Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

Public Nightmare - 'I've seen you. Your in fabswigers'

Jump to newest

By *lit King OP   Man
over a year ago

south lakes

Thank god I'm a big boy & can handle the initial embarrassment of some out of his head, d*unk bloke telling me in a public bar he's seen me on here. He's embarrassing himself already & I said "I love sex & it's a free country" but has it happened to anyone else?

I think it's a fear we all have but a rarity to actually happen.

What would you do?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *uzzybeWoman
over a year ago

Darlington

Not happened where they have said anything out loud. But ive have messages to say ' I saw you out last night'

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Say loudly "What? You've been looking on websites for trannies to fuck up the arse?!"

Because if he recognized me it's for that reason usually.

By *himanMan
over a year ago

chichester

Ive seen someone i work with

over a year ago

Recognised someone I work with on here. Hence why I would never put a face pic up x

By *lit King OP   Man
over a year ago

south lakes

"Say loudly "What? You've been looking on websites for trannies to fuck up the arse?!"

"

Hahahaha you've got that one on me lol.

over a year ago

I have seen a few people around that are on here not by meeting just in passing

I would never even mention it to them or anyone else as its none of mine or anyone elses business.

But you get ass holes in all walks of life and especially when they get some booz in them and start showing off.

I worked with a bloke who was into swinging with his now ex and they went to the office quite a lot.

He was always very open with it all and just said if anyone does not like it then feck em!! but you would always get the odd bloke trying to stire it up with snied comments here and there! he just laughed if off!!

By *a-ra-ra-boom-de-ayCouple
over a year ago

Wish it was the Algarve! Aberdeenshire

"Say loudly "What? You've been looking on websites for trannies to fuck up the arse?!"

"

That's brilliant! Pmsl

over a year ago

Someone on facebook, just laughed about it

over a year ago

Bumped into someone in telcos lol

over a year ago

Tesco

By *lit King OP   Man
over a year ago

south lakes

Everyone I've met is discrete

Seen people in public I recognise but would only nod or day hello if we'd met or chatted but always with discretion. I'm not ashamed of the lifestyle do happy to show my face. It must be hard for some though who have public jobs or roles I guess.

Booze & behaviour. Lol

over a year ago

Met a guy in currys and he came over to me and called me by my first name took me a while to realise i had chatted to him on here was a bit embarrassed at first but arranged a meet for next day

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

Most people understand discretion but as you say drink in equals common sense out. Didn't he realise that by declaring he'd seen you he outed himself. I think your response was spot on .

over a year ago

1 guy, spotted me in the city on a night out but didnt approach out of politness, then he saw me waiting outside the theater that xmas waiting for my son and his dad to come out the panto. He tapped me on the sholder that time and had a nice chat.

Thats a good spot,

Bad spot, 1 of the women from townhouse was in the cue behind me in asda lol I was like "dont say anything" in my head haha

over a year ago

Was out with my mate when a group of squaddies came in, one said to her, hey I've seen you on fab swingers, you had your tits and pussy on cam. I could of died for her and I've never hidden my profile so fast ever. Lol

over a year ago

Twice I've had people message me on here to say they had seen me out and about with my kids saying where etc and they both said they didn't say hello as I was with kids ....which I'm thankfull for .I'm not sure what I would have done if they spoke in front of kids .

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

people have messaged us to say they've seen us and have always been perfect gentlemen about it

over a year ago

Yes in work, just said a discreet has hello and have a fab day

over a year ago

not yet - but it did go through my mind a couple of weeks ago - bumped into someone and knew them from somewhere- after a quick chat was from one of the kids past activities - suppose the more you mingle on here the more likely you are to be recognised - wearing a floppy hat and shades when shopping from now on

over a year ago

If id had a few to drink the last thing id be able to recall is a random blokes picture on fab!

over a year ago

I have seen someone who works in the same building as me, she seems such a quiet individual as well lol

By *LFB.Woman
over a year ago

Farnborough.

I ran into someone i met off here in my local shop, we both said hello and carried on shopping, bit of an awkward moment as I had my daughter with me asking who he was lol

over a year ago

"I have seen someone who works in the same building as me, she seems such a quiet individual as well lol"

It's always the quiet ones you have to watch! I've mentioned before that I had my profile outed at work, only one person spoke to me though rather than about me and she was on the site too with her fella, so shows what a small world fab is

over a year ago

"I have seen someone who works in the same building as me, she seems such a quiet individual as well lol

It's always the quiet ones you have to watch! I've mentioned before that I had my profile outed at work, only one person spoke to me though rather than about me and she was on the site too with her fella, so shows what a small world fab is"

Are you one of the quiet ones then

over a year ago

"I have seen someone who works in the same building as me, she seems such a quiet individual as well lol

It's always the quiet ones you have to watch! I've mentioned before that I had my profile outed at work, only one person spoke to me though rather than about me and she was on the site too with her fella, so shows what a small world fab is

Are you one of the quiet ones then "

I'm led to believe many were surprised!

over a year ago

I get recognised from here all the time. Doesn't bother me one jot. I'm single and i dont have any pics on my profile that i'm embarassed by so it's no big deal.

By *eathersnlustCouple
over a year ago

stoke

there is a rule of thumb,it is that if you know six people, you will find the person you are thinking about. one of the six will know them , & or knows someone that will. fact!

By * Busty HotwifeCouple
over a year ago

Bradford

We've had people on here try to approach us saying they saw us wherever at what time but they've always been completely wrong.

Never had it happen in public though.

over a year ago

"We've had people on here try to approach us saying they saw us wherever at what time but they've always been completely wrong.

Never had it happen in public though. "

they just wish they had seen you

By *inaTitzTV/TS
over a year ago

Titz Towers, North Notts

If I'm in glam mode, then I'm used to it. I've been recognised in pubs in Leeds, in clubs in Milton Keynes and when out dogging, I've had people ask if I'm Tina Titz off of the net.

If I were in dram mode, I think I'd give them a ruddy medal

By *eddonistikMan
over a year ago

Manchester

I've had it in a branch of Morrison's, by a guy who'd been to one of my GBs. He did know I was single but I found it rather strange.

Another time I was in a Manchester bar with someone I had a couples profile with and a couple at the said you're "***** and *****" aren't you?" The bar is one that's well know for it's TGirls and my then partner was a TGirl. We were working on pulling a woman to take her back to my place and my other half was talking to her.

We started to chat and next thing I noticed that the female half of the couple had my cock out and was playing with it as we stood at the bar with a fairly natural reaction on my part.. Luckily the clientele of the bar are fairly are fairly open minded and I am a fairly well known by the staff down there. Sadly it never came to it's natural conclusion as we were interrupted by someone with them who wanted their help and my other half announced that she and the woman were ready to go home. The evening had a happy ending with the three of us having fun. However I would love to meet up with that couple again

By *eddonistikMan
over a year ago

Manchester

"wearing a floppy hat and shades when shopping from now on "

I'll know who to say hello to when I'm next out shopping in Manchester

By *ogirlabcWoman
over a year ago

chesterfield

Ive been seen by an old family friend out dogging!

over a year ago

Been spotted out once but he was good and did not approach us, just mailed on here to say he saw us out shopping

By *ee VianteWoman
over a year ago

Somewhere in North Norfolk

"Thank god I'm a big boy & can handle the initial embarrassment of some out of his head, d*unk bloke telling me in a public bar he's seen me on here. He's embarrassing himself already & I said "I love sex & it's a free country" but has it happened to anyone else?

What would you do?"

"Yes, that's right and I bet I get more meets than you do"

or

"Why are you on fabswingers looking for local men?"

over a year ago

I'd be fine if someone did that, if I was alone or with friends. but not with my family

By *lit King OP   Man
over a year ago

south lakes

"Thank god I'm a big boy & can handle the initial embarrassment of some out of his head, d*unk bloke telling me in a public bar he's seen me on here. He's embarrassing himself already & I said "I love sex & it's a free country" but has it happened to anyone else?

What would you do?

"Yes, that's right and I bet I get more meets than you do"

or

"Why are you on fabswingers looking for local men?""

nice one!

By *mallerMan
over a year ago

aberdeenshire

This happened to me today. Being from a small town never helps. I was behind her in tescos, spotted her right away and was curious to say the least. Wanted to say something but didnt.

By *airy_HettyWoman
over a year ago

Greater London

Omg, thats one of my nightmare scenarios. Before the ground opened up & swallowed me , my face would be a belisha beacon. .

By *na_Luv_4PlayCouple
over a year ago

Santa lucia de Tirajana

Yeah walked into the swing club we visit and a guy we know from the gym was there... just said Oohh you into swinging too and had a normal fab night

By *mallerMan
over a year ago

aberdeenshire

"Omg, thats one of my nightmare scenarios. Before the ground opened up & swallowed me , my face would be a belisha beacon. . "

Easy enough to spot as she had face pics on profile....i aint that brave yet.

over a year ago

lol I been meeting a guy who claimed was single then him and a woman walked into my workplace!!! lol turns out his wife is my work colleague never seen anyone delete account so quick!!!

so ive had fun with workmates hubby GREAT how do I keep that quiet lol

By *bro07Man
over a year ago

Teesside

If I seen someone out in the public who I've seen on here id never go up to them and say anything ! Supposed it he discreet

By *bro07Man
over a year ago

Teesside

To be

By *extoysareusCouple
over a year ago

kinky heaven

Must have really good memories

By *eddonistikMan
over a year ago

Manchester

I'd never feel that embarrassed or worried as I'm single and pretty open about my life. Lots of people who know me well, (and some who know me less well) know I swing. Plus I always think, well how would you know unless you were into it too, they might well be less willing to be public than me

By *adybee77Woman
over a year ago

MAMOBA, miles and miles of bugger all (Aberdeenshire)

I had someone ask me that in tesco locally.

Not great when I had my son with me - some people do need to remember some manners. Funniest thing was he sent me a message asking me to play meet as we'd met socially, and could I also verify him as genuine... my reply on line was less polite than the one in front of my son.

By *eddonistikMan
over a year ago

Manchester

"I had someone ask me that in tesco locally.

Not great when I had my son with me - some people do need to remember some manners. Funniest thing was he sent me a message asking me to play meet as we'd met socially, and could I also verify him as genuine... my reply on line was less polite than the one in front of my son. "

That is one real idiot.

By *iguy39Man
over a year ago

manchester

Yes, met someone who is on here in the gay villiage in Manchester. She was a TS and we had previously swapped messages. We got off abd had a nice time

over a year ago

Was shopping in our local tesco when I noticed one of my FB, she quickly got her phone and text to say that her hubby was not a cuck and he knew nothing about our meets. Kind of taken the thrill away now thought I had a regular cuck couple

over a year ago

No not yet and I think the best thing to do would be a polite nod and carry on with what ever it was you where doing.

By *adybee77Woman
over a year ago

Not great when I had my son with me - some people do need to remember some manners. Funniest thing was he sent me a message asking me to play meet as we'd met socially, and could I also verify him as genuine... my reply on line was less polite than the one in front of my son.

That is one real idiot."

Yes, he didn't see what my issue was either. Thankfully, the block list isn't number limited

over a year ago

Not great when I had my son with me - some people do need to remember some manners. Funniest thing was he sent me a message asking me to play meet as we'd met socially, and could I also verify him as genuine... my reply on line was less polite than the one in front of my son. "

sorry didn't pinch your reply and only just noted your tesco reply

over a year ago

Spotted a family member on another site, shocked at the time but have never said anything about it.

By *all-Eddies QosCouple
over a year ago

wirral

I was seen on my local bus....when i disputed this, he was adamant it was me....when asked to describe me. He described my profile pictures very well but at the time i had bright purple hair.....he said he would say hello next time he sees me.....feel sorry for my doppelgänger

By *iguy39Man
over a year ago

manchester

There is a girl in the pub who I really wanna fuck. She has a boyfriend but I might just beat him up and drag her back to my cave. Is this wrong?

By *adybee77Woman
over a year ago

"There is a girl in the pub who I really wanna fuck. She has a boyfriend but I might just beat him up and drag her back to my cave. Is this wrong?"

erm not at all sure what this has to do with the OP...

but yes, wrong.

By *irty filthy milfWoman
over a year ago

somewhere only i know!

I've found my brother in law on here! Met past meets in Tesco and had guys message on POF 'makes a change to see you with clothes on'!!

By *eddonistikMan
over a year ago

Manchester

"Yes, met someone who is on here in the gay villiage in Manchester. She was a TS and we had previously swapped messages. We got off abd had a nice time"

If you're out in the Village I think it's pretty much all bets off That place, especially my favourite bar is pretty much Sodom and Gomorrah, most things go. It's close run thing whether I've had my cock sucked more in a certain pubs toilets or my bed, (and the last 24 hours at home it's been 3 times at home).

over a year ago

Being open about our lifestyle meant we never had that fear hanging over us.

However that didn't mean we'd be indiscreet to anyone we saw from the site and we've seen one or two.

XXXX

over a year ago

It hasn't happened to me but I have recognised people in my local area. I think it'll be rude to approach someone in that manner, yes its good to be at ease with who you are and what you like but privacy is privacy. That's why my face is only seen by "friends". I'll only become friends with those that are local, once I've met them.

Otherwise, well I'm not likely to bump into anyone from elsewhere.

xSx

over a year ago

Had a txt to say Hi With my full name surname..nearly died but then i thought sure fook that there on two..#blocked anyway..

over a year ago

I've (Jase) have tattooed a few swingers in our studio. They tend to ask questions in a roundabout way to find out if we are swingers. I usually just ask them out straight once I know what they're getting at....even played with a few

over a year ago

I've had messages asking if I was in a certain place at a particular time, they've recognised my tattoo. Also had 1 saying that he saw me in the local shop. Didn't want to approach me as I was with an older woman ( my mum) but that it brought back memories as last time he saw me I saw bent over his bed. Lol xx

By *ob55Man
over a year ago

PE13

"Met a guy in currys and he came over to me and called me by my first name took me a while to realise i had chatted to him on here was a bit embarrassed at first but arranged a meet for next day "

pity it wasn't in Comet, he'd have loads of free time to meet now

By *elfish...Woman
over a year ago

Kent

"Ive seen someone i work with "

Ditto...

By *uke olovingmanMan
over a year ago

Gravesend

i think id quite like to be recognised .. obviously a discrete hello rather than an embarrassing outing would be most welcome

By *elfish...Woman
over a year ago

Kent

"I've found my brother in law on here! Met past meets in Tesco and had guys message on POF 'makes a change to see you with clothes on'!!"

I think that the " POF" must be pretty common... Obviously only happens if I have sent photos here!

By *uckandbunnyCouple
over a year ago

In your bed

So a lot if swingers shop at Tesco.

over a year ago

"So a lot if swingers shop at Tesco. "

I was just thinking that - think I might change my shopping habits!

I've never bumped into anyone from here so far, but if someone I don't know gives me a smile when I'm out I wonder if they've seen me playing at a club. I tend to get so into what I'm doing and who I'm with, most of the time I don't even realise there's an audience.

By *londeCazWoman
over a year ago

Arse End of the Universe, Cumbria

I work on a very large site (around 10k folk work there), I've had messages saying folk have seen me in the canteen, or bodding round various buildings (specially when I have my hair different colours). I once was introduced to a guy in my old department and I chatted to him for a while and came home to a message off him on Fab! I've no problem with anyone saying hiya to me if I've met them or not, but I'd expect them not to mention Fab if I was in company

over a year ago

Ive bumped into a few people who live nearby and always usually exchanged pleasantries but wouldnt dream of mentioning FAB especially as i was with my children on a few ocassions !!

Plus i work at an airport and one or two people have actually pulled me up and asked if it was me thats on here , but always very discreetly which i didnt mind .

My embarrassing moment was bumping into a woman from the school queue in a club !!

Post new Message to Thread