Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Lol

By *illxxMan
over a year ago

motherwell

It's really pisses me rite off been caught out a few times they get reported ASAP why do they do it they must have a lonely life

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

Yes we have had brief conversations with some men like this, their wives spend a lot of time in the shower

over a year ago

I always wonder who actually posts when they are a real couple,

Male or Female half of the couple

Some men must get pissed off when they are on here and they get constant flirting of the men

over a year ago

"I always wonder who actually posts when they are a real couple,

Some men must get pissed off when they are on here and they get constant flirting of the men "

I find it funny when people assume that it's crystal. There was an unfortunate incident in chat once where a man messaged me and was telling me in great details how he would like to rim me. I played along. Boy did he not see the funny side when I asked him how would me balls feel in his mouth...

By *jandjbCouple
over a year ago

Nr Manchester

Some men must get pissed off when they are on here and they get constant flirting of the men "

Too right!!

over a year ago

I usually let her make the first flirty comment and just hope he is not fucking with my head

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

It is always without exception me the female half in the forum, either one of us could be writing the messages but they will always represent both of us.

over a year ago

Just to confirm its me who posts (Male) and not my imaginary female friend

over a year ago

I think the OP got cought out by the missus and LEGED IT lol.

By *ouplekinkCouple
over a year ago

kink town

Caught out two in the past 24 hrs. Both been on over a year and even photo verified.

I asked one of them to go on cam so we could verify them, he/she said they can't as they are now in bed on their mobile, when I suggested that was a perfect opportunity to take a selfie together and get photo verified, it all went quiet!!

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

"Just to confirm its me who posts (Male) and not my imaginary female friend "

oh, I'm disappointed now I was getting along really well with her

over a year ago

"Caught out two in the past 24 hrs. Both been on over a year and even photo verified.

I asked one of them to go on cam so we could verify them, he/she said they can't as they are now in bed on their mobile, when I suggested that was a perfect opportunity to take a selfie together and get photo verified, it all went quiet!! "

I wouldn't take a selfie when I was in bed? Or cam for that matter? Not sure how that makes them fake...

over a year ago

"Just to confirm its me who posts (Male) and not my imaginary female friend

oh, I'm disappointed now I was getting along really well with her "

She will be back on later if i'm d*unk

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

"Caught out two in the past 24 hrs. Both been on over a year and even photo verified.

I asked one of them to go on cam so we could verify them, he/she said they can't as they are now in bed on their mobile, when I suggested that was a perfect opportunity to take a selfie together and get photo verified, it all went quiet!!

I wouldn't take a selfie when I was in bed? Or cam for that matter? Not sure how that makes them fake..."

no we wouldn't either and we wouldn't get photo verified because someone else suggested it.

By *ouplekinkCouple
over a year ago

kink town

But you are verified anyway so no need for a photo verification.

When they ask for a meet and send a friends request, the least they could do is get themselves photo verified.

over a year ago

Some men must get pissed off when they are on here and they get constant flirting of the men

I find it funny when people assume that it's crystal. There was an unfortunate incident in chat once where a man messaged me and was telling me in great details how he would like to rim me. I played along. Boy did he not see the funny side when I asked him how would me balls feel in his mouth... "

Love it

over a year ago

Always me (fem) but does state this on our profile... Hell my OH would have us banned if let loose on here!

By *ouplekinkCouple
over a year ago

kink town

I wouldn't take a selfie when I was in bed? Or cam for that matter? Not sure how that makes them fake..."

The point i was trying to make, is that after they have sent a message asking for a meet AND sent a friends request, the least they could do is be photo verified. It wasn't a photo for us, but a photo to get verified.

over a year ago

There's one round here. Of the few verifications, one vaguely mentioning the woman, the rest just for the guy sucking other guys off.

And he's always looking to meet on his own.

Bit it's pointless reporting because of the one mentioning the woman.

over a year ago

One in Oxford area. His mrs "suddenly stopped" swinging but he always offering his services to give bjs. If you're looking for this put a profile as a single guy looking to suck cock don't make up shit.

over a year ago

Im not photo verified and I'm not a fake. Can fully understand about no pics / cam in bed could have had his curlers in, facecream on and teeth in a glass ....

over a year ago

I wouldn't take a selfie when I was in bed? Or cam for that matter? Not sure how that makes them fake...

The point i was trying to make, is that after they have sent a message asking for a meet AND sent a friends request, the least they could do is be photo verified. It wasn't a photo for us, but a photo to get verified. "

But your first paragraph says they were photo verified

By *ouplekinkCouple
over a year ago

kink town

"Im not photo verified and I'm not a fake. Can fully understand about no pics / cam in bed could have had his curlers in, facecream on and teeth in a glass ...."

Agree, but again you are already verified so no need for a photo verication.

If couples are simply on here to watch cams and look at photos then nothing wrong with that and no verication of any kind is needed. But the moment these couples/females start asking for meets and sending friends requests, then i dont see whats wrong with asking them to verify themselves???

And those that have been on here for a long time with no form of verification and go quiet when you ploitely ask them to verify themselves, scream of being fake.

By *ouplekinkCouple
over a year ago

kink town

The point i was trying to make, is that after they have sent a message asking for a meet AND sent a friends request, the least they could do is be photo verified. It wasn't a photo for us, but a photo to get verified.

But your first paragraph says they were photo verified "

Ooops missed the word 'not' lol

Wondered why it seemed i wasn't get my message across, thought i was going mad!

over a year ago

I find it funny when people assume that it's crystal. There was an unfortunate incident in chat once where a man messaged me and was telling me in great details how he would like to rim me. I played along. Boy did he not see the funny side when I asked him how would me balls feel in his mouth... "

Mwahahah

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

"Did the Mrs come into the room? "

deleted by accident lol. No Mrs to worry about.

over a year ago

"Yes we have had brief conversations with some men like this, their wives spend a lot of time in the shower "

Lol

over a year ago

When I used to be on another site I had a chat on the phone with the male half of a "couple" and he eventually admitted that his wife new nothing about it, but was sure we could both persuade her if I came round!

over a year ago

Shower time

over a year ago

Caught out once by a fake couple but fingers crossed never again

over a year ago

"When I used to be on another site I had a chat on the phone with the male half of a "couple" and he eventually admitted that his wife new nothing about it, but was sure we could both persuade her if I came round! "

did you go round?

over a year ago

"When I used to be on another site I had a chat on the phone with the male half of a "couple" and he eventually admitted that his wife new nothing about it, but was sure we could both persuade her if I came round!

did you go round? "

My reply was something like "What!!, I don't think so" and put the phone down.

over a year ago

Post new Message to Thread