldn't like it to be honest & I'd freak out for sure if they logged on at 18/19 years old....

They probably meeting people in bars and nightclubs and having one night stands and so on when they go out clubbing so is it really that different to meeting someone on here for sex?"

My children are young teenagers so they're not clubbing just yet & maybe when they are that age I will feel differently depending on their level of maturity etc.

I'm being honest though when I say I would prefer them to meet people in what I think is a more conventional way in pubs & clubs than on a swingers site.

Maybe it's a little bit old fashioned of me but I'd like to think of them at that age having a few little relationships rather than going online for casual sex.

over a year ago

"If you found that your daughter (or son) was into swinging how would you react?If they were over the age of 18, nothing to do with their parents really."

Well said

over a year ago

We would make sure we don't meet the same men

over a year ago

"We would make sure we don't meet the same men "

Lol

over a year ago

Well for singles meeting singles being on this site is no different to any other contact site,most young adults know their way around sites and are more than used to cyber communication as its all they have known

If it was for swinging then id give as much advice that was needed if it was asked for

over a year ago

"I (shel) started swinging at 22. I wasn't lonely and I didn't have low self esteem. I went out clubbing with friends but I didn't want to have one night stands when on those nights out as they were nights with the girls, I also wanted to explore my bi side so felt swinging was the best option. Swinging for me was getting to satisfy my high sex drive with out the need of a relationship - I had a few FBs.

It amazes me the people that said although they swing they wouldn't want this lifestyle for there own family members. So if the lifestyle is so sordid why do you want part of it? "

I never said it was sordid, I just hope my kids learn a little about themselves first that's all. .

18 isn't exactly grown up . . Is it ?

over a year ago

It amazes me the people that said although they swing they wouldn't want this lifestyle for there own family members. So if the lifestyle is so sordid why do you want part of it?

I never said it was sordid, I just hope my kids learn a little about themselves first that's all. .

18 isn't exactly grown up . . Is it ? "

Well 18 is a adult. At 18 I had my own house an a mortgage and I was a mum at 19

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 01/07/14 18:10:04]

over a year ago

I would be fine about it, I would give advice and things lol .

over a year ago

18 isn't exactly grown up . . Is it ? "

^^this is my sentiment ~ I think 18 although an adult by law is still a young person, a teenager.....

By *indys loverCouple
over a year ago

Stratford on avon

"I wouldn't like it to be honest & I'd freak out for sure if they logged on at 18/19 years old....

They probably meeting people in bars and nightclubs and having one night stands and so on when they go out clubbing so is it really that different to meeting someone on here for sex?

My children are young teenagers so they're not clubbing just yet & maybe when they are that age I will feel differently depending on their level of maturity etc.

I'm being honest though when I say I would prefer them to meet people in what I think is a more conventional way in pubs & clubs than on a swingers site.

Maybe it's a little bit old fashioned of me but I'd like to think of them at that age having a few little relationships rather than going online for casual sex."

I agree with what classy lady has said

I have 2 daughters 1 in uni and the other finished last year ,,,,, both our girls are not street wise and have yet to live and find real first love , as parents we hope they find that and settle down as a family unit , as and when they have decided which way they want their lives to unfold then if this lifestyle was for them then so be it but I as a father don't really need to know

Post new Message to Thread