Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

Torture Garden

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Hi

I'm off to torture garden for the first time this Friday, has anyone on here who has been got any advice or insights?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *edangel_2013Woman
over a year ago

southend

Which one are you going to?

I've been to London Halloween Ball and a smaller event in Brighton.

London was huge, amazing costumes, amazing shows. But not so friendly. Sone people were aloof and looked down their noses at others.

Brighton was very friendly, everyone was smiling at each other and chatting bollocks to random strangers.

Torture Garden in general is more about looking good and being seen. They are not play parties, although there are sometimes playrooms these are for couples only and very strictly monitored.

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

I'm going to the Electrowertz one in London, as I said never been before, but going with a friend from here and happy to chat to anyone, very friendly hence the name

By *hortieWoman
over a year ago

Northampton

its ok.. bit more for show than anything else. biggest talking point is the costumes really.. it can feel quite cliquey! but can be an entertaining night just based on that )

By *edangel_2013Woman
over a year ago

southend

"I'm going to the Electrowertz one in London, as I said never been before, but going with a friend from here and happy to chat to anyone, very friendly hence the name"

The music is really heavy, dancy and trancey. There are communal areas where the music isn't as full on. People will chat to you, but it can be a bit cliquey in London. I do however, love the TG parties, might consider Halloween again.

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Its a fairly lightweight exhibitionists disco .... Fantastic fun all the same..

Don't expect a hardcore bdsm event and all will be well....we are deffo going again..

Oh a tip

Virtually no one seemed to go dressed...they all changed in the club..

We didn't! Much to the amusement of the local football types who probably hadn't seen a geezer in a leather kilt n not much else lol

Had no trouble though

Have fun

You will

Post new Message to Thread